Chip Frawley

Deemotivated

Provided we keep on improving IMO if he hasn't signed by our next bye he is gone I reckon.

He'll sign a new contract at the end of the season, IMO. He's said all along that he'll deal with contract stuff once the season is over.

" So in other words, you have absolutely no idea and will pin your arguments to a leaky ill-conceived floating bathtub.

Cool. "

i'd say that's jumping down his throat, and it's really funny because you didn't even have a theory with any more merit than that to offer, and you're just telling me to harden up because you know i'm right and don't know what else to say.

you always rattle your opinion off like it's fact and have a go at anyone who doesn't agree with you.

I was wrong.

You're obviously not smart enough to see the difference.

Carry on.

I was wrong.

You're obviously not smart enough to see the difference.

Carry on.

believe what you want, but if you act like a dick people are going to pull you up, i'd suggest the fact you haven't worked that out yet means you aren't as chirpy in person as when you have a keyboard infront of you.

• Like 2

So in other words, you have absolutely no idea and will pin your arguments to a leaky ill-conceived floating bathtub.

Cool.

Sorry I dont recall saying I knew what he would do but went off his comments during the family day.

It is my opinion and unlike yourself Machsy I generally don't "pin my arguments to a leaky ill-conceived floating bathtub".

No need to be a smart arze.

believe what you want, but if you act like a [censored] people are going to pull you up, i'd suggest the fact you haven't worked that out yet means you aren't as chirpy in person as when you have a keyboard infront of you.

You'd be surprised.

Simple fact is, it was a pointless and stupid declaration to make.

End of.

You'd be surprised.

Simple fact is, it was a pointless and stupid declaration to make.

End of.

you have done it again, painting your opinion as fact and superior to others based on not a lot really.

his initial comment was "Provided we keep on improving, IMO if he hasn't signed by our next bye he is gone I reckon."

hardly an outrageous opinion to have and just that, an opinion.

you clearly disagree, so I invite you to explain why it's a pointless and stupid opinion to have?

• Like 3

He said seriously that he wanted to see the direction the club was heading. Hopefully he is clearer in seeing that.

He said jokingly that if Roos signed on -he would too.

How about we strike a two for one announcement.

Roos takes up his third option so therefore Frawley sees the light.

Their backline is built around old guys still. Rivers, Lonergan, Taylor (not that old), Enright, Mackie. They'll all wind down and they don't have the talent there.

Young forwards will be alright, Hawkins and Motlop is a fair start for any forward line. Rucks are fine. Young mids wont be bad - Caddy, Christensen, Duncan, Horlin-Smith, Guthrie and Selwood is still young enough to be around a long time.

Who knows how low they will fall but it probably depends on the quality of the 4 or 5 new defenders they need. Like Thurlow, don't like Smedts or T Hunt. The lesser twin Kolodjashnij apparently goes ok. But how they'll replace Lonergan is probably their biggest worry right now.

they may rue the loss of Chappy, one of the holders of the new found faith.

I have the strongest sphincter muscle in Australia after watching our fumbling, bumbling backline try to clear the area.

Jeremy Howe back there has seen some relaxation.

HaHaHa, careful there Jumbo, we wouldn't want you to get too relaxed, Ol' Chap. :)

• Like 1

he did say he wanted to see progress and a game plan. there it is chip. I think he will stay now.

I don't think he knows himself yet what he wants. the romantic connection has now been broken from the club who took him in.

later this season, when real competing offers come in, I think he will be really torn.

I think clubs desperate to hang onto they're recent power, will pay overs for a player like chip. this will get tough.

Earlier I had wondered if he had already told the club he was going to leave as a free agent.

In an agreement, the club agreed to play him forward, demonstrate his abilities around the ground, make other clubs realise his value so he could get the best coin available. In return, we are guaranteed a first round draft pick for his departure due to on-field performances throughout the year.

Since then, I've decided I dont think roos would run with that.

the old melbourne might have.

Your right, offers will tempt him, but i think he will stay.
If the progress continues, we have every chance of playing finals next year.
Thats what he really wants.

• Like 1