The "Please re-sign Jack Watts thread"

If he is going to be a star (big if) it won't be at this club. He needs to go or be average his whole career. Look what Ablett is doing for the Suns.

So saying that I hope we get something for him.

I dont entirely disagree but ablett is a different story all together. He was nothing short of the leagues finest when he was traded to gold coast. Since then he has just further proven he is a great player and easily the best player in the comp atm

I think he has the potential to be a good player, i think we should try our best to hang onto him, and if he just wants to leave make sure we adress our needs Via a trade

Sylvia has potential too

Yes, he certainly does, i think he has a big role to play in us getting better on field, more so than watts nearly.

Alright..... That one went through to the keeper, not to worry as it was Haddin and he missed it too.

Sorry mate, working off three hours sleep haha.