More Depressing useless information

Was just thinking about the rising star nominations for this year. Sadly, for such a young list, I cannot think of anyone that will even get nominated. Sam Blease maybe? is he still eligible?

And as an extra bonus; out of 8 rounds this year, 4 of the nominations have been in games that played us.

I wonder what odd's for that hairy Bootsma kid to get the nod this week.

Was just thinking about the rising star nominations for this year. Sadly, for such a young list, I cannot think of anyone that will even get nominated. Sam Blease maybe? is he still eligible?

And as an extra bonus; out of 8 rounds this year, 4 of the nominations have been in games that played us.

I'd be surprised if Tom McDonald ended the season without being nominated.

• Like 1

Your right.!...depressing useless information.......hopefully one of our yet to play rising stars like Couch may get a nod....James Magner has been unlucky.

Your right.!...depressing useless information.......hopefully one of our yet to play rising stars like Couch may get a nod....James Magner has been unlucky.

There's an age or some other restriction isn't there? Otherwise Magner would have been a certainty in round 1.

Guest Jackie

Playing for a losing team doesn't help. Playing for a rabble, forget it. We are almost a certainty for MOTY though. Its the only thing we seem to win every now and then. Special mention to T Mc though.

Edited by Jackie

Guest Jackie

Hasn't hurt GWS or GC...

They are not a rabble. They are young developing sides.

Edited by Jackie

I predict Taggert would get a nomination before the end of the season. He's a gun.