The No T$ No B$ Thread

Redleg

You prefer [censored] dead ones Moon?

• Like 2

18 minutes since a post. Let me guess. Biffen's gone back to the meth lab. DC's shagging some blue rinser from Burwood. Flo g and Moon are consoling each other.

And Bitty's waiting in a dark room by himself eagerly awaiting rapid reply posting by others because he's the only one with nothing better to do. Unless, of course, you count watching possum style through the neighbours bedroom window as a noble past time, which many would.

Thanks

DL was done for awhile so I joined Demonology (New). Also was busy and like OD running out of things to say.

But you can never keep a good frog down for too long LOL

Planning to show you guys the real The Big Frog Avatar soon. Just need to remember the password.

The Real Big Frog ... the mind boggles ... :blink:

Interesting side light

Today I commenced the search for a replacement car ( Finance planner says it is time to replace the Henry )

So I looked up the closest Holden dealer on the AHG website ( a new one in South Melbourne )

All very swish and new, a nice young guy descended on me, I am confident he thought he was selling to his grand father.

Especially after he started selling me on the merits of the "Info Centre" in the dash, my case was probably not helped when I said

"Mate I just need a radio and hands free for my phone" He then asked what sort of phone do you have?

When I answered a Blackberry his demeanour dropped alarmingly.

However it picked up again when he realised I knew more about the mechanicals than he did.

An interesting hour I am sure for both of us.

If a Holden makes the short list I will go back.

The reason for this short story is that if AHG was not the sponsor of the MFC I would not have gone to this dealer.

Now on to the Ford and Toyota dealers ( AHG of course )

So AHG are already seeing their investment pay off ... nice timing, OD!

Frog-you bring the grog.

make it French=and not that Aldi plonk.

Please make sure my glass is no more than half empty of quality red at all times.

Shhhh Biffen

I am a honey drinker so please don't tell anyone here as they only drink banana based produce.

Any of the Scotch Honey will do.

LOL

You prefer [censored] dead ones Moon?

Those dim sims at the local dodgy chinese have to come from somewhere ... :blink:

Edited by Red and Bluebeard

IMO can't go past a Diesel Toyota. Especially a Hilux, landcruiser or Prado - they are workhorses!

TBH Toyota Car are OK but there something not right if their dealers.

This comment was based on a comment I was told a local dealer made after I purchased a car off him.

The Real Big Frog ... the mind boggles ... :blink:

There is a real The Big Frog Avatar.

Its eight years old now.

LOL

if hitler had had his way they would all have had hebrew names

!?! I didn't know that.Education on Demonland --- fancy that! I guess if Hitler had had his way, the Chinese would all have German names .... :blink:

And Bitty's waiting in a dark room by himself eagerly awaiting rapid reply posting by others because he's the only one with nothing better to do. Unless, of course, you count watching possum style through the neighbours bedroom window as a noble past time, which many would.

Not a bad post Moon, for you – my training is at least making you intelligible AND I did raise a mild snigger.

Some points. I am in a room that would be described as tastefully lit, certainly not dark. Good lighting is needed to highlight my fine collection of art.

Your term “possum style”, however, does concern me. What on earth do you mean? When someone says “(insert animal) style “they are generally making a vulgar reference to coitus. Often suggestive of inadequacy on their behalf. I suggest you face up to your shortcomings and, rather than visualizing others enjoying their lawful pursuits you examine your own conscience. Lordweaver may be able to assist you in this.

how come you didn't barrack for the bullfrogs?

If it was not for the MFC I may well have supported the Dogs.

I prefer the underdog and can live with red, blue and white.

Theme song Sucks though

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.