The No T$ No B$ Thread

Redleg

My nomination is choc éclair with fresh cream - none of that sugary pretend stuff.Mr Leg if you are interested being up in the Sunshine State, we have a nice heavy 10 track at Sandown on Wednesday - perfect for wunderhorse Briefed.

He was nominated for the 1300 m race but didn't accept. I will check out when he is racing next and let you know.

Surely you have something better to do with your time than worry about the best thread on Demonland.

Good luck with your grandson's lightning premiership day.

Runners up to Bentleigh with the consolation being the fact that the winners are called the Demons and wear the famous Red and Blue.

A 7-8 at Sandown is his go. Now working at the beach which is freshening him up.

Cor it would be a bit nippy down the beach. We may be meeting at ten paces in the mounting yard! I think though we may have found our secret weapon = bananas. For me not him - this horse racing caper is a bit hard on the nervous system.

Cor it would be a bit nippy down the beach. We may be meeting at ten paces in the mounting yard! I think though we may have found our secret weapon = bananas. For me not him - this horse racing caper is a bit hard on the nervous system.

Get used to it.

Is this just me?

I find that I am now accepting of losing, Weekends come and go I know we will lose it is only the size of the loss that changes.

I am rapidly losing interest in which player was our best, how did certain players go.

I can never remember being this detatched.

This Saturdays match is a perfect example, we have not beaten North or won at the dome of death for so long I cannot remember a win. We all know the result and do I care in 2013 not really.

This Saturday I am off the country to see my old side that I played for long ago and meet a few old cronies.

Good weekend coming up I hope.

• Like 1

Is this just me?

I find that I am now accepting of losing, Weekends come and go I know we will lose it is only the size of the loss that changes.

I am rapidly losing interest in which player was our best, how did certain players go.

This Saturdays match is a perfect example, we have not beaten North or won at the dome of death for so long I cannot remember a win. We all know the result and do I care in 2013 not really.

This Saturday I am off the country to see my old side that I played for long ago and meet a few old cronies.

youre not alone Old...its does get to that point where footy , dare I say it gets put back in the pecking order, though my wife would swear Im a footy tragic , I think its that I tragically follow footy !!lol

am off to Echuca myself this weekend !

youre not alone Old...its does get to that point where footy , dare I say it gets put back in the pecking order, though my wife would swear Im a footy tragic , I think its that I tragically follow footy !!lol

am off to Echuca myself this weekend !

Bendigo for me bb, we used to Play Echuca in the BFL many moons ago.

Have a good weekend

• Like 1

Is this just me?

I find myself hoping that the Saints win another game so that at worst we have pick 2 and at best pick 1 &. 3.

I find myself hoping that the Saints win another game so that at worst we have pick 2 and at best pick 1 &. 3.

I want to finish 16th Redleg if that means the third pick and no priority so be it.

I Want this club to win every game possible and then work out what picks we get.

First half of the season was Neeld smashing going on everywhere, second half of the season has been very quiet.

Now I'm just bored, and need some footy excitement.

Concentrate on Hawthorn, Geelong or the Pies for the next two months Jman!

Does it really matter?

We could get some draft assistance at the end of the year but it's hardly likely to be a #1 PP with the AFL's primary protected species GWS finishing last. Whether we get pick 2, 3 or even 4 won't make a great deal of difference in this year's draft.

And who knows? If we lose more games, there's nothing to stop someone with an agenda from going to Robbo at the Hun with a convoluted story about players being rested or played out of position and next thing you know, there's a double page spread alleging that it's all proof that the club committed crimes against humanity. Nothing suspicious about St. Kilda leaving Riewoldt and one or two others out of their side to play the Dockers a few weeks ago or the Doggies losing 10 in a row in a vain bid to finish with picks 3 & 4 in last year's draft.

No, we must go all out to win every game because its mathematically possible for us to finish 11th and if Essendon and two others lose their points for some, as yet, undiscovered misdemeanor, we'll be seeing action in September.

Does it really matter?

We could get some draft assistance at the end of the year but it's hardly likely to be a #1 PP with the AFL's primary protected species GWS finishing last. Whether we get pick 2, 3 or even 4 won't make a great deal of difference in this year's draft.

And who knows? If we lose more games, there's nothing to stop someone with an agenda from going to Robbo at the Hun with a convoluted story about players being rested or played out of position and next thing you know, there's a double page spread alleging that it's all proof that the club committed crimes against humanity. Nothing suspicious about St. Kilda leaving Riewoldt and one or two others out of their side to play the Dockers a few weeks ago or the Doggies losing 10 in a row in a vain bid to finish with picks 3 & 4 in last year's draft.

No, we must go all out to win every game because its mathematically possible for us to finish 11th and if Essendon and two others lose their points for some, as yet, undiscovered misdemeanor, we'll be seeing action in September.

Don't think I said anything about us losing put rather the Saints winning.

You are clearly not serious when you say it doesn't matter what draft pick we have. People are committing crimes against humanity as you mention to improve their draft position.

Does it really matter?

What about WCE players going in for ops eg Nic Nat.

Would they be having them if they were still a chance to make the finals?

Another scandal over looked.

• Like 1

You are clearly not serious when you say it doesn't matter what draft pick we have. People are committing crimes against humanity as you mention to improve their draft position.

Redleg we have got lots of early draft picks over the last seven years and what has it achieved?

Bugger all.

Forget wether we get position 1,2, 3, 4 or 10

Choice better and develop them better that is the answer not the position in the draft.

• Like 1

Redleg we have got lots of early draft picks over the last seven years and what has it achieved?

Bugger all.

Forget wether we get position 1,2, 3, 4 or 10

Choice better and develop them better that is the answer not the position in the draft.

With respect OD you can't be serious. Just because we stuffed up previously doesn't mean we wouldn't want the best picks available.

Every club in the competition wants the best picks available. I agree you then want to make the right choices.

With respect OD you can't be serious. Just because we stuffed up previously doesn't mean we wouldn't want the best picks available.

Every club in the competition wants the best picks available. I agree you then want to make the right choices.

I am serious to the extent Redleg that we have seemingly been fixated on early draft picks.

It seems to me that we had this view that all we had to do was get early picks and problems solved.

The result was we picked some shockers over a five period and ended up with tanking problems and a crap list.

Does it really matter wether you get 2,3 or 4?

• Like 1

What about WCE players going in for ops eg Nic Nat.

Would they be having them if they were still a chance to make the finals?

Another scandal over looked.

History repeating itself there.

WCE finished last a few years ago, got their early pick and zoomed up the ladder.

Nobody at the AFL noticed because there was no investigation.

I'm being serious when I say it's more important for us to get the draft assistance by way of a mini draft or a priority pick which would give us two early picks and possibly a midfielder with experience than whether we end up with pick 2, 3 or 4. One of those picks should give us a quality young midfielder anyway and, in any event, we have no control over whether St. Kilda wins one or more games so it doesn't worry me.

Sorry to be discussing football on this thread by the way.