Ultimate Footy

JACKATTACK

Yup. JA guaranteed top 4 assuming he wins next weekend. Robbo and dappa the only guaranteed top 4 at this stage...

Big finish.

JA not garuanteed to be coaching next weekend, the coach has clearly lost the support of the players after that shocking effort.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Dappa Dan,

I hope have watched the endeavours of the melbourne football club closely over the year 2009. Playing players out of position in order to maximise ones future prospects.... in other words T*nking..... please please please tank :)

kind regards from the Prawn Trawlers,

Allen Jako

Although if i remember correctly you smashed the bejesus out of me with a bang up job by Sandilands, who hopefully for me remains on the sidelines - i may still have a sniff

Best of luck to all players(coaches)this round but hopefully R.R has a slightly off game for the last match before finals as Ineed to finish top four to reach my goal at start of season..

BUMP.

This last round is 1987 re-visited but in a UF sense.

OMR and rpfc - is the Footscray v Melbourne at Western Oval

Dappa Dan and Jako13 - is the Hawthorn v Geelong game at Kardina Park

And SnomeD and Deevoted currently 4-4 with only a player or two each yet to play. SnomeD trying to hang on to 8th. OMR, rpfc and Jako13 heavily supporting wooden spooner Deevoted.

All other games have some sort of bearing on the final eight with the exception of Eth38 v Mad_Melbourne.

Unfortunately or fortunately DL_7 and myself can't go anywhere except take each other's position with it known that each will be in one of the Elimination Finals next week.

But plenty of jostling for the top 2/4.

BUMP.

This last round is 1987 re-visited but in a UF sense.

OMR and rpfc - is the Footscray v Melbourne at Western Oval

Dappa Dan and Jako13 - is the Hawthorn v Geelong game at Kardina Park

And SnomeD and Deevoted currently 4-4 with only a player or two each yet to play. SnomeD trying to hang on to 8th. OMR, rpfc and Jako13 heavily supporting wooden spooner Deevoted.

All other games have some sort of bearing on the final eight with the exception of Eth38 v Mad_Melbourne.

Unfortunately or fortunately DL_7 and myself can't go anywhere except take each other's position with it known that each will be in one of the Elimination Finals next week.

But plenty of jostling for the top 2/4.

Wrapped it up perfectly HT

This will go down to the final minutes of West Coast V Richmond

My Prediction - Jako 13 to come over the top of everyone & defeat Dappa Dan

J13 has 4 players in the final game including big Cox.

Deevoted to get the job done & Toss a coin between RPFC & OMR

Good Luck to all & Keep those radio's tuned into all games

Edited by Old Man Rivers

Deevoted up 5-4 over SnomeD

Jako13 got some work to do, but has a few players yet to play.

OMR just nudging ahead of rpfc, but too close to call.

Congratulations to Jako 13 - Good Luck in the Finals you deserve your place.

I called it from a long way out however so many variations almost unfolded.

That's what makes this game so enjoyable.

Well done to Deevoted for hanging in there all season & playing his part in the exciting final round. Great win today.

Good Luck to all who have made the top 8 & for those of us that just came up short,

there is always next year, however lets now focus on the "Best of the Rest Finals" & refine our skills for 2012

My prediction for the Flag : Old Monster Head himself " Jayceebee31"

Edited by Old Man Rivers

Thanks OMR and others for the well wishes, and encouragement.

My mob hung in there, and they can expect a tough off season

I do believe I am inline for priorty picks for 2012

(and didnt tank, no matter what the media says)

To JA, well done organizing the league and handling the technical side of it all. ;)

To all the coaches in the finals, good luck.... as for the rest of us, enjoy the spoils.

I now can concentrate on my finals in DT and SC.

Wow..... Just wow. 2 games out with 2 games to go. Who'd think it possible to scrape in by beating 2nd on the ladder in the final home and away game. Cheers Dappa

Wow..... Just wow. 2 games out with 2 games to go. Who'd think it possible to scrape in by beating 2nd on the ladder in the final home and away game. Cheers Dappa

You might want to thank Deevoted also for wiping out Brother SnomeD this round.

& maybe Luke Shuey for missing a goal in the last quarter by a milimetre that would of changed the whole outcome.

Now you are there take your chance & go kick some arse.

Well done Jayceebee, a comfortable win but would have been a hell of a lot closer had a I opted for A. Krakouer over S.Hill. Poor selection error.

Still, despite some shaky form over the past month I have fallen into 4th and secured a double chance.

Re-match this week JCB with a new look side, we'll be out to avenge. Look out!

Congrats to all who made the top 8, especially come-from-nowhere Jako13. Could be the Cinderella story of 2011.

Finalists should be breathing a sigh of relief that OMR couldn't quite storm home quick enough. Had a side that could've gone all the way from 8th.

Thanks to everyone who put time and effort in to the league, been highly enjoyable and worth another go in 2012.

Bring on finals footy!

Edited by Range Rover

Well done Deevoted on knocking off snomeD, and to Jako13, you may just have rattled Dappa Dan's cage leading in.

45HG16, a draw, very accurate kicking by your mob. rpfc and yourself in consecutive weeks have given me a re-think of an approach for the finals. Hmmm.

DL_7, all the best for the EF next week. Big match up.

Deevoted raises a point - assuming most of us will be in the league next year, will we do the picks based around this year's ladder?

In line for pick 3. Cox... :)

Deevoted raises a point - assuming most of us will be in the league next year, will we do the picks based around this year's ladder?

In line for pick 3. Cox... :)

Order Makes No difference Eth38 - If I remember correctly Deevoted had the curse of the No. 1 Draft Pick this season.

Selected Goddard & didnt get a 2nd pick until Selection No. 32

By that stage we all had 2 Guns in the bank.

The current ranked No.1 player is Pendlebury who I picked at selection 10.

I vote for a random lottery selection order again.

You shut the hell up. I wasn't pulling out of that one at all. A well earned victory by your boys. Making top 8, anything can happen, as we've seen this last month or so. I was gone for all money and somehow managed to stay top 4, with Sandi to return for finals. JCB couldn't buy a win all year, and somehow takes out top spot. RR unbackable favourite a few weeks ago fell apart somehow. Jackattack powerful all year has a bad run and slips out of the top 4 and has to play a rising YOU next week. A fickle mistress, UFooty.

Bring on finals!!!

You shut the hell up. I wasn't pulling out of that one at all. A well earned victory by your boys. Making top 8, anything can happen, as we've seen this last month or so. I was gone for all money and somehow managed to stay top 4, with Sandi to return for finals. JCB couldn't buy a win all year, and somehow takes out top spot. RR unbackable favourite a few weeks ago fell apart somehow. Jackattack powerful all year has a bad run and slips out of the top 4 and has to play a rising YOU next week. A fickle mistress, UFooty.

Bring on finals!!!

Hi to all- great to be top of the ladder- however very lucky at times, yet with luck could have been games ahead of all. Dappa- on list alone- you are the one to beat-I'd rate you nominal favourite but anytrhing could happen.My foe RR could knock us all out, Robbo - the bookie whom put me up at 21 TO 1 wow- looks in a little danger. JA- well always a danger but I still reckon HT & D/L 7 are the ones to worry I don't want to play either...The rest all have a definate chance..Just hope my friend OMR does well in the consolation final- should definately be in the race for premiership honours- O well next year.Glad I walked the walk after talking the talk but finals are a very different thing- JA or whom else has played this game before please explain what goes on..as it shows that I have a bye next round-- does that mean that RR has surrended already?? Await notification please.

Jako- congrats on making the top 8 - great effort but you should have been in there weeks ago-I thought you were tanking or you also had a brother...WELL DONE..

Edited by jayceebee31

You have done well to get yourself into a position to be knocked out in the first week of the finals.

You have done well to get yourself into a position to be knocked out in the first week of the finals.

Bring it on JA.... 5-4 my way all the way back in RD 1, skip forward to Rd 1 finals - we'll see. Big Coxy in form against the dee's this week - if Jamar is still out could be a record ruckman performance next week

Bring it on JA.... 5-4 my way all the way back in RD 1, skip forward to Rd 1 finals - we'll see. Big Coxy in form against the dee's this week - if Jamar is still out could be a record ruckman performance next week

Interesting point on big Dean Cox. Btw congratulations to Dean Cox on winning the Ultimate Footy MVP Medal for D'Land's 2011.

I think JA will be harder to beat this week now that he has his Bulldogs back in the squad after the bye. Boyd and Cross are very important to his lineup and should have a field day against Essendon.

North Melbourne has the bye this week. That means I have no excuses DL_7 ! :)

Intersting to see who wins hitouts, leuenberger (31.6) up against the suns, Cox (30.1) v dees.

Add in your vickery (7.1), and my Kepler (3.5), Petrie (4.6) and Cross (1.8).

I have me ahead 40.5 to you 37.2 on the averages of these players.