NFL

Dappa Dan

Uuuppphhhh bad news for Bradford and the Rams Gorg. Old buttfumble huh, he isn't interested apparently and the Rams would have to pay heavily in value to get him, he has played well in the preseason from skimming the reviews to date.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/rams/2014/08/24/mark-sanchez-st-louis-rams-sam-bradford-brian-schottenheimer/14538707/

My first thought today was gorgoroth is gonna be [censored]. Its not good to see anyone go down with another ACL. Don't worry about butt fumble. You could go for our old starter now third string QB Christian Ponder. He can't throw deep, makes poor decisions and has no confidence. I'm thinking a trade for one of your all mighty defensive linesmen and your WR Austin.

• Like 2

Just finished watching the first 3/4 of the niners game and I must say their O does not look to be clicking very well. Gore is running well but Kap didnt look great and the O line was a little iffy.

They don't have much of a flow at the moment. Denver showed they have some defensive issues as well. There is no room for weakness in that division as you would know.

Does anyone know what espn redzone is on foxtel ? I've tried looking up what games are been broadcasted and noticed on Monday the 8th espn says NFL redzone 3am to 9am... Is this like the EPL where you press red for what game you want ? In previous years I think there's been games on espn & fox sports ? Has it changed this year ? I know 7mate is also showing 3 live games

Does anyone know what espn redzone is on foxtel ? I've tried looking up what games are been broadcasted and noticed on Monday the 8th espn says NFL redzone 3am to 9am... Is this like the EPL where you press red for what game you want ? In previous years I think there's been games on espn & fox sports ? Has it changed this year ? I know 7mate is also showing 3 live games

This media release explains the new NFL RedZone to be broadcast on ESPN2 (or the main ESPN channel) in Oz.

I knew about RedZone but didn't know it was going to be available here. RedZone is hugely popular in the States and now we get to chance to experience it here on cable. For those of us who have cable it's great news although it has been previously available on the game pass (and still is)

The media release also mentions all the other games that ESPN will cover. Foxtel will probably do their 2 games as usual and as you indicated, 7mate are covering 3 games (all on Monday our time) although they might end up doing the Thursday night games (like OneHD used to do)

Here's a youtube link that gives a small insight into NFL RedZone

Additionally, for the first time, ESPN will bring Australian NFL fans the NFL RedZone.

Accessed on ESPN2 each week, NFL Red Zone whips around every NFL game being played on Sunday afternoons in the US (3am and 7:15am kickoff times AEST), delivering the touchdowns and most exciting moments as they happen and in high definition.

When a team goes inside the 20-yard line, NFL RedZone takes fans there. It keeps fans up-to-date in real time, switching from game to game with live look-ins, highlights and a chance to see key plays.

Edited by Macca
  • Like 1

This media release explains the new NFL Red Zone to be broadcast on ESPN2 in OZ ... I knew about Red Zone but didn't know it was going to happen in here. Great news and I'll certainly be tuning in. Red Zone is hugely popular in the States and now we get to experience it. Fantastic for those of us who have cable.

The media release also mentions all the other games that ESPN will cover. Foxtel will probably do their 2 games as usual and as you indicated, 7mate are covering 3 games (all on Monday our time) although they might end up doing the Thursday night games like OneHD used to do.

So I assume I can watch whatever game I want without been interupted and switching to another game ?

I was going to IQ the falcons game then watch them Monday night.. Would be fustrating if as it says switches to other games to show touchdowns etc.. Surely you can just leave it on the game you want and it won't chop & change to games.. If not I'll be spewing haha

Edited by JV7

So I assume I can watch whatever game I want without been interupted and switching to another game ?

I was going to IQ the falcons game then watch them Monday night.. Would be fustrating if as it says switches to other games to show touchdowns etc.. Surely you can just leave it on the game you want and it won't chop & change to games.. If not I'll be spewing haha

NFL RedZone is not like pressing the red button with Foxtel, JV7.

The broadcast literally takes you to where the action is in any of the games being played at the time.

The NFL RedZone broadcast focuses on the offensive 20 yard line of an attacking team in any given game but other major plays are shown on a very short delay. All the early and late games are included in the RedZone broadcast

If you want to watch the Falcons you're going to have to find the full broadcast or get the game pass.

Edited by Macca

NFL RedZone is not like pressing the red button with Foxtel

The broadcast literally takes you where the action is. NFL RedZone = inside tbe 20 yard line of any game (sort of)

If you want to watch the Falcons you're going to have to find the full broadcast or get game pass

Spewing... I guess redzone gives you overall coverage off every live game but to be honest id rather watch my own sides full game then bits and pieces of everything!

Sorry to be a pain with the questions haha... But it I get the game pass do they have replays avaliable ? I ain't gonna get up at 3am to watch it live. I was hoping to tape the games on iq and watch them later after work even though it'll be tough to resist looking at the scores but now I might have to get the game pass instead and hopefully be able to watch a replay on it

Edited by JV7

Just as a sneak preview ...

In week one, 7mate are covering the Saints @ Atlanta early game (3am) and the 49ers @ Dallas late game (6.25am)

As well as covering an early and late game every Monday morning (our time) 7mate are covering SNF every week (in week 1, the Colts are at Denver in SNF)

• Like 1

After watching the Rams game, I have fallen in love with Watts, he will become a great tailback for us I reckon.

The battle between Westbrooks and Michael Sam I think will go to west, but if think Sam will get picked up/traded to another team.

It's just our depth there is massive.

It's been a bit of fun watching the first half of the jets/eagles game and I'm halfway through the second quarter of Cowboys/Denver game. I like seeing the second/third teams out there playing for spots on the list. 22 to be cut tomorrow.

A bit of reading material for those who are interested ... go here & here for the latest issues.

Both publications centre on the upcoming NFL season.

Edited by Macca

We did cut Sam, might be a mistake, I've liked the look of him, even tho he did not play much against the firsts.

We did cut Sam, might be a mistake, I've liked the look of him, even tho he did not play much against the firsts.

Thought he might've made the practice squad but you guys have a ton of depth at defensive end. I think he will find a team in the future the bloke can play.

There aren't any games listed on foxtel for next Monday morning (yet)

Has 7mate got exclusive rights for the early and late games I wonder?

I know that ESPN are covering the Thursday night game as well as SNF, MNF and Redzone (which covers the early and late games on a Sunday in the States)

There aren't any games listed on foxtel for next Monday morning (yet)

Has 7mate got exclusive rights for the early and late games I wonder?

I know that ESPN are covering the Thursday night game as well as SNF, MNF and Redzone (which covers the early and late games on a Sunday in the States)

Yeah not sure what the go is.. Over the weekend I bought game pass & Apple TV to hook the iPad up the tv so I know I can come home Monday nights and watch the replay.. Dno how I'm gonna go not checking the scores all day Monday but it'll be a good way to get through a Monday at work!

Edited by JV7
  • Like 1