Robbo

Courtney_Fish

This view is offered quite a bit I think - was there ever a time where crap wasn't written on this forum?

I agree Robbo's speech came from the heart and as a long time fan of Robbo it was sad to see - but I think there were elements of it that reminded me of the very elements that frustrated us all. It was pretty much all about Robbo and there was little consideration for the club's plans.

"The footy club owes you nothing, because it gives you the chance to run onto the MCG and play in these colours. The footy club owes you nothing"

Had a great time watching robbo over the years.......his 7 goal hall against collingwood in 2007 was fantastic!

If MFC had of kicked 400 less goals in the last decade, than we'd still would be in the same position we are now... :rolleyes:

Except we would be playing alongside Fitzroy, not in the AFL