If you dont agree with these statements, then go follow another team

Yze_Magic

if the players dont like him, they can leave...

I agree.

A few weeks ago I heard one of the bosses of the Melbourne Storm being interviewed, I think on SEN with regards to Israel someone leaving the club (I know nothing about Rugby).

Apparently this player is very good but what the boss said really stuck with me. He basically said something along the lines of "I don't care if he goes because know what it takes to win (anyhow)."

It's blunt, it's crude, but I liked it.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree.

A few weeks ago I heard one of the bosses of the Melbourne Storm being interviewed, I think on SEN with regards to Israel someone leaving the club (I know nothing about Rugby).

Apparently this player is very good but what the boss said really stuck with me. He basically said something along the lines of "I don't care if he goes because know what it takes to win (anyhow)."

It's blunt, it's crude, but I liked it.

i kind of see what you are saying and i think it is a matter of when the going gets tough, the tough gets going, to pull out a cliche...the rest can [censored] off and have a cry because DB doesnt give them hugs like daniher would have

FFS, why do you bother...what has YM done to offend you apart from being a bit of fun...yes, most of the stuff he says is a bit twisted and stupid but thats why he was chosen as the most entertaining poster i think it was...y do u care? uve lied aswell on this very forum, wasnt it you that told everyone you were 61?

get over it, ur just sparking fires that dont need to be sparked, for what its worth, i would prefer that you

When you are over 60 there is no need to lie.

That's why I enjoy going to every interstate game days early and coming back mid week.

Something you as a teenager can only dream about.

The sniffler is funny??????

I await with interest the time he and perhaps this site are hit with a legal claim following his "funny" litigious

statements like the one he called Mc.Lean an ............alcoholic.

Don't bother looking for the post. It was removed. Hard copies have been made.

The jelly country member is really tragic and not FUNNY.

50 or so posts. Happy YM? You got everyone's attention. Got everyone worked up and telling you what a complete imbecile you are. Thats what you wanted.

Even if you knew something about football it wouldnt matter, noone listens to what you are saying because its you who is saying it.

Your constant criticism of Bruce is pathetic. A true MFC supporter shows respect to people that have given their best to this club, and Bruce has had highs and lows, but has been a good player for our club.

Give it up YM. I'm only interested in the club. You're only interested in yourself.

When you are over 60 there is no need to lie.

That's why I enjoy going to every interstate game days early and coming back mid week.

Something you as a teenager can only dream about.

The sniffler is funny??????

I await with interest the time he and perhaps this site are hit with a legal claim following his "funny" litigious

statements like the one he called Mc.Lean an ............alcoholic.

Don't bother looking for the post. It was removed. Hard copies have been made.

The jelly country member is really tragic and not FUNNY.

hes funnier than you

he says better things than you

he doesnt spend his entire time trying to bring a poster down, rather than talk about football, like you

why is your age in your profile anonymous...got something to hide

How dare you say I should support another team because I do not agree with you. Everyone has a right to my opinion and despite my total disbelief with some of your statements I would never say you should follow another team. In fact you should be encouraging supporters in the current environment. Your comments are nothing but damaging to this team and supporters. I think Bruce is likely to finish in the top 5 in the best and fairest this year based on current form.

Our next captain is Bruce, like it or not. If you are not comfortable with this then you should STILL follow this team, but better still join up as a member. Hearing you are not a member of the club disappoints me more than watching the MFC at the moment.

Ps. I am not convincedabout Austin yet despite me giving him votes yesterday. He seems a bit slow to me but I will reserve judgement.

Bruce will never captain MFC so get over it.

- Cameron Bruce is soft and overpaid and must be traded at the end of the year, preferably for a top 20 pick. You cant run around getting cheap kicks, and play two good games a year on Brad Johnson while being ion 500K. A shining exanple of why our club is up [censored] creek. (In VFL/AFL history, has there ever been a 28 year old with 160 games that has failed to lay one hip and shoulder or do something physical? I doubt it)

- Brad Miller has no place in a Demon jumper. Leading up the ground and taking a few uncontested grabs in another 10 goal loss is not cause for optimism. Wake up and realise this.

- Colin Sylvia is a gun, and one of the few players on the list than can use the footy. Has great foot skills, and is a great overhead grab. If the coaches finally give him a spot to settle, he will dominate.

- Nathan Carroll , despite being a [censored], is actually a pretty good footballer. BUT he is not good enough to be the main man at full back. If he was our 3rd defensive option he would have a field day and be a damaging player for us. Bottom line is we need a full back, and if Frawley was any good he would be in the side. We are in trouble.

- Chris Johnson has no potential, no future and simply cant play the game. If you want evidence, watch when he took the advantage and played on, then had no idea what to do with the footy. Instead of drilling a goal from 40, he kicked it straight to a Kanga. Out of his depth.

- We have unearthed two future superstars in Cale Morton and Austin Wonemarri, who look like the second coming of Hird and Pickett. I know real talent when I see it. So while you people cream yourself over some very average players, I will continue to spot the gems.

- Daniel Bell is not very good. I had high hopes for Belly. He has been around long anough now to be a backline general, and calm the troops in times of trouble. At one stage he even looked like a future All-Australian. But he has not improved his poor awareness, and its probably something that will never change. Damn shame.

- Nathan Jones has a dip, but has a very slow footy brain. Gets caught to easily, take way too long to dispose of the footy. Probably wont ever become an A-grade midfielder.

- We have more rubbish players on our list than any other team, besides maybe Carlton. Miller, Jamar, C.Johnson, Warnock, Garland. Off the top of my head.

- Dean Bailey will be a great coach, and we will be good again once he builds the list he wants. It will take another couple of draft/trade periods, but he will get it right and we will be much better off than with any list we had in the Daniher era. We will even see some key position players in the ranks, thank God.

- Our ruck position is in dire straits. White is finished. Jamar is a dud. PJ is not a ruckman, depite his great work aroud the ground. Meesen is in the wilderness, and is more of a PJ type player anyway. And to look at Brisbane and see their 1-2 punch of Leunberger-Charman. We are a long way behind a few teams in this critical area.

Now love me or hate me, everything I say is true. if you dont agree with the above, you should toughen up or find another sport to follow. I am sick of the fake positivity that some people spew out on this website.

How about dealing in facts for once, and open your eyes. It may be enlightening for you.

I compleatley agree with everything you say, especially about Bruce who you fall over if you farted on him and miller.....

Still prepared to give Belly a little more time but he does lack awareness, Jones too could be good nut has average disposal and gets pinned to much.......

I think Cale will be gold!!!!!

Still think White does enough around the ground to command a spot in alot of teams....

But great work, now wheres those moron Bruce supporters who were rubbing one out after Bruces one good game against the Cats at skilled...

How about dealing in facts for once, and open your eyes. It may be enlightening for you.

You do speak some crap. Don't go spoiling the entertainment we get from your posts by going and taking yourself too seriously.

You have opinions. So does everyone. You think Sylvia is a gun. I don't. I think Bruce goes alright. You don't. You think Wonna and Morton are future superstars. I think only that they could be, just like every other maybe superstar we've had.

I can agree with some... maybe even the majority of what you say. But to come on and be ABSOLUTE about 12 players on the list, then say this:

"Now love me or hate me, everything I say is true. if you dont agree with the above, you should toughen up or find another sport to follow."

Y_M, mate, this is where you cross the line you flirt with oh-so delicately. I don't let ANYONE tell me how to support my club. If I was to take ANY MFC fan, or lander/ologist seriously, the first thing I would look for is not to be convinced by a few paragraphs that their passion is misdirected. Even moreso than this, I look at people like you who bark instructions at everyone and can't help but be convinced you are the opposite of a die-hard fan.

We're in a fair pile of [censored]. This is true... But I LOVE getting on here and seeing guys like dazzler get hopelessly positive about MFC. If it weren't for people like him, we'd ALL sound like you... And as colourful as the language would be, it would be downright depressing.

We've all got our opinions Y_M. Give everyone a break and stop forcing yours down our throats. Just for a little while. The population on here triples in the low times. Why not come back in a few years when we're dominating and set some new posting records eh?