OUT: Abbott IN: Turnbull

Soidee

I didn't have to research daisy, its not about political parties for me unlike yourself.

I know Keating was up there with roger-nomicis, thatcherisms, reagan-isms, as the labour party moved to the political middle ground, pushing the libs tho the new right.

for me its not about the party, but about governing for the masses equally & Not the tall poppies, & not the squeaky wheels, who want all the oil,,, daisy.

thats nice to know d-l. don't know why you think i am unlike

i am curious though d-l why nearly every political criticism you make is so strongly against one side of politics. you don't come over as even handed for someone who has no political parties.....ah well.

i'd like to see some more critical balanced analysis of labor from you d-l

would communism be more to your liking? just asking

i am curious though d-l why nearly every political criticism you make is so strongly against one side of politics. you don't come over as even handed for someone who has no political parties.....ah well.

I grew up in a labour household, & I believe in equality. simple as that, but thru my years, I've broadened my views, but not sacrificed my principles. I cannot be bought. as a friend once said in an reference for me, "he lives & dies by his principles".

II didn't understand what that meant at that time. arrested development had hit me very hard.

Years & years of therapy, helped to release my mind to be a thinker; but they tried to make me fit in the material set, but I cannot abandon my beliefs. so I've learn't to intellectualise, but reject the material sets values, & struggle now-adays to communicate amongst the working class... twilight zone

I seem to be able to visualise very very well, > insight, I was complimented often, on that ability in therapy. blush, I didn't understand the specialty. its difficult sometimes to think you can do some things others can't. it sat awkwardly.

such is life.

Edited by dee-luded

can't stand the communism stuff

It's democracy; or its a god led way of running society; no, not church... godly: the rainbow serpent, or allah, or god, or buddha: but Certainly NOT a fundamentalist style of religion & not church, but a constant appreciation & gratitude of the fruits of the world, without any exploitation.

use what you need, not want... & put the rest back in.

a bit like the Iraqi's ran their markets, family business trading/selling their wares for cash or goods. this is loosely how I imagine a god run society, without wantun greed or exploitation. but on a larger more modern scale of things.

but big city life would totally change. & the mercedes emblem, would be turned on its head. so to speak. pardon the analogy.

good luck in your quest d-l

maybe when the scientists unlock the genetic engineering pandora's box we can start to re-engineer humanity

just as long as it's not the greedy doing the re-engineering eh?

greed isn't a natural part of us dc, its a response by some, to the the rules of the day, & the tall poppies amongst us take the latitude within those rules & run with it, for all they can; because we are in a nuclear family existence, at a time of plenty.

those greedy think, "I'm off" "outa here" & away they go with their newfound freedom of not needing others, accept their 'Own-erships'.

as the prophets seem to say, inc' , the bible,,, this is the end of days, of the old world; eventually culminating in a big war, "like no other", then the return to christ? alah? snake? buddha? creator?... God? of all, whether that be in the flesh? or the spiritual?

they all say the same/similar,

...... then we all work together, not for greed or profit, but for one another. & then peace for a millennium.

the world doesn't End apparently, for a few thousand years yet. after we've left this place, & the sun explodes.

greed isn't a natural part of us dc, its a response by some, to the the rules of the day, & the tall poppies amongst us take the latitude within those rules & run with it, for all they can; because we are in a nuclear family existence, at a time of plenty.

those greedy think, "I'm off" "outa here" & away they go with their newfound freedom of not needing others, accept their 'Own-erships'.

as the prophets seem to say, inc' , the bible,,, this is the end of days, of the old world; eventually culminating in a big war, "like no other", then the return to christ? alah? snake? buddha? creator?... God? of all, whether that be in the flesh? or the spiritual?

they all say the same/similar,

...... then we all work together, not for greed or profit, but for one another. & then peace for a millennium.

the world doesn't End apparently, for a few thousand years yet. after we've left this place, & the sun explodes.

call it greed or lust or power, but it is certainly in our genes o-d, like it or not

Can we get back on track? It is about Tony!

call it greed or lust or power, but it is certainly in our genes o-d, like it or not

the only reason its prevalent, is because its been allowed to be exercised in our daily lives, nee encouraged as the nuclear family idea grew & people spread far and wide, with new sets of rules & values as they went, which included shooting others, taught by some religions as inferior.

eating raw meat is within our bounds of survival, but we are not talking about survival.

it sounds like you've given in to your natural urges daisy, as if they must be obeyed. that there is no rules, & all is a target.

I can see why there are so many kids King hitting bystanders in the cities, with innocents dying on the pavement.

its called decadence daisy, born of an arrogant wanton belief that life is there just for themselves, that the world is their oyster for the picking; But the world is lifes oyster, & we are only a part of life. reliant on the rest of life for our existence.

Why am I getting the Dr Stranglove vibes with this correspondence. I feel like Group Captain Luke Mandrake at this stage and wondering if I am talking to General Ripper and his problem with fluoridation and our natural bodily fluids!

it sounds like you've given in to your natural urges daisy, as if they must be obeyed. that there is no rules, & all is a target.

its called decadence daisy, born of an arrogant wanton belief that life is there just for themselves, that the world is their oyster for the picking; But the world is lifes oyster, & we are only a part of life. reliant on the rest of life for our existence.

haven't given in at by a long shot d-l, just a student of history. to deny it is in humanity's genes though is just denial

you are probably right about decadence, it goes hand in hand with affluence (eventually). and affluence is something people don't like to give up. it usually has to be forcibly removed.

whether we have reached the levels of decadence that you perceive however is a matter of judgement. you are a little too doom and gloom to my liking

but now we are getting philosophical and veering away from mr rabbit - LOL

haven't given in at by a long shot d-l, just a student of history. to deny it is in humanity's genes though is just denial

you are probably right about decadence, it goes hand in hand with affluence (eventually). and affluence is something people don't like to give up. it usually has to be forcibly removed.

whether we have reached the levels of decadence that you perceive however is a matter of judgement. you are a little too doom and gloom to my liking

but now we are getting philosophical and veering away from mr rabbit - LOL

Its not doom & gloom to me, so I should say sorry to you for that, but the Big Changes spoken of, I await gleefully. even if I'm one to go first. they say the world populous will drop by a third.

but I say bring it on

its said that the savior, a savior of some sort, will come to stop us from destroying ourselves.

abbot will still do, what abbot does, I'm enjoying watching them self destruct. slowly, one news item at a time.

but in my belief, Re that philosophical stuff, that all our hero's will fall, or be seen to be corrupted, remember in the bible no Idols, or worshiping other than god?

how many sportsmen & politicians are-will be discredited in recent times & the near future to come.

back to abbot. 'eres one for Ya all

mr_rabbit_head_by_mirrorofreality-d59fxw

abbott-fiddling-global-warm.gif

Not sure if it should be a harp that he plays

tonyabbottdavos.jpg?w=594

He would have so much wisdom to contribute to this forum, NOT!

Edited by DemonFrog

ya lost me on the religious/godly stuff d-l

Ahh, politics and religion. To me they are inextricably linked as essentially, politics was a product of religion.

• Like 1

Ahh, politics and religion. To me they are inextricably linked as essentially, politics was a product of religion.

They say to never talk about politics or religion.

We are all rebels on this thread as we will talk about both LOL

agree on the first bit but not convinced on the second bit

The reason for the second bit was that religion (in my opinion or course... and no doubt many others') sprung from the desire for control... and what better way to control people than to offer them something beyond death? If you look at the earliest "developed" societies, they were governed by religious leaders (Egypt, Rome, even the Incas and Aztecs)... over time they separated, yes, but I would argue that politics was born out of religion.

Edited by hardtack

ya lost me on the religious/godly stuff d-l

I'm not religious daisy, but I would call myself spiritual. you see I think there is one creator. so therefore shouldn't be divided religions or splinter groups.

we are all the same

but in the interest of trying to post the religion/prophet message, I had to post in that form.

most things that I've read in prophecy have/are happening. and now we see the weather going awry & the social unrest rising around the world. we've gone well off the rails this past century. & something needs to change.

point taken Re thread, & over to Mr rabbit

Edited by dee-luded

They say to never talk about politics or religion.

We are all rebels on this thread as we will talk about both LOL

they are inextricably linked, & especially so, Re Mr Rabbit. the oxford scholar

Edited by dee-luded

The reason for the second bit was that religion (in my opinion or course... and no doubt many others') sprung from the desire for control... and what better way to control people than to offer them something beyond death? If you look at the earliest "developed" societies, they were governed by religious leaders (Egypt, Rome, even the Incas and Aztecs)... over time they separated, yes, but I would argue that politics was born out of religion.

i think it is another chicken and egg situation hardtack, probably very dependent on one's definition of the two terms

but then we get into semantics

i would expect the instinct for power and control came first as a more base attribute and religion was a refinement dependent on the higher development of imagination and curiosity

look at apes. they have power and control structures but no religion

on this basis portraying abbot as an ape would be incorrect - LOL

• Like 1