Gut feel ... Moloney gone.

DeeZee

stuie that day he should not have played he must have known how bad he was.

I cannot be sure because I try Valiantly to forget 186

But I do not think he had 1 possesion that day.

That makes him the worst player that day

Never had a virus?

have you EVER heard an AFL player ask not to play?

LJ rings a bell.

'Elite compliance' would dictate an honest self-appraisal of ones ability to attain the coaches match requirements, wouldn't it?

Think you need to calm down and focus mate. You're lashing out blaming everyone for everything, maybe work out exactly what it is you're trying to say.

I rate Beamer as an honest trier, a much needed senior body and aggressive ball winner who has struggled with form, a new role, and a shift in what is being asked of him physically in 2012 and should be given the preseason and next year to get it together.

It's not all as dramatic as people like you are wanting to make out.

My word! When do the excuses end??

A Krispy Kreme outlet would struggle to serve up as many donuts as Moloney dished up on the park this year.

Not good enough. Should be delisted.

LJ rings a bell.

'Elite compliance' would dictate an honest self-appraisal of ones ability to attain the coaches match requirements, wouldn't it?

Correct.

Once Beamer crossed that Boundry Line with a virus it became a selfish act.

He was no use to his team mates and a liabilty to himself.

My word! When do the excuses end??

A Krispy Kreme outlet would struggle to serve up as many donuts as Moloney dished up on the park this year.

Not good enough. Should be delisted.

Excuses? So you're saying he's NOT out of form and should be delisted because he's a useless player? Seriously mate get a grip... on a mirror because you're making yourself look stupid.

Correct.

Once Beamer crossed that Boundry Line with a virus it became a selfish act.

He was no use to his team mates and a liabilty to himself.

FFS WYL, I don't know why you get up in the morning.

LJ rings a bell.

LOL... Jurrah is our example of elite compliance is he?! Read a paper in the last 12 months?

LOL... Jurrah is our example of elite compliance is he?! Read a paper in the last 12 months?

Sigh. You asked, 'have you EVER heard an AFL player ask not to play?', which I quoted and replied, 'LJ rings a bell'.

Do you a need hand with that?

Edited by Trident

Excuses? So you're saying he's NOT out of form and should be delisted because he's a useless player? Seriously mate get a grip... on a mirror because you're making yourself look stupid.

No, stupidity is blindly championing a player who can't get a guernsey in the worst midfield in the comp.

Sigh. You asked, 'have you EVER heard an AFL player ask not to play?', which I quoted and replied, 'LJ rings a bell'.

Do you a need hand with that?

Mate, you quoted Jurrah as an example of elite compliance because he asked not to play. Your words not mine.

FFS WYL, I don't know why you get up in the morning.

Would you play AFL Footy if you had a dose of the Flu Stuie...

Beamer was asleep in the rooms during the second half. Do you think that is acceptable?

I get up in the morning because my brain needs some fine elwood coffee. The girls are nice there.

No, stupidity is blindly championing a player who can't get a guernsey in the worst midfield in the comp.

FFS.... I've clearly stated he has been a good player, but is out of form and struggling with what is being asked of him, if that is "championing" a player then you've been reading Demonland too much for your standards on supporting our team.

Beamer was asleep in the rooms during the second half. Do you think that is acceptable?

I get up in the morning because my brain needs some fine elwood coffee. The girls are nice there.

I would try to play because that is the spirit and culture of footy, right or wrong, and it is what we expect from our players, especially our leaders. As I said before it was up to the team doctor and coaches to tell him he's not right to play, that's what emergencies are for.

And yes, that's a pretty good reason to get up mate! No argument there. Haha

FFS.... I've clearly stated he has been a good player, but is out of form and struggling with what is being asked of him, if that is "championing" a player then you've been reading Demonland too much for your standards on supporting our team.

Yes, but are you sure that his "new role" is that different to his old midfield role?

Or is it that his AFL days are coming to a quiet end. He has had ample time to find his "lost" form.

I would try to play because that is the spirit and culture of footy, right or wrong, and it is what we expect from our players, especially our leaders. As I said before it was up to the team doctor and coaches to tell him he's not right to play, that's what emergencies are for.

And yes, that's a pretty good reason to get up mate! No argument there. Haha

But Stuie. If your body is sick you must rest. I send Flu ridden co workers home. I don't wish to breath their toxic waste.

There is no way he could have been vaugley useful out there. We were a man down.

Selfish in my eyes.

Have a coffee anytime mate...this is all just healthy discussion.

Combi Coffee on Ormond Rd and that place on the corner of Ewlood Rd and St Kilda St called Elwood Food and Wine.

The girls make the coffee taste 20% better.

• Like 1

Yes, but are you sure that his "new role" is that different to his old midfield role?

Or is it that his AFL days are coming to a quiet end. He has had ample time to find his "lost" form.

I think it's massively different to his old role, and I have heard countless football people say likewise. He could find form quickly by being put back to his old role, but it wouldn't fit in with what Neeld is trying to bring to the team so he's got a ton of work to do.

He's far from the end, and I think the service he has given to MFC so far should allow him next year to get it sorted.

But Stuie. If your body is sick you must rest. I send Flu ridden co workers home. I don't wish to breath their toxic waste.

There is no way he could have been vaugley useful out there. We were a man down.

Selfish in my eyes.

Have a coffee anytime mate...this is all just healthy discussion.

Totally agree (apart from the selfish bit though, think it's the opposite motivation), but I still think it's the doctors call and every player tries to say they're right to go, it's just part of footy.

Combi Coffee on Ormond Rd and that place on the corner of Ewlood Rd and St Kilda St called Elwood Food and Wine.

The girls make the coffee taste 20% better.

Combi Coffee, excellent toasted Sandwiches!! & Jimmy jamz are my coffee dealers!

Elwood food & wine is just a bit far to walk...

I think everyone needs to take a deep breath and realise this season has been a bad/unlucky one with injuries and events.

If you look at both the eagles and crows they had some of their worst years in history and were able to bounce back the next year.

They both looked terrible in those years and people were saying the same things about them that we are saying now.

Things can change quickly and we should all realise this before condemning all our players.

All chill , hold hands , kum by yah !!!! Pass the coffees from the left hand side ......

• Like 1

Totally agree (apart from the selfish bit though, think it's the opposite motivation), but I still think it's the doctors call and every player tries to say they're right to go, it's just part of footy.

Not at AFL level it isn't. To much $$$ at stake.

Will always be a selfish dumb thing to do in my eyes.