The No T$ No B$ Thread

Redleg

Good to see you back, jazza. Keep on keeping off the smokes!

First thing out of operating theartre i wanted was a smoke.Dont know why,cant explain it,but yes desperately wanted a ciggie.

Of course the drugs then wear off and you only beg the nurse for painkillers for the next 24 hours.

A little music to settle us into the mood as we await the draft

http://www.televisiontunes.com/Thunderbirds_%28Complete_theme_-_no_starting_countdown%29.html

A little music to settle us into the mood as we await the draft

http://www.televisiontunes.com/Thunderbirds_%28Complete_theme_-_no_starting_countdown%29.html

You really are into this countdown this year bb.

Are you making a play for the " countdown official " on Demonland?

You really are into this countdown this year bb.

Are you making a play for the " countdown official " on Demonland?

No...just really like Thunderbirds OD !!!

I am not buying that excuse.

You are white anting Redleg it is fairly clear to me.

Don't think "anting" is a word

Dead right OD.Redlegs power base is being eroded and nobody is standing up for him.

Soon every countdown will be sixties puppet show exhibits and redleg will be a countdown master of the past.

Perhaps we should get rpfc to start a page on this with a vote,to at least give old redleg the chance to maintain his countdown authority.

Dead right OD.Redlegs power base is being eroded and nobody is standing up for him.

Soon every countdown will be sixties puppet show exhibits and redleg will be a countdown master of the past.

Perhaps we should get rpfc to start a page on this with a vote,to at least give old redleg the chance to maintain his countdown authority.

It is not even subtle jazza.

How is the body feeling this morning?

I am not buying that excuse.

You are white anting Redleg it is fairly clear to me.

Don't think "anting" is a word

ahh really...stop your blustering...you're just trying to sidle up to red to pinch his fritters at Wongs....I'm on to you !! :o

It is not even subtle jazza.

How is the body feeling this morning?

Probably like yours has felt after the 146 operations and organ transfers youve recieved.

The nurse said i can go home and not work for another 10 days.{blah blah blah]

The pain is awful and laying in bed is doing nothing for morale.

Trying to convince doc{young gun with swarmmy attitude}to let me go home and watch draft,and maybe get a kick out of seeing somebody get tazered on cops.

Its difficult when you have a young kid{23}looking after the paddocks and cows.Im in more pain from worry than the OP.

And god bless all nurses.

Probably like yours has felt after the 146 operations and organ transfers youve recieved.

The nurse said i can go home and not work for another 10 days.{blah blah blah]

The pain is awful and laying in bed is doing nothing for morale.

Trying to convince doc{young gun with swarmmy attitude}to let me go home and watch draft,and maybe get a kick out of seeing somebody get tazered on cops.

Its difficult when you have a young kid{23}looking after the paddocks and cows.Im in more pain from worry than the OP.

And god bless all nurses.

Even the one with the big black moustache ?

You were 23 once jazza give him a chance

Edited by old dee

Even the one with the big black moustache ?

You were 23 once jazza give him a chance

Yeah,hes alright.Im looking for an excuse to get out of jail.

The food is awful and this joint mustve been full of under 25s,they serve yoghurt here.

Yeah,hes alright.Im looking for an excuse to get out of jail.

The food is awful and this joint mustve been full of under 25s,they serve yoghurt here.

I would have thought that would brighten your day!

I would have thought that would brighten your day!

Gave me something to talk about to the bloke in the next bed {he looks stuffed}its getting soft when they put melted cheese on chicken{chit}and some green looking tree on the plate also.

The nurses tell you to "get rest" and then wake you every hour for tests? then it takes another 20 mins to get back to sleep while hearing the poor bugger in the next room scream for GCSs{oh god}.

Gave me something to talk about to the bloke in the next bed {he looks stuffed}its getting soft when they put melted cheese on chicken{chit}and some green looking tree on the plate also.

The nurses tell you to "get rest" and then wake you every hour for tests? then it takes another 20 mins to get back to sleep while hearing the poor bugger in the next room scream for GCSs{oh god}.

Oh hell I did not know you were next door!

BREAKING NEWS

The MFC have drafted the following players

515136-4380c732-b97b-11e3-a72e-6df7cab57

Roo's was heard to say that the Club was thing of the future when it choose its Draft picks.