NFL

Dappa Dan

Monday

5.00am - 11.30am RedZone (ESPN)

5.00am Cleveland (6/4) at Atlanta (4/6) (7mate)

8.30am Miami (6/4) at Denver (7/3) (7mate)

12.30pm Dallas (7/3) at NY Giants (3/7) (7mate & ESPN)

Tuesday

12.30pm Baltimore (6/4) at New Orleans (4/6) (ESPN)

All the week 12 games & The BS Report

Week 12 Elo Ratings, Playoff Chances & Match-up Scenarios & Bill Simmons' latest column

Green Bay are the standout. Take the form line through the Bears and Vikings last two weeks, have to tip them.

Gets very hard after that. Tempted to tip Arizona or Miami but they are coming up against quality sides. Surely the saints don't lose another at home? Even tempted to take the Jets but I think the Bills have to do it for their community.

I'm going to take Cleveland, just on how poor Atlanta have been and how despite inconsistencies at their best Cleveland have been very strong.

Then I'm taking Tampa Bay. Lovie Smith will be all over Jay Cutler with zone defenses and QB pressures that will result in at least 2 INTs. If McCown can turn good field position in to some points they'll get the win. Tampa 27, Chicago 20.

I usually get 2 out of 3 in the comp so KC losing probably means that my other 2 tips will get up - Green Bay is one of those tips ^_^ (I'm still not optimistic though - how can you be in this League?)

Relax you've got this.

• Like 1

You've got to be [censored] me.. Here I am at levis stadium surrounded by 49ers and redskins fans listening to the falcons game.. Thinking were home with a Matt Bryant field goal, only for the browns to head down the field for a field goal.. How do you lead with 45 seconds and lose, this team continues to fustrate the [censored] out of me lol

• Like 4

Pretty impressive stadium Levi's although it takes near on 2 hours from San Francisco by public transport, a lot of the 49ers fans I spoke to were pretty annoyed with the move from candlestick and said it's just too far to go

I have a few photos but they won't load unfortunately

Edited by JV7
  • Like 3

Another great week of games. Packers did enough to get over the line but I'm happy with what the Vikes did. GB shot themselves in the foot with a lot of penalties but to keep Rodgers under 50 points is a positive these days. Everyone wants to win in the AFC north so I expect Baltimore to defeat New Orleans as everyone in the NFC South doesn't want to win. Seriously what the hell were Atlanta thinking by calling a timeout and then giving Cleveland time to win the game? I'm no genius but I thought time management was a basic concept. Run the rock and kick a FG with stuff all time on the clock.

• Like 1

Yeah, that was a hell of a catch - wow! Agree with you cfh - Baltimore to win tomorrow to keep both the NFC South and the AFC North up for grabs for any team to win (with the 'possible' exception of TB!)

A couple of hard earned points picked up in the comp by Dappa Dan & pantaloons ... the rest of us all bombed on KC. We now have a new outright leader ...

Leaderboard

4 - Dappa Dan

3 - JV7, Go the Biff, Georgiou R. R. Martin

2 - pantaloons, Macca

1 - cowboy_from_hell, Gorgoroth

Week 13 games

• Like 1

Just a heads up ...

7mate are covering all 3 games on Friday (Thanksgiving) ... 5.00am Bears @ Lions, 8.30am Eagles @ Cowboys, 12.30pm Seahawks @ 49ers ... ESPN are only covering the early game by the looks of it (Bears @ Lions)

Also, next Monday the early game on 7mate is San Diego & Baltimore and the late game on 7mate is New England @ Green Bay. SNF featuring Denver @ KC is on both 7mate & ESPN.

A feast of a line-up :)

Week 13 games

Just a heads up ...

7mate are covering all 3 games on Friday (Thanksgiving) ... 5.00am Bears @ Lions, 8.30am Eagles @ Cowboys, 12.30pm Seahawks @ 49ers ... ESPN are only covering the early game by the looks of it (Bears @ Lions)

Also, next Monday the early game on 7mate is San Diego & Baltimore and the late game on 7mate is New England @ Green Bay. SNF featuring Denver @ KC is on both 7mate & ESPN.

A feast of a line-up :)

Week 13 games

Lucky I have game pass, Rams never get shown... EVER!

• Like 1

Another great week of games. Packers did enough to get over the line but I'm happy with what the Vikes did. GB shot themselves in the foot with a lot of penalties but to keep Rodgers under 50 points is a positive these days. Everyone wants to win in the AFC north so I expect Baltimore to defeat New Orleans as everyone in the NFC South doesn't want to win. Seriously what the hell were Atlanta thinking by calling a timeout and then giving Cleveland time to win the game? I'm no genius but I thought time management was a basic concept. Run the rock and kick a FG with stuff all time on the clock.

Yeah no idea what mike smith was thinking calling that time out, think his on borrowed time anyway. Then he says "I called the time-out because browns would have called one anyway" what an idiotic statement plus why did they throw it on 3rd & 2, run the thing and knock off some more time and more of a chance to get the 1st down... Dumb football Edited by JV7
  • Like 1

Pretty impressive stadium Levi's although it takes near on 2 hours from San Francisco by public transport, a lot of the 49ers fans I spoke to were pretty annoyed with the move from candlestick and said it's just too far to go

I have a few photos but they won't load unfortunately

Mate who was at Levi's earlier this year said it's all interactive and you can order your food, drinks and merchandise to be delivered to your seat. Typical lazy Americans can't be arsed getting off their bums.

He said that with travel time to and from downtown SF and the game, it was basically a 7-hour round trip for what was a 'home' game. Not surprised 49-er fans are dirty on the location.

Mate who was at Levi's earlier this year said it's all interactive and you can order your food, drinks and merchandise to be delivered to your seat. Typical lazy Americans can't be arsed getting off their bums.

He said that with travel time to and from downtown SF and the game, it was basically a 7-hour round trip for what was a 'home' game. Not surprised 49-er fans are dirty on the location.

In their defense.... 8 games in a year there? I'd take that...

I remember randomly going to a Dolphins Browns game and seeing a bunch of yanks watching the game on their portable TV that was GIVEN to them as part of their membership. Wow. We get a plastic card and a lanyard.

• Like 1