Our Birthday Celebrations

45HG

Thanks to everyone who came along on Friday night. It was a fun night. Of course it would have been great to have more people there but given the event was organised within 9 days, it wasn't too bad.

There are plans to have another function this year. The Mini Ox Squad as we like to call ourselves will be organising this. Stay tuned.

Thanks again everyone. Go you Demons!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to everyone who came along on Friday night. It was a fun night. Of course it would have been great to have more people there but given the event was organised within 9 days, it wasn't too bad.

There are plans to have another function this year. The Mini Ox Squad as we like to call ourselves will be organising this. Stay tuned.

Thanks again everyone. Go you Demons!

Well Keep me posted on any events. I had a great time & i think the St.kilda bowls club is a great place to have it.

How much did we make on the night? Glad everybody enjoyed those "Northey" Highlights it was a pleasure to watch Beamer and Frawley enjoy the old days! Those VHS Tapes have been in my cupboard for a long time so it was good to get them shown again.