Macca

20 hours ago, Wadda We Sing said:

Best Bets:

NRL St George Illawarrav v Canterbury Bulldogs, St George  -4.5  $1.92

AFL Melbourne v GWS  Melbourne 1-39  $2.15  (i know ive gone for us again, but it does seem a good thing)

Brisbane v West Coast -  Brisbane +9.5 $1.90

Manchester City Win & More Than 2.5 Goals in the Match $1.75 @ Wolves 

Juventus Win & More Than 2.5 Goals in the Match $2.00 vs Lazio

Take em anyway you like...good luck team.

Down to 5 Wadda with possibly a couple more to come ... all 5 events are scheduled for later tonight,  overnight or tomorrow so we've got a good amount of time to sort out a multi or 2. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Macca said:

Down to 5 Wadda with possibly a couple more to come ... all 5 events are scheduled for later tonight,  overnight or tomorrow so we've got a good amount of time to sort out a multi or 2. 

Im still pretty happy with those 5. I was reading a St George ex player club legend sadly passed away on Friday, so they are going to come out firing. I like your soccer legs and then its down to the Dees and Brisbane to get us over the line. I might take the Brisbane leg each way as its a tough one.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Wadda We Sing said:

Some big bets being placed for Melbourne this morning at the line apparently .....15.5 last time i looked.

Wow, not wrong there Wadda. GWS came into $2.50 last night, now $2.95. The 15.5 line is out to $2.00 for the Giants. Dees -15.5 $1.80

Dees were spanked in the betting last minute against the Eagles also. 

• Like 2

Just now, Dee Zephyr said:

Wow, not wrong there Wadda. GWS came into $2.50 last night, now $2.95. The 15.5 line is out to $2.00 for the Giants. Dees -15.5 $1.80

Dees were spanked in the betting last minute against the Eagles also. 

By spanked you mean a plunge on the Dees against the Eagles? Didnt see that, was too nervous to look at odds......Melbourne line now out to 16.5

• Like 2

Just now, Wadda We Sing said:

By spanked you mean a plunge on the Dees against the Eagles? Didnt see that, was too nervous to look at odds......Melbourne line now out to 16.5

Lol, yes sorry....big late plunge on us. If the line is changing I’d say some serious coin has gone on us in the last 24 hours.

• Like 2

Well ive ended up with 2 live multis after all that.

Hawthorn 1-39, (alive) Adelaide Crows -21.5 (alive), Juventus Win & over 2.5 goals, Melbourne 1-39

MV R7 Brutal (alive), Adelaide Crows -37.5 (alive), Syd/Haw either side under 15.5, (alive), Juventus win & over 2.5 goals, Melbourne 1-39.

So both reloaded after some early outs with a few other selections thrown in. Dees better do it!!

Outlay: 2 cups of coffee.

Edited by Wadda We Sing
  • Like 1

Just now, Wadda We Sing said:

Well ive ended up with 2 live multis after all that.

Hawthorn 1-39, (alive) Adelaide Crows -21.5 (alive), Juventus Win & over 2.5 goals, Melbourne 1-39

MV R7 Brutal (alive), Adelaide Crows -37.5 (alive), Syd/Haw either side under 15.5, (alive), Juventus win & over 2.5 goals, Melbourne 1-39.

So both reloaded after some early outs with a few other selections thrown in. Dees better do it!!

You really ride out these multi's Wadda ... I tend to set and forget and then check in after it's all done.  But there again,  my multi's tend to be overnight contests (soccer - weekend) or occasionally US sports where I'm at work when the games are being played (weekdays) 

I've never really got into AFL,  NRL or suchlike previously ... SuperRugby is different but again,  I'll purposely target the games played in South Africa and then set and forget.

Good luck with your live multi's ... I've got 4 of our 5 bests in one multi and another 'spec' soccer in other games played later tonight & overnight.  A tiny outlay to win k's.  Wake up and win?  Hope so!

p.s.  Man City had better get a move on!

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Macca said:

You really ride out these multi's Wadda ... I tend to set and forget and then check in after it's all done.  But there again,  my multi's tend to be overnight contests (soccer - weekend) or occasionally US sports where I'm at work when the games are being played (weekdays) 

I've never really got into AFL,  NRL or suchlike previously ... SuperRugby is different but again,  I'll purposely target the games played in South Africa and then set and forget.

Good luck with your live multi's ... I've got 4 of our 5 bests in one multi and another 'spec' soccer in other games played later tonight & overnight.  A tiny outlay to win k's.  Wake up and win?  Hope so!

p.s.  Man City had better get a move on!

i really just put these up for the sake of the thread, hopefully to inspire others ! Love the set and forget strategy, always fun. Good luck with yours too Macca. 

Anyway, hopefully off to watch the Dees victory tomorrow. Ive been a bit crook with the flu, so ill have to pass a fitness test by lunchtime for the trip down. Go Dees!

Edited by Wadda We Sing
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Wadda We Sing said:

i really just put these up for the sake of the thread, hopefully to inspire others ! Love the set and forget strategy, always fun. Good luck with yours too Macca. 

Anyway, hopefully off to watch the Dees victory tomorrow. Ive been a bit crook with the flu, so ill have to pass a fitness test by lunchtime for the trip down. Go Dees!

I used to be a set and forgetter until the miracle of SB cash out! Not the best thing though. 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Wadda We Sing said:

Get well soon Wadda ... I had the flu a ways back and needed 2 doses of antibiotics.  Yet the cough still lingers!  The 90 day cough.

I'm flat chat again tomorrow but will be tuning in via radio and hope to watch the 2nd half live.

Confident of a win too ... we win at the coalface and then it's just a matter of controlling possession.  Simple but effective but we have to win the stoppages. 

Each time our players are subjected to must-win games,  we'll get better at it.  So bring it on I say ... I like the team being tested.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Macca said:

Get well soon Wadda ... I had the flu a ways back and needed 2 doses of antibiotics.  Yet the cough still lingers!  The 90 day cough.

I'm flat chat again tomorrow but will be tuning in via radio and hope to watch the 2nd half live.

Confident of a win too ... we win at the coalface and then it's just a matter of controlling possession.  Simple but effective but we have to win the stoppages. 

Each time our players are subjected to must-win games,  we'll get better at it.  So bring it on I say ... I like the team being tested.

Yes i had a terrible one last year, went for 7 months....a stint in hospital etc etc. had the shot this year, and still got it. I guess its not quite as bad so thats something. Dropped my omelette this morning which meant i passed my fitness test for the football as i managed to repeatedly yell profanities for at least 10 seconds.

On 8/26/2018 at 9:32 AM, Wadda We Sing said:

Yes i had a terrible one last year, went for 7 months....a stint in hospital etc etc. had the shot this year, and still got it. I guess its not quite as bad so thats something. Dropped my omelette this morning which meant i passed my fitness test for the football as i managed to repeatedly yell profanities for at least 10 seconds.

Winning is always a great tonic hey Wadda ... the only small negative is that we aren't playing in a final in week 1 that could put us straight through to a preliminary final.  But it's all about winning and we could easily get on a roll.  14 & 8 is a very good outcome though,  all things considered.

In relation to the thread,  the 3 standout European teams in action overnight all won with more than 2 goals in the games (Chelsea,  Real Madrid & Borussia Dortmond)  For some unknown reason the top European clubs seem to fare better on the Sunday into Monday overnight games so I might go down that track next weekend.  The markets are available a few days beforehand so there's no time constraints.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Macca said:

Winning is always a great tonic hey Wadda ... the only small negative is that we aren't playing in a final in week 1 that could put us straight through to a preliminary final.  But it's all about winning and we could easily get on a roll.  14 & 8 is a very good outcome though,  all things considered.

In relation to the thread,  the 3 standout European teams in action overnight all won with more than 2 goals in the games (Chelsea,  Real Madrid & Borussia Dortmond)  For some unknown reason the top European clubs seem to fare better on the Sunday into Monday overnight games so I might go down that track next weekend.  The markets are available a few days beforehand so there's no time constraints.

I got a parking ticket in Rowena Pde for 97 so that took the edge of any collects over the weekend. The MCG Carpark was full which i didnt expect for a GWS game. Might pay you to park in East Melb next year Macca!

Yes there were some very close results again with Melbourne playing too well which was nice for a change. The English soccer legs were also pretty close and i still think they are good margin bets as far as margin betting goes. I think the footy finals in a few weeks will all be pretty close with maybe 1 blowout. So perhaps some good legs there.

The NRL is making no sense whatsoever. Too hard atm. High placed team and finals bound St George lost 0-38 at home to the lowly  Canterbury Bulldogs? Go figure. Onwards we go.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wadda We Sing said:

I got a parking ticket in Rowena Pde for 97 so that took the edge of any collects over the weekend. The MCG Carpark was full which i didnt expect for a GWS game. Might pay you to park in East Melb next year Macca!

Yes there were some very close results again with Melbourne playing too well which was nice for a change. The English soccer legs were also pretty close and i still think they are good margin bets as far as margin betting goes. I think the footy finals in a few weeks will all be pretty close with maybe 1 blowout. So perhaps some good legs there.

The NRL is making no sense whatsoever. Too hard atm. High placed team and finals bound St George lost 0-38 at home to the lowly  Canterbury Bulldogs? Go figure. Onwards we go.

Bad luck about the parking ticket Wadda - the grey ghosts have a field day on matchdays at the MCG. 

And the NRL is often all over the place ... some of the lowly teams are quite capable of beating the top teams - anytime.  "They've come to play" is often the catch-cry up North. 

With other sports it's more predictable but nothing is ever locked in.  No AFL next weekend but the NRL round is rather interesting and I will definitely be tuning in. 

None of the teams in the 8 can drop out of the 8 but all 8 teams need to make sure they win to maintain or improve their position in the 8.  A lot to play for still.

n.b the Broncos are at home to Manly on Sunday,  not the Eels as listed below.

And Channel 9/Gem are broadcasting the games involving Rabbitoh's/WestsTigers (Thurs evening)  Storm/Panthers (Friday evening)  Eels/Roosters (Saturday evening) & Broncos/Manly (Sunday arvo)

image.png.e5225d0a805a664ca8995303cf369bc6.png

image.thumb.png.2ae8897930b0d78ab770f58f54cc8941.png

Edited by Macca
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gone for a bit of value this week with both my soccer picks being played in the early hours this upcoming Monday morning ... banking on Spurs continuing their good form and I reckon Monaco are over the odds.

Watford vs Tottenham (Win) and More than 2.5 goals in the game $2.30 (EPL Monday 1.00am)

Monaco (Win) and More than 2.5 goals in the game $3.70 vs Marseille (French Ligue 1 Monday 5.00am)

• Like 2

Specials for the weekend.

EPL Sunday 2nd Sep at 00:00

Crystal Palace v Southampton : Selection- Over 2.5 Match Goals $2.10

ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP Sunday 2nd Sep at 00:00

Preston v Bolton Selection- Over 2.5 Match Goals $2.20.

• Like 1

Ok My specials for this weekend are:

NRL   Melbourne Storm v Penrith ....Melbourne line -2.5   $1.92

Tennis US Open Alex De Minaur v Francis Tiafoe...  Alex De Minaur Win    $1.91

• Like 2

Best Sports bets for the weekend:

EPL: Watford vs Tottenham (Win) and More than 2.5 goals in the game $2.30

French Lique 1 Monaco (Win) and More than 2.5 goals in the game $3.70 vs Marseille

Crystal Palace v Southampton : Selection- Over 2.5 Match Goals $2.10

Preston v Bolton Selection- Over 2.5 Match Goals $2.20.

Our best so far amount to approx 144/1

Over to you Binman...Good phone in on the podcast by the way.....hope you got the renovations done!

Edited by Wadda We Sing
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Wadda We Sing said:

Ok My specials for this weekend are:

When is the tennis match on Wadda?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Macca said:

Ha ha. It’s in play at the moment Macca. I went looking for it also. De Minaur currently leading 2-0 in sets but 5-3 down in the 3rd. Live betting has him at $1.30 which I must admit is a very good price in the current status.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Macca said:

Yeah sorry Macca,DZ,  i screwed up there. I was doing my picks rather late last night and i thought the match was late friday night. I didnt even get on!!! Oh well at least he won....

Edited by Wadda We Sing
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, Wadda We Sing said:

Yeah sorry Macca,DZ,  i screwed up there. I was doing my picks rather late last night and i thought the match was late friday night. I didnt even get on!!! Oh well at least he won....

Punters lament without prior knowledge ... that is a first!! ??

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Wadda We Sing said:

Should i reload? (also a first) Reloading after a winning bet..

Go again mate

You dipped, you took a bite, ypu dipped again!

• Haha 2