Tex Walker in the wrong jumper!

buck_nekkid

12 hours ago, Fork 'em said:

I still don't see what was wrong with the kid dressed as Nik Nat.
Blackface is an american embarrassment getting shoved down our throats.

12 hours ago, stuie said:

114.gif

339q0ex.png

On 26/8/2016 at 8:36 PM, Chook said:

If you've ever watched a Melbourne game, you'd know there are always three jumpers on the field. The Melbourne one, the other team's one, and the three guys dressed in green playing for the other team.

Here we are being all politically correct and you have to throw in that!

11 minutes ago, Chook said:

97f36e14d68913af3e07b26ff51b2f28.jpg

Seen all his stuff. Nothing pisses him off more than "think of the children" style political correctness.

is this the same guy who is supposedly an unmasked (as yet) sexual predator? Think that says a lot. I too am against political correctness but it has its place if it combats racism and bigotry

1 minute ago, Satyriconhome said:

is this the same guy who is supposedly an unmasked (as yet) sexual predator? Think that says a lot. I too am against political correctness but it has its place if it combats racism and bigotry

The guy is a loving father of two who made a child molestation joke that some people thought was over the line. I'll let you be the judge though (if you don't want to watch it, he basically said "Child molesters are rightfully treated like scum by society, and yet they still molest children. So from their point of view, child molestation must be amazing. To risk all that if you get caught, and still think it's worth it.")

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chook said:

The guy is a loving father of two who made a child molestation joke that some people thought was over the line. I'll let you be the judge though (if you don't want to watch it, he basically said "Child molesters are rightfully treated like scum by society, and yet they still molest children. So from their point of view, child molestation must be amazing. To risk all that if you get caught, and still think it's worth it.")

I suggest you don't look at Louis Ck centric sites and just google

17 minutes ago, Satyriconhome said:

So youtube is a Louis CK centric site now? Don't just make me google. I found info for you, so now it's your turn to do the same.

Edited by Chook

19 minutes ago, Satyriconhome said:

There are allegations that he engaged in some lewd  ,offensive activity years ago.

The allegations have been withdrawn .

Rosanne and Jen Harkin have repeated the rumours and that's as far as its gone so far. 

52 minutes ago, Chook said:

97f36e14d68913af3e07b26ff51b2f28.jpg

Seen all his stuff. Nothing pisses him off more than "think of the children" style political correctness.

Yeah, he's also not a fan of racism.

Amazing how many things like opposition to racism, sexism etc are now being thrown under the "political correctness" banner.

6 minutes ago, Biffen said:

There are allegations that he engaged in some lewd  ,offensive activity years ago.

The allegations have been withdrawn .

Rosanne and Jen Harkin have repeated the rumours and that's as far as its gone so far. 

As we have seen with Cosby, Harris, Saville et al as well as the Catholic Church, there has been too much noise for there not to be some truth, I was in the entertainment industry for a while in the 70's in England and Saville was a known fact, unfortunately at that time, it was regarded as par for the industry with groupies etc

15 minutes ago, stuie said:

Yeah, he's also not a fan of racism.

Amazing how many things like opposition to racism, sexism etc are now being thrown under the "political correctness" banner.

I agree that railing against "political correctness" is too-often used by racists/bigots as a way to excuse their own actions without really changing.

21 minutes ago, Satyriconhome said:

As for the Louis CK thing, it sure wouldn't surprise me that he did things described in that article. Influential men do that all the time and it's a disgusting abuse of power every time. David Letterman is one. It's not right, but I was under the assumption that you had some information about him being a child molester (which I'm sure you'd agree is another level of wrong).

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, stuie said:

Annnnnd this is exactly how racism is still thriving in this country.

So easily shot down and then everyone distracted by stupid side issues.

And how would you fix racism in Australia? By prohibiting natural conversation flow in online forum threads?

The thread was actually about the rules regarding footy jumpers.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chook said:

I agree that railing against "political correctness" is too-often used by racists/bigots as a way to excuse their own actions without really changing.

As for the Louis CK thing, it sure wouldn't surprise me that he did things described in that article. Influential men do that all the time and it's a disgusting abuse of power every time. David Letterman is one. It's not right, but I was under the assumption that you had some information about him being a child molester (which I'm sure you'd agree is another level of wrong).

No, I had never seen his act, not my cup of humour, only knew about the 'rumours'

Just now, Chook said:

And how would you fix racism in Australia? By prohibiting natural conversation flow in online forum threads?

The thread was actually about the rules regarding footy jumpers.

Was more talking about how this thread was originally about racism (given the reasons for the jumper) but then got derailed onto side issues about the possible behaviour of a comedian used in a gif.

4 minutes ago, stuie said:

Was more talking about how this thread was originally about racism (given the reasons for the jumper) but then got derailed onto side issues about the possible behaviour of a comedian used in a gif.

But you were the one who introduced Louis CK into the topic.

7 minutes ago, stuie said:

Got derailed by people taking you to task on your schoolyard whining.

2 minutes ago, Satyriconhome said:

But you were the one who introduced Louis CK into the topic.

I posted a reaction gif. It wasn't intended as an introduction of that person into the topic or endorsing any/all of his past or personal views.

Geezus.

2 minutes ago, Biffen said:

Got derailed by people taking you to task on your schoolyard whining.

Yeah you're right, racism is not a problem at all, and it's "schoolyard whining" to talk about it.

Back to your bananas and innuendo thread.

5 minutes ago, stuie said:

Yeah you're right, racism is not a problem at all, and it's "schoolyard whining" to talk about it.

Back to your bananas and innuendo thread.

I'll give you the perfect answer about racism Stuie, I asked Nev about the Eddie Betts incident, did it make him angry, his answer "yes it did, but as Eddie said every indigenous person is used to it from the day they are born"

I would argue that a comedian can discuss any subject matter they like.

It's their job .

You are out of your depth Stuie , as usual.

I'll post on whatever thread I deem appropriate but we all tire of the implications you make assuming people are racist or bigoted or sexist.

You are too busy spotting witches to burn to join in a discussion in any meaningful way.

• Like 3