OUT: Abbott IN: Turnbull

Soidee

Yep he remains an embarrassment and abomination. At least we'll have some beautiful new coal mines to sell as tourist destinations (maybe even to underpaid Chinese labourers) instead those ugly disgusting wind turbines! Yuk

We have a few wind turbines near where I live. I can guarantee now their heinous effect upon me is slowly transforming myself and those around me into hideous 'The Hills Have Eyes' style freaks.

In some ways, I get homesick. In other ways, when I hear that small children are drowning in Turkey and our prime minister blithely tells us that this is another reason why we need to 'stop the boats' (because sending them back to Syria or leaving them stranded at sea like the Rohingya is so much safer), that our economy is about to enter negative growth territory and that the parliament has passed less laws than during Billy McMahon's time (acknowledged to be one of the most incompetent prime ministers in Australian history) then I am so 'relieved' to hear that:

* Cory Bernardi is protecting us from the scourge of halal food

* The senate is also using it's powers to protect us from wind power while Abbott is telling us that coal is 'good for humanity'.

It's sad to say of a first term government that your greatest achievement is the unconscionable cruelty inflicted upon some of the world's most vulnerable people.

Little Tony's last day of pretending to be a leader.

Long may he rot.

• Like 1

So they're going to replace one clown with a bloke who made all his money logging the Solomon Islands. Great.

Let's not forget he was made environment minister after that.

Was good at forming PPP's that helped sell off govt assets to the Maquarie Bank too!

I'm no conservative but if Turnbull wins, at least I won't have to wake up feeling embarrassed to be an Australian.
I'm sick of my prime minister talking to me like I'm a 6 year old. Policies won't change as much as some might think but I won't have to wake up to the condescension that 'Team Australia' provides on a daily basis.
Whatever what one may say about Howard, none would say that he was a national embarrassment. Some of his policies were truly shameful and divisive but you could never say that you looked at him and thought 'What a grade A moron!'. One can have a conservative opinion that has some logic. Sadly, Abbott is akin to reading a Robbo article in the Hun.

My taste for blood sports will best be served by an Abbott victory.

This whole saga sounds just like the Mutiny on the Bounty, But about 200 years since.

can't workout the nicknames for the playwrite ; who is the Bear & who is the Bull, of this ecocomical story ? ah, doesn't matter, they're both buttered the same anyway.

Can I request the mods to close this thread...

And here is some send off music for the absolute WORST prime minister in Australian history.

https://youtu.be/jsaTElBljOE

P.S. I'm disappointed RobbieF and Ben Hur aren't posting here anymore. Their pain might have added 20 years to my life.

too soon, the final chapter has not been written. & the fat lady is in part time retirement... she may want to sing a song of sixpence.

too soon, the final chapter has not been written. & the fat lady is in part time retirement... she may want to sing a song of sixpence.

Abbott and his acolytes will most likely make Rudd look like a gentleman of the old school in comparison. Right wing nutters are like stalkers: rejection only makes them crazier.

Can I request the mods to close this thread...

And here is some send off music for the absolute WORST prime minister in Australian history.

https://youtu.be/jsaTElBljOE

P.S. I'm disappointed RobbieF and Ben Hur aren't posting here anymore. Their pain might have added 20 years to my life.

You take pleasure in other peoples misfortune / misery? Says more about you than Ben Hur or RobbieF,

Abbott and his acolytes will most likely make Rudd look like a gentleman of the old school in comparison. Right wing nutters are like stalkers: rejection only makes them crazier.

.... ah hahahahaha, LoL, you got me. by the way, the ruddster is a gentile muun, isn't he.. he appears like that. very silver spoon.

so tell me, who was it that was leaking away in recent months, was it Julia leaking, or was it the mincing dog leaking ?

Malcolm Turnbull is an embarrassment to the Liberals. They will lose in a landslide. The only people who like him are those who don't and wont vote Liberal anyway.

As opposed to an avalanche if Tony had remained as leader and gone to an early election?

who takes pleasure ???

You take pleasure in other peoples misfortune / misery? Says more about you than Ben Hur or RobbieF,

Malcolm Turnbull is an embarrassment to the Liberals. They will lose in a landslide. The only people who like him are those who don't and wont vote Liberal anyway.

Temperature is measurable. If it hasn't warmed it hasn't warmed. How much time do we need to examine a hiatus?

one never knows just what to expect, out of the blue ?

I love you blokes (Tories that is). You are more than happy to stick the boots into people (migrants, single mothers, the LGBT community, JULIA GILLARD) but when the shoe is finally on the other foot, you expect all the compassion of Mother Teresa.

Maybe you can change my mind towards Tony's downfall tonight. I will set you a challenge. Show me the error of my ways using a simplistic three word slogan. Have fun with it and make sure to make Tony proud with how banal and vacuous you can be.

Edited by Colin B. Flaubert

whats to become of Hockey 1,2,3... seems to have been stuck in the office of the rabbott's treasury trove, will anyone help him out of his hole?

pooh-stuck-in-rabbits-hole.jpg