OUT: Abbott IN: Turnbull

Soidee

I guess the Victorian Police have a political agenda as well.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/investigations/police-seize-hundreds-of-awu-slush-fund-documents/story-fng5kxvh-1226825253411

VICTORIAN police have seized hundreds of union documents locked in a Perth storage unit that could provide important evidence for their investigation into the involvement of Julia Gillard’s former boyfriend in an alleged fraud.

Ms Gillard was a partner with Melbourne-based law firm Slater & Gordon in the early 1990s when she provided legal advice to hep set up the association for Mr Wilson, then her boyfriend. The former Labor prime minister later described the association as a “slush fund” for the re-election of union officials.

She has repeatedly denied wrongdoing, and said she knew nothing about the workings of the fund until serious allegations were raised in 1995 that Mr Wilson and a union sidekick, Ralph Blewitt, had siphoned off money that had been paid to the fund by construction company Theiss into secret West Australian bank accounts.

While insisting she had no involvement in the fund’s workings, Ms Gillard did not disclose her legal work on the fund to other partners of her firm. Nor did she inform her client, the AWU, that she was doing the work for Mr Wilson and Mr Blewitt.

I guess they do RF. the fish rots from the head

remember when the political interference Re the former VicPol leader Simon Overland, was removed? I think it may have had to do with an MP of Sth Gippsland. he went Overland, fishing; & got a Mullett alongside, & managed to PeriWinkle Simon out. with newsco'ps help

http://www.crikey.com.au/2011/11/01/get-baldy-herald-suns-blatant-campaign-to-knife-simon-overland/

Simon says he was to straight; for 'Petes' sake.

I guess they do RF. the fish rots from the head

remember when the political interference Re the former VicPol leader Simon Overland, was removed? I think it may have had to do with an MP of Sth Gippsland. he went Overland, fishing; & got a Mullett alongside, & managed to PeriWinkle Simon out. with newsco'ps help

http://www.crikey.com.au/2011/11/01/get-baldy-herald-suns-blatant-campaign-to-knife-simon-overland/

Simon says he was to straight; for 'Petes' sake.

who was pete? what did he do?

The alternative is, of course, to live in your fantasy land where you can't see what these unionists are doing to their own members.

I guess you're happy to see them ripped of by the union bosses; as long as you make that clear.

Of course none of them are guilty; I guess that's why they are before the course at the moment, to show how innocent they are.

How much of their members money do they have to steal before you think it's problem; if they happen to bring down some of the corrupt employers who are playing their game then so much the better.

You're like the reverse Robin Hood, you like to see people steal from the poor to make themselves rich.

Robbie do you want have a good look at what you have written at all? Thank God you went into the TCF industry and didn't build a career in the judiciary. Talk about the hanging judge! If you are in my court it is not to plead your case, it is because your already guilty. Don't bother with any evidence or process, these union bastards are guilty as.

Forget Robin Hood I think you are our modern Prince John! Before he signed up for the Magna Carta under duress that is.

Robbie do you want have a good look at what you have written at all? Thank God you went into the TCF industry and didn't build a career in the judiciary. Talk about the hanging judge! If you are in my court it is not to plead your case, it is because your already guilty. Don't bother with any evidence or process, these union bastards are guilty as.

Forget Robin Hood I think you are our modern Prince John! Before he signed up for the Magna Carta under duress that is.

The comment was tongue in cheek Reverse Robin, but I guess that was lost on you.

Of course none of them are guilty; I guess that's why they are before the course at the moment, to show how innocent they are.

Of course you would have to be a bit simple to think that Thompson is innocent or that Gillard was young and naive (at age 36) when she was involved with setting up the slush fund for her boyfriend, which enabled him to syphon money out of employees funds and buy a unit for himself.

You keep on deluding yourself and I'll just live in the real World.

Prince Robbie

I wasn't in the TCF industry I just did a fair bit of work with people that were.

The comment was tongue in cheek Reverse Robin, but I guess that was lost on you.

Of course you would have to be a bit simple to think that Thompson is innocent or that Gillard was young and naive (at age 36) when she was involved with setting up the slush fund for her boyfriend, which enabled him to syphon money out of employees funds and buy a unit for himself.

Prince Robbie

I wasn't in the TCF industry I just did a fair bit of work with people that were.

just like abbott didn't punch the wall next to that womans head.

or that the lib politicians imaginary wifes office salary, was just plain honest.

if you think perception is truth, you should be in the media. or a circus.

• Like 1

or that the lib politicians imaginary wifes office salary, was just plain honest.

Not to mention the children overboard episode (which Reith is now trying to fend off as a mere trifle),

Or that imposing a fee for GP visits on top of the Medicare levy is fair to the poor (talking of reverse robins)

Did they take Abbott to court about the alleged punching of the wall? If so what were the results?

If the politician rorted the system he should be punished; you seem to think I have a problem with that.

So WTF are you on about?

Some of you blokes amaze me, I have no problem with people being punished it seems as if that all comes from the left. If anyone on the right breaks the law then by all means prosecute them; do you have any in mind if so spit it out. No innuendo just tell it as it is, who are these miscreants.

Put up or shut up.

Not to mention the children overboard episode (which Reith is now trying to fend off as a mere trifle),

Or that imposing a fee for GP visits on top of the Medicare levy is fair to the poor (talking of reverse robins)

Any law broken there; any money stolen from members of the union they represent?

When does the extra charge for the Medicare come in hardtack? Oh that's right it isn't.

Let's not let a good storey get in the way of the truth.

Get back to me when you've got more that your usual bull [censored].

Any law broken there; any money stolen from members of the union they represent?

When does the extra charge for the Medicare come in hardtack? Oh that's right it isn't.

Let's not let a good storey get in the way of the truth.

Get back to me when you've got more that your usual bull [censored].

RF... I find it funny that as soon as anyone questions your statements, you become abusive... you are seriously losing it.

Of course the GP charge hasn't yet been brought in yet, but there has been talk of it being introduced.... do you have anything to say that they have relented on that idea? And as far as letting the truth get in the way of a good story, shall we get back to Peter Reith and his efforts to dismiss the truth about the children overboard affair?

Oh yes, and has Gillard actually been officially charged with anything yet? No? Well how about you let justice take it's course rather than acting as judge and jury yourself... hypocrite. And while on the subject of hypocrites, here is a nice example I found in the wiki - not related to anything in particular, but I thought I would throw it in just so you can maintain your rage:

"A good example of a true hypocrite is the Australian politician, Christopher Pyne. On Thursday, February 13, 2014 he described the conduct of opposition Members of Parliament as "ungentlemanly" and "rude" after a number of Members were disciplined by speaker Bronnie "Kerosine" Bishop. Mr Pyne, often referred to as a mincing poodle, even by members of his own political party, actually holds the record for being disciplined more times than any other Member in the 112 year history of the Australian Parliament. On one occasion, he even resorted to the rude and somewhat childish act of poking his tongue at the then Speaker, Anna Burke."

It is getting difficult to contain this thread but I am beginning to disagree with the title.

Abbott is not an embarrassment more an irrelevancy.

If his genuine call on closing the gap is as as quoted as serious as stopping the boats, does this mean it will now be subject to operational secrecy and we will no longer hear of what happens on any matters involving indigenous affairs?

His comments on economics are being disregarded as investors line up to take over the reported $130 billion assets that the government will give away so we can build some roads.

While the government finances another royal commission into union activities, financial advisers are given free rein to exploit their influence.

The government will cut red tape, green tape and ABC recording tape to ensure there is no impediment to the pursuit of their policies.

Fortunately the previous government passed so much legislation that can now be concentrated on to be removed they do not have to have any positive polices to pursue.

Any announcements made verbally can be ignored as Abbott has said himself until they are seen in writing and then they can be interpreted only as

he understands them.

I am waiting Joe's budget in the hope that somewhere along the line the economic resurgence that they indicated will begin .

I know that the previous government left us in such a poor position that our economy was the envy of the rest of the world who saw that our assets and economic strategies were sufficient to pay a public debt which was minor figure compared to themselves and private investors were eager to continue to invest in a country where they could exploit our structures to their own advantage if only they could get the government to cease intervening and making them responsible for their actions Every thing is now coming together nicely, we just need to ensure that our labour market is populated with people grateful to work with conditions that match the labourers of Asia while our defence forces are built up to secure us from external and internal threats that we will manufacture to justify that build up. Meanwhile our miners will continue to export our natural resources ensuring they make enough profit to satisfy their investors who will now be eagerley awaiting the sale of more assets which will be given away.

How long can we withstand this farce?

The above is not considered rational or correct but neither are the actions of my government could just be irrelevant.

Did they take Abbott to court about the alleged punching of the wall? If so what were the results?

If the politician rorted the system he should be punished; you seem to think I have a problem with that.

So WTF are you on about?

Some of you blokes amaze me, I have no problem with people being punished it seems as if that all comes from the left. If anyone on the right breaks the law then by all means prosecute them; do you have any in mind if so spit it out. No innuendo just tell it as it is, who are these miscreants.

Put up or shut up.

there has been plenty in the press over the years but they never make it to court, & labour doesn't pursue the libs to hound them thru the courts. they try to get them out of the parliament.

..... which used to be the old ways of the house rules.

it seems only the New Right wants to put people into the criminal courts of late, to make a media circus of it all.

your one eyed views put Collingwoods filth to shame, RF.

I'm surprised your so blind to your own bias, some would say your deluded.

& what about all the years of police blind eyes to the Churches secrecy over decades of Molestations of our Kids. lucky your Uncle tony started that Royal Commission up, to get to the bottom of things before anyone else did.

but that Royal Commission isn't about money, is it robbie, so it probably of no interest to you; its just not the economy.

so just shutup RF your views are of no use to anyone they're so blind.

Edited by dee-luded

RF... I find it funny that as soon as anyone questions your statements, you become abusive... you are seriously losing it.

Give me some facts and I won't accuse you of talking BS.

Of course the GP charge hasn't yet been brought in yet, but there has been talk of it being introduced.... do you have anything to say that they have relented on that idea?

Talk by who?And how can you relent on an idea that someone else had? See what I men no facts just innuendo, give me a statement by Abbott where he or anyone else in the Government said they would do this.

And as far as letting the truth get in the way of a good story, shall we get back to Peter Reith and his efforts to dismiss the truth about the children overboard affair?

Oh yes, and has Gillard actually been officially charged with anything yet? No?

No she hasn't been as yet but even if she isn't what she did in setting up a slush fund (her words) was wrong, or don't you think so? Then blaming it on the fat she was young and naive; spare me. Why would she say that at all if she was proud of what she did?

Well how about you let justice take it's course rather than acting as judge and jury yourself... hypocrite. And while on the subject of hypocrites, here is a nice example I found in the wiki - not related to anything in particular, but I thought I would throw it in just so you can maintain your rage:

I don't have a rage it seems more like you do, and why would I care what Christopher Pyne does in Parliament, they are all as bad as each other, but I guess you can't see that in your desperate attempt to mount an argument.

"A good example of a true hypocrite is the Australian politician, Christopher Pyne. On Thursday, February 13, 2014 he described the conduct of opposition Members of Parliament as "ungentlemanly" and "rude" after a number of Members were disciplined by speaker Bronnie "Kerosine" Bishop. Mr Pyne, often referred to as a mincing poodle, even by members of his own political party, actually holds the record for being disciplined more times than any other Member in the 112 year history of the Australian Parliament. On one occasion, he even resorted to the rude and somewhat childish act of poking his tongue at the then Speaker, Anna Burke."

there has been plenty in the press over the years but they never make it to court, & labour doesn't pursue the libs to hound them thru the courts. they try to get them out of the parliament.

..... which used to be the old ways of the house rules.

it seems only the New Right wants to put people into the criminal courts of late, to make a media circus of it all.

your one eyed views put Collingwoods filth to shame, RF.

I'm surprised your so blind to your own bias, some would say your deluded.

& what about all the years of police blind eyes to the Churches secrecy over decades of Molestations of our Kids. lucky your Uncle tony started that Royal Commission up, to get to the bottom of things before anyone else did.

but that Royal Commission isn't about money, is it robbie, so it probably of no interest to you; its just not the economy.

so just shutup RF your views are of no use to anyone they're so blind.

So when you've got no answer you just go on an indiscriminate rant.

So when you've got no answer you just go on an indiscriminate rant.

you are unbelievable. I have no respect for your ongoing biased views.

pathetic to try to even have a discussion with you, as you have no ability to see both sides in an even minded way. so I just don't bother, from some years ago.

for you it seems to be about winning an argument, instead of seeing the truth. so for me there is no point to even enter into such a frustrating & frivolous pursuit.

and ontop of your address here, you still even manage to try to make accusations, like rant etc. instead of saying how you feel & be descriptive in your thoughts. your like a politician using one liners to grab some sort of control.

but the control you need is within yourself, & your wish to control others is a sign of your own inner insecurity.

I don't have the skills of the English language that you do, or apparently the law as well, trained debating, arguments styles etc, & frankly I couldn't be bothered in arguing with you.

so off you go & argue with others who can be bothered with you.

What you regard as facts is heresay, speculation and supposition - you claim the unions are stealing yet have no proof... you pre-empt the royal commission and then abuse others for a lack of facts? As I said.... hypocrite.

Of course the GP charge hasn't yet been brought in yet, but there has been talk of it being introduced.... do you have anything to say that they have relented on that idea?

Talk by who?And how can you relent on an idea that someone else had? See what I men no facts just innuendo, give me a statement by Abbott where he or anyone else in the Government said they would do this.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/razor-gang-is-set-to-introduce-an-upfront-5-fee-for-visits-to-the-gp/story-fni0cx12-1226791148656 (and it's not even the Age)

And as far as letting the truth get in the way of a good story, shall we get back to Peter Reith and his efforts to dismiss the truth about the children overboard affair?

No she hasn't been as yet but even if she isn't what she did in setting up a slush fund (her words) was wrong, or don't you think so? Then blaming it on the fat she was young and naive; spare me. Why would she say that at all if she was proud of what she did?

You declare her guilty, yet she has not been charged... thank you

Well how about you let justice take it's course rather than acting as judge and jury yourself... hypocrite. And while on the subject of hypocrites, here is a nice example I found in the wiki - not related to anything in particular, but I thought I would throw it in just so you can maintain your rage:

I don't have a rage it seems more like you do, and why would I care what Christopher Pyne does in Parliament, they are all as bad as each other, but I guess you can't see that in your desperate attempt to mount an argument.

The old "I know you are, but what am I?" defence... love it

Strike me pink.
I put this thin skinned [censored] on ignore and I still have to read his drivel...
He has the emotional intelligence of a 13 year old private school girl. That's now 5 or 6 people on here who have had a gutful of him.

No wonder Cameron Schwab fresh aired him. He seems like a real pleasure to be around.

What you regard as facts is heresay, speculation and supposition - you claim the unions are stealing yet have no proof... you pre-empt the royal commission and then abuse others for a lack of facts? As I said.... hypocrite.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/razor-gang-is-set-to-introduce-an-upfront-5-fee-for-visits-to-the-gp/story-fni0cx12-1226791148656 (and it's not even the Age)

You declare her guilty, yet she has not been charged... thank you

The old "I know you are, but what am I?" defence... love it

Gillard set up a company that was supposed to be involved in training etc. for the union, she has subsequently said the fund was really a slush fund for the re election of certain union officials, at least $100k of this money was used for the purchase of a property for her boyfriend, she was there at the auction and did the legal work for the conveyancy.

Now I know you're not real smart hardtack but unless you failed at basic maths even you should be able to add 2 and 2 together.

I think you missed this; now did you miss it or just ignore it, you have a bit of form in doing this? I had read and heard about this some time ago so I'd assume you had too but it would have put a bit of a dent in your credibility; hasn't t.

http://www.medicalobserver.com.au/news/government-denies-copayment-plans

THE Coalition government has distanced itself from suggestions that it will consider introducing a $6 co-payment for GP visits.

The minister for social services and acting health minister, Kevin Andrews (pictured), said the Coalition has not considered or proposed introducing a co-payment.

Strike me pink.

I put this thin skinned [censored] on ignore and I still have to read his drivel...

He has the emotional intelligence of a 13 year old private school girl. That's now 5 or 6 people on here who have had a gutful of him.

No wonder Cameron Schwab fresh aired him. He seems like a real pleasure to be around.

No-one cares who you put on ignore, and no, you don't have to read his posts when he's quoted.

That's your choice, sunshine.

Prince Robbie

I am trying to find out about some arcane rule of law stuff that maybe some of our Demondland lawyer types would know about and be able to help me. I am trying to identify the process that I think occurs between when a judge hears the charges in court about an accused and when he passes sentence on the guilty party.

I know some process occurs in modern court systems but just wondering if there are any experts out there that could enlighten me?

i don't think any expert could enlighten you hoody

too daunting a task even for an expert

Looks like I have been double gazumped by you and RF.

Looks like I have been double gazumped by you and RF.

Thing is Reverse Robin you can have an educated guess; you know what that is don't you?

Some slippery lawyer may get Thompson off on a technicality, like he was charged with the wrong offence, but that doesn't make him any less guilty of theft. Off course you would rather see him get off than be found guilty so it aids your continual defence of the party of thieves.

Julia may get some smart lawyer to say she wasn't even in the room when the murder was committed but we both know she was.

Fingerprints Reversey, she has her fingerprints all over it, if she wasn't a former, worst Prime Minister, you wouldn't even care.