POLL: Do you want Mark Neeld to remain coach in 2013?

Range Rover

Mark Neeld in 2013? Yes or No.  

467 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How does that stop you from either wanting him there or not ? Are you not in effect saying he needs time to prove something ? You think that will/would or could happen in the short time left thi sseason.Almost by default yours is a vote for keeping.

What changes, weve a whole new FD ffs. Things take time.

I would be happy to vote for him if he had a genuine fighting chance. That is why I abstain. With the current incompetents running the club it wont make any difference if we sack him now or next year. He will go the way of Bailey, but a greater scapegoat if there ever was. Remove the baggage of the past though we may see his true talents.

I would be happy to vote for him if he had a genuine fighting chance. That is why I abstain. With the current incompetents running the club it wont make any difference if we sack him now or next year. He will go the way of Bailey, but a greater scapegoat if there ever was. Remove the baggage of the past though we may see his true talents.

I dont quite understand . Why are those that are running the club incompetent ?

What are they doing that can be so described.

• Like 1

can you not see what have they done?

This is what I see...call me simple, naive, just not late for dinner

The club have created an infrastructure that might finally develop players that are capable of not only playing for 4 quarters on their feet but do so competitively. I see a club who managed some dire circumstances regarding sponsorships and came up with a pretty good plan B.

They have got on board coach(s) who will reinvent the team in the image of accountability and a playing style commensurate with the best currently playing. .

I see a club being honest in its evaluation of where we were, what was wrong and doing something about it.

What do you see America de Cali ?

• Like 2

The masses have spoken. I will shut up about it.

I hope the majority is correct, and we can achieve success.

However, I think a 3 year 'faith contract' is a bit rich. Time to re-assess midway thru 2013.

Go Dees.

Tonatopia

..don't let them bully you mate! Your points are all sound. Fact is we are stuck with Neeld for 2 more years. Neeld doubters even voted for Neeld like P_Man for example. Don't be afraid of challenging these guys! I didn't vote for ethical reasons and suspect others didn't. Yet another crazy poll by RRover.

Midway next year watch the numbers swing around. Sad thing is Neeld will destroy the current young crop and will take another 5 years to recover.

• Like 1

With the result of this poll, it's turned out to be a very positive thread..........Thank the son of God!

RRover likes this indeed!! It was his crazy poll! Range Razor Rover well done Son!!:)

Tonatopia

..don't let them bully you mate! Your points are all sound. Fact is we are stuck with Neeld for 2 more years. Neeld doubters even voted for Neeld like P_Man for example. Don't be afraid of challenging these guys! I didn't vote for ethical reasons and suspect others didn't. Yet another crazy poll by RRover.

Midway next year watch the numbers swing around. Sad thing is Neeld will destroy the current young crop and will take another 5 years to recover.

Give him enough rope.

Still, let's see how we go against gc. They are still amatures. If we font beat them, we are in trouble. Especially with the blind faith around here. Really, this club is more like a cult.

This is what I see...call me simple, naive, just not late for dinner

The club have created an infrastructure that might finally develop players that are capable of not only playing for 4 quarters on their feet but do so competitively. I see a club who managed some dire circumstances regarding sponsorships and came up with a pretty good plan B.

They have got on board coach(s) who will reinvent the team in the image of accountability and a playing style commensurate with the best currently playing. .

I see a club being honest in its evaluation of where we were, what was wrong and doing something about it.

What do you see America de Cali ?

I don't have to stick two fingers down my throat to purge myself.

I don't have to stick two fingers down my throat to purge myself.

so you suggest theyre doing something you dont particularly care for but wont answer a question.

fair enough...your talking sh!t then

so you suggest theyre doing something you dont particularly care for but wont answer a question.

fair enough...your talking sh!t then

I assure you, I don't need laxatives after reading your posts.

Edited by america de cali

I assure you, I don't need laxatives after reading your posts.

classic answer...

Whats the matter adc. Faced with a question you go to jelly. Surely its not that hard to provide your willing audience you view.

So easy to throw rubbish around until you have to back it up.

You accuse the current board of incompetence. But cant come up with an single word to support your stance.

Put up or shut the f#^* up !!

Why won't you answer the question ADC? It seems fair enough.

The question requires no answer. Only needs open eyes and heads out of sand.

classic answer...

Whats the matter adc. Faced with a question you go to jelly. Surely its not that hard to provide your willing audience you view.

You accuse the current board of incompetence. But cant come up with an single word to support your stance.

Dream on. You will wake up soon.

Give him enough rope.

Still, let's see how we go against gc. They are still amatures. If we font beat them, we are in trouble. Especially with the blind faith around here. Really, this club is more like a cult.

Cults can be fun! don't take it too seriously Have fun with the RRovers of this world. As I said earlier he sees himself as a King Pin around here and doesn't like to be challenged. He's got a good heart and intentions :) I've actually warmed to him.

That's very, very weak ADC.

Sorry, I am not around to grab your neck to pull it out of the sand and shake it. But eventually you will need to stretch​ yourself and then it may pop out.

classic answer...

Belze settle down Matey! It's not a bad response. For example Range Rover's Signature makes me Projectile Vomit. I was pretty cool with Neeld a couple of months ago then that "Neeld" signature kept on jumping out at me. This is the same. I can help out re: the current board stuff ups....? Letting G LYon have any input appointing the last two Coaches. Bailey and Neeld. That's a good un for starters.

• Like 1

‘This is just the end of the beginning’.

Pretty poor voter turn-out, less than 5%! Apathy, the silent majority, or those who saw the trap?

I suspect the Club has bigger problems on its plate right now!

‘This is just the end of the beginning’.

Pretty poor voter turn-out, less than 5%! Apathy, the silent majority, or those who saw the trap?

I suspect the Club has bigger problems on its plate right now!

175 - 5 for Neeld.

I'm a bit disappointed to be honest. Was hoping for 99% but only managed 97.22%.

Did you and Tona have two accounts each? Come on ... come clean.