The No T$ No B$ Thread

Redleg

Sitting here sampling a nice CS and thinking "what time do I need to be there tomorrow?

An Unusual planning event. Normal walk in ten minutes before the start and sit almost anywhere you like.

If this form continues and God forbid we win tomorrow I might have to consider a reserved seat in 2015.

Very long time since that was a decision point when considering the MFC

I will need to get there early to get a seat in the bottom deck. Hmm what time to arrive.

I hate the top deck you need your own Oxygen bottle you are so high.

Sitting here sampling a nice CS and thinking "what time do I need to be there tomorrow?

An Unusual planning event. Normal walk in ten minutes before the start and sit almost anywhere you like.

If this form continues and God forbid we win tomorrow I might have to consider a reserved seat in 2015.

I will need to get there early to get a seat in the bottom deck. Hmm what time to arrive.

Go Trident next year OD and sit in front of the Betty Cuthbert - great spot.

Go Trident next year OD and sit in front of the Betty Cuthbert - great spot.

If your in there bbo it will be hard to resist.

I can see it staring at me Bbo success will mean more expenditure and no mid year holidays

Oh the problems of success.

well I can dream cant I?

• Like 1

If your in there bbo it will be hard to resist.

I can see it staring at me Bbo success will mean more expenditure and no mid year holidays

Oh the problems of success.

well I can dream cant I?

Couple of points OD. 1,Mid year hols are still on - I,m going to vietnam in about 3 weeks. 2. Yes, I am there, but I go incognito so that my fans don't disturb my enjoyment of the game. Also, the "lads" watch the game on TV.

Couple of points OD. 1,Mid year hols are still on - I,m going to vietnam in about 3 weeks. 2. Yes, I am there, but I go incognito so that my fans don't disturb my enjoyment of the game. Also, the "lads" watch the game on TV.

This goes to show what a tragic I am Bbo.

On the basis of our meagre improvement this year I changed our cruise to October.

Now that I think about it "Tragic" hardly covers it.

My theory is - go to Asia during our coldest months - to hell with all else!

Not a bad theory Bbo

My wife, Daughter and GD just spent a week at Labrador in QLD. 24 -5 while we were having 17.

No 1 wife said on return why are we Living in Melbourne?

My reply "The Dees"

Don't think it was a very good reply

Not a bad theory Bbo

My wife, Daughter and GD just spent a week at Labrador in QLD. 24 -5 while we were having 17.

No 1 wife said on return why are we Living in Melbourne?

My reply "The Dees"

Don't think it was a very good reply

You should have said I live there?

and she how she responded then

Oh do you have more then one wife?

IMO one is enough LOL

You should have said I live there?

and she how she responded then

Oh do you have more then one wife?

IMO one is enough LOL

No only one DF but she is a keeper so gets No.1 status.

And one is certainly enough after all DF I am only a man I struggle with doing more than one thing at a time.

• Like 2

Don't mind the elevated stands, but I am thinking to get there about 2.30. Tempted to go even earlier and walk from Flinders St rather than Richmond "just because I can".

Don't mind the elevated stands, but I am thinking to get there about 2.30. Tempted to go even earlier and walk from Flinders St rather than Richmond "just because I can".

I dislike them intensely R and B

Given the choice of the top half of the top deck or at home watching the tele I think the G will lose out.

I dislike them intensely R and B

Given the choice of the top half of the top deck or at home watching the tele I think the G will lose out.

Understood, OD. They are not everyone's cup of tea, and I am always a little surprised that no-one seems to fall when descending. Tomorrow, though, I think it is either get there about an hour early or be prepared to go up ...

Understood, OD. They are not everyone's cup of tea, and I am always a little surprised that no-one seems to fall when descending. Tomorrow, though, I think it is either get there about an hour early or be prepared to go up ...

Hence my thoughts on how early do I need to be!

Bring a picnic lunch and a book, perhaps? :blink:

Seriously considering it R and B

Re minds me of my early years supporting the Demons we used to arrive from the country around quarter time of the reserves

With the sangos and the thermo.

Arr they were the days.

Usually went home with a win

Seriously considering it R and B

Re minds me of my early years supporting the Demons we used to arrive from the country around quarter time of the reserves

With the sangos and the thermo.

Arr they were the days.

Usually went home with a win

Sure you are not delusional due to over imbibing OD?