MFC + Gruen Transfer?

titan_uranus

This is from the letter to members:

BRAND STRENGTH – Board member Russel Howcroft - former Chairman of the Advertising Federation of Australia and current Managing Director of George Patterson Y&R, one of the country’s leading advertising agencies - will address the serious questions raised about the Melbourne Football Club brand, and our marketing strategies for the future.

Russel Howcroft is one of the regulars on the Gruen Transfer (sits on the far right if you wanna know). From what I've seen of him and his ideas on the show I believe he is one of the finest marketers in Australia's advertising industry. Having him deal with the image of the MFC and our brand I think will help us enormously.

Russel Howcroft is one of the regulars on the Gruen Transfer (sits on the far right if you wanna know). From what I've seen of him and his ideas on the show I believe he is one of the finest marketers in Australia's advertising industry. Having him deal with the image of the MFC and our brand I think will help us enormously.

That's good news Titan, thanks for the positive news.....................makes me feel good when I read stuff like that!

Go Dees!

That's good news Titan, thanks for the positive news.....................makes me feel good when I read stuff like that!

Go Dees!

And has a current and regular spot on ABC 774 on the afternoon program during the week.

A smart man. Very smart, with a great business network

post-2385-1216957957_thumb.jpg

Gruen Transfer........?

When Jimma first unveiled his new board I saw him in the corner and thought "I know that face."

He seems to be just about as smart as you'd want an advertising exec to be. Impressed with that.

It was also good to see that he's co-founder and still involved in the 'Media Team' organisation, which provides media training and advice at discounted / pro bono rates for not-for-profit organisations.

A brain and a conscience.

Pushing the limits of the advertising industry. :lol:

Don't anyone doubt for a moment, this new board has talent on every line. When I read the Bios and did some background checking, it was the best I've ever felt about the security of the club's future. Come what may.