Sheahan says Collingwood

Guest unstable punt

Not that I want to see him go there, but if Judd is to go to the McPies, the Rusling, Brown and pick 14 to the Weagles is the deal I'd like to see. This would SERIOUSLY deplete the McPie's tall stocks. Not only would they lose two young talls with great potential, they couldn't even use their draft pick to try and get a replacement. i know I posted the rumour, but in the light of Clements departure, and Wakelin, Rocca to follow suit sooner rather than later, it doesn't seem likely. If it happens, the McPies will take steps backward (which I could deal with).

There seems to have been a significant downturn in the optimism of fans on getting Chris Judd in the last few hours. We actually don't know any more than we did four hours ago. We haven't heard anthing from Judd or Connors, just a few rumours on the internet and the non-specific ramblings of a journalist. Sheahan may know something we don't, but it seems that we're all so desperate for an answer that we'll wait outside Sheahan's little groundhog hole for any sign of a clue as to where Judd is going. The rumours certainly don't sound promising, but at this stage we have no concrete evidence. I'll wait until I hear from the man himself until I start laying booby traps at the Lexus Centre.

Not that I want to see him go there, but if Judd is to go to the McPies, the Rusling, Brown and pick 14 to the Weagles is the deal I'd like to see. This would SERIOUSLY deplete the McPie's tall stocks. Not only would they lose two young talls with great potential, they couldn't even use their draft pick to try and get a replacement. i know I posted the rumour, but in the light of Clements departure, and Wakelin, Rocca to follow suit sooner rather than later, it doesn't seem likely. If it happens, the McPies will take steps backward (which I could deal with).

beat me to it, cant see the pies going for this trade,

imagine WCE next year with two exta young talls, something they've been missing in the forward line. They will be hard to beat.

I wouldn't get to upset if Judd goes to Collingwood we'll still beat them, we just won't be as unbeatable. Collingwood will have a very [censored] list after Rocca Wakelin Buckley Clement Burns Presti retire. Judd will have wished he had went to Melbourne, If I was Judd i couldn't stand the thought of becoming Eddies new wife AKA Chris Judd Mcguire

Remember Buckley turned his back on Brisbane and missed out on three premierships. He plays for Collingwood and they lose in September; they have a tradition of doing so.

Melbourne has a bright future. If Judd's good fortune is to continue as it has in the past, he'll come to Melb. not Collingwood.

Meh, I'm over it. I never got excited or expected him to be at MFC next year anyway. I think this guy is more focused on his future after football and facilities rather than public opinion and onfield success. Collingwood will have to trade away depth and picks to get this guy and we've quite a few retirees coming in the next few years, they'll be nothing. Meh to Chris Judd. Meh to him!

Guest melman

One thing MelbourneFC has in its corner over Wobblewood is that a member of the Demons "advisory group" mentioned in the article at http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/footy/com...5E20322,00.html is an unnamed property developer and Judd has an interest in property development.

Is it also just coincidence that the Real Estate market in WA is cooling while the market in Melb is heating up?

In the words of our now departed coach: Football sucks sometimes.

If you're a Melbourne supporter, football sucks more than usual.

Good luck to Judd at Collingwood. I would never wish harm or injury on anyone, but I certainly hope West Coast suck Collingwood dry with this Judd deal.

One thing MelbourneFC has in its corner over Wobblewood is that a member of the Demons "advisory group" mentioned in the article at http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/footy/com...5E20322,00.html is an unnamed property developer and Judd has an interest in property development.

Is it also just coincidence that the Real Estate market in WA is cooling while the market in Melb is heating up?

melman = unnamed property developer

You tried mate.

Guest melbman
melman = unnamed property developer

You tried mate.

lol not me

I'm 3000+ k's away

just an observation that it would give Judd a quick intro into the Melbourne property market and shouldn't be discounted as a motivating reason for his choice of club, I hope

God damnit. Yet again we are also-f*cking-rans. At least this time we can take solace in the fact that it wasn't our fault. Bollocks to Collingwood. And Chris Judd... well, I'm just disappointed. I thought he was bigger than to just go with the cushy option, but I guess not.

If the rumours are true and Judd has chosen the Pies, the MFC walk away knowing we gave it a crack

We also keep our dignity

However, Chris Judd loses the respect of the footy world. Going to play for COllingwood? That is the soft option

In the end, we are better off without Judd if thats the kind of person he is to choose the Filth

having said that, I am 100% sure he will choose the MFC

having said that, I am 100% sure he will choose the MFC

I am yet to see you be correct about anything (except, perhaps, your support of Bell in '06), which gives me revoltingly little hope.

I am yet to see you be correct about anything (except, perhaps, your support of Bell in '06), which gives me revoltingly little hope.

Actually I have never been wrong with anything

SO you should be filled with hope re: Judd