• IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Posting unsubstantiated rumours on this website is strictly forbidden.

Demonland has made the difficult decision to not permit this platform to be used to discuss & debate the off-field issues relating to the Melbourne Football Club including matters currently being litigated between the Club & former Board members, board elections, the issue of illicit drugs in footy, the culture at the club & the personal issues & allegations against some of our players & officials ...

We do not take these issues & this decision lightly & of course we believe that these serious matters affecting the club we love & are so passionate about are worthy of discussion & debate & I wish we could provide a place where these matters can be discussed in a civil & respectful manner.

However these discussions unfortunately invariably devolve into areas that may be defamatory, libelous, spread unsubstantiated rumours & can effect the mental health of those involved. Even discussion & debate of known facts or media reports can lead to finger pointing, blame & personal attacks.

The repercussion is that these discussions can open this website, it’s owners & it’s users to legal action & may result in this website being forced to shutdown.

Our moderating team are all volunteers & cannot moderate the forum 24/7 & as a consequence problematic content that contravenes our rules & standards may go unnoticed for some time before it can be removed.

We reserve the right to delete posts that offend against our above policy & indeed, to ban posters who are repeat offenders or who breach our code of conduct.

WE HAVE BUILT A FANTASTIC ONLINE COMMUNITY AT DEMONLAND OVER THE PAST 23 YEARS & WE WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE TO BE ABLE TO DISCUSS THE CLUB WE LOVE & ARE SO PASSIONATE ABOUT.

Thank you for your continued support & understanding. Go Dees.

CASEY: Rd 03 vs Frankston

KC from Casey

5 hours ago, MadAsHell said:

Are your eyes painted on or perhaps you just don't understand the English language???

JJ is a free agent and can walk anywhere at seasons end. It's already been reported that he's put contract talks off. If it were up to me I'd sign him up for 2 or 3 years and I'd be playing him ahead of the likes of Sparrow, Harmes and a few others. Not mu decision though, and if he's put contract talks on hold, will be hard for the club to do as well.

IF (want to make sure that's clear for you) JJ walks, the likely delisting of Dunstan and who knows what with Harmes. Then a mature age recruit like Fordham could be worth consideration. 

Or do you pay that little attention that you weren't aware JJ was a free agent or that Harmes isn't playing??🙄

Do you, or does anyone know what is going on with Harmes, he's been out for a couple of weeks for personal reasons?

I understand personal reasons means personal but is he still at the club or has he walked?

12 minutes ago, Dante said:

Do you, or does anyone know what is going on with Harmes, he's been out for a couple of weeks for personal reasons?

I understand personal reasons means personal but is he still at the club or has he walked?

No I've only heard rumours, so wouldn't post them on the forum.

Fingers crossed he comes back soon as I really like Harmes. While he was ordinary against Brisbane, I thought he was quite good and really clean against the Dogs in Round 1. Also he's only about 5 games away from 150, so fingers crossed he gets there. Either way I'd think he'll have to earn a spot back through Casey given the depth we now have.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Dante said:

My daughter tells me it is something to do with his partner relationship, so no one elses business at the moment I would suggest, the club know what's going on .

• Like 2

6 hours ago, MadAsHell said:

Are your eyes painted on or perhaps you just don't understand the English language???

JJ is a free agent and can walk anywhere at seasons end. It's already been reported that he's put contract talks off. If it were up to me I'd sign him up for 2 or 3 years and I'd be playing him ahead of the likes of Sparrow, Harmes and a few others. Not mu decision though, and if he's put contract talks on hold, will be hard for the club to do as well.

IF (want to make sure that's clear for you) JJ walks, the likely delisting of Dunstan and who knows what with Harmes. Then a mature age recruit like Fordham could be worth consideration. 

Or do you pay that little attention that you weren't aware JJ was a free agent or that Harmes isn't playing??🙄

Fordham at his age is NOT what we  would  look for. Think Hunter !! A proven A grade player not a VFL near retiree. 

Harmesy I think has his own issues as he overrates himself too much. This year in the practice game/s he looked unhappy and argumentive with others.

Of course he may have other problems in his life also we are not aware of. Hope he sorts them out with our support.

I think JJ was unlucky to be dropped but our list is so competitive. I was thrilled with JJ vs Swans a much more attacking and fluent footballer who looked much improved.  It would be a shame after all these years if he doesn't make it. Goody does have history burning some blokes but gee we are gathering some potential players at Casey who are starting off red hot this year.

Lawrie Howes D. Turner Dunstan Jefferson AMW Sestan are all looking as improvers in four games!!  JVR is proving that our handling is correct in his development.  These players show why we don't need the Fordhams of the VFL world. Some of these are going past Joel Smith as potential AFL prospects if he does not get fit and have a crack at it this year next year will be too late for him! 

Happy  for the comments now?? 

• Like 1