The demise of Majak Daw

DemonLad5

Why does it have to be either or?

c7NJRa2.gif

exactly....tis beyond some's intellect obviously

• Like 1

You post so much that I think you forget what you've said.

Let's wait and see if we do dump King in favour of Daw hey? Clearly you think Daw is a better option, wonder if our FD agree?

Daw would be more likely to make a contribution in 2016 than King would, but I'd rather continue developing King and take an extra pick to the draft instead of picking up Daw. We've done well to avoid negative media attention for the past 12 months, and I don't think it's worth risking changing that by taking a punt on a mediocre footballer waiting for the result of a rape trial.

• Like 1

Why are we not allowed to call it as it is these days - rape charge is the term you are looking for . innocent until proven guilty but he is charged with rape. thats a fact

OK then Munga. Does anyone know where / when / what is the situation with regard to Majak's rape allegations / trial? No speculation of judgment, please, just facts.

Daw would be more likely to make a contribution in 2016 than King would, but I'd rather continue developing King and take an extra pick to the draft instead of picking up Daw. We've done well to avoid negative media attention for the past 12 months, and I don't think it's worth risking changing that by taking a punt on a mediocre footballer waiting for the result of a rape trial.

Totally agree.

Also, Daw is nearly 5 years older than King.

Please stuie try a less confrontational method of argument, you have an almost unique ability to rub people the wrong way. Perhaps you could forget the poster and focus on the argument.

To all the personal attackers, ease up.

Not that I am a mod. I should mind my business but I do get sick of personal attacks ruining good discussion and stuie you are capable of good discussion.

• Like 2

To all the personal attackers, ease up.

Not that I am a mod. I should mind my business but I do get sick of personal attacks ruining good discussion and stuie you are capable of good discussion.

Damn right!

• Like 1