Primus not interested

Redjacket

What is the media's fascination with ex-Adelaide players/coaches?

Now Bickley..

ADELAIDE coach Brenton Sanderson has fully endorsed his assistant Mark Bickley for the senior job at Melbourne.

The two-time premiership captain stepped in as the Crows' interim coach for the final six games of 2011 but was beaten to the senior gig by Sanderson.

Sanderson was bullish on Bickley's suitability for the Melbourne coaching position.

"I hope 'Bicks' puts his hand up and I'm sure he'll get contacted by the Melbourne Footy Club – it'd be a great job for him," Sanderson said.

"I'm sure it's one he'd do really well if he gets the opportunity."

Bickley? now that is a laugh

Not a chance in any capacity

Bickley was a good player and obviously overrated when he got inducted into the AFL Hall of Fame

It was tokenism at its best and simply evening up just because he was South Australian

Not his fault for answering a stupid question. What's he supposed to do, get coy and pretend he might be?

The question was similar to the one to Hewitt about Australian sport. Clearly intended to elicit a response which could be used in another article.

I think that all MFC supporters are looking for a really good coach.

So was the big P man even on our shopping list?