What do you want out of the remainder of 2013?

Ron Burgundy

Currently my post match behaviour consists of inhaling anything remotely alcoholic with fellow carping, bitter, recriminatory, pathetic, slobbering down in the mouth types constantly threatening to blow up their membership cards.

Whereas I would love the camaraderie and bonhomie of sharing celebratory post match drinks with an ever increasing group of fellow upbeat and positive demoniacs.

Imagine a Demonland post match drinks function... (after losing I mean)

Lift levels of fitness.

Invest games in real talent.

No more terrible draft picks.

Mitchy, how's that fracture going??

Gawn, please monster a game.

Nate Jones, win a Brownlow, son.

Jeremy, win a car and calmly slot your 6th for the game.

Jack W, go hard and low - I say you do it against GWS and you're fine! Do it again, and again, and again.

Col, sign up.

Chip, sign up

Dawes, keep presenting.

Skippers, keep growing.

if the club makes the announcment that the coach is losing his job

they should then say he will see out 2013 and our vision for the rest of the year IS

get the injured players ready for the next coach

make a decision on where certain players will be best suited to the team and play em in that position

find out which players want out and why, make selection decisions based on thier future

no more hard attitude, let them play free footy and tell them thier on show for the next coach

the BOARD comes out and makes one statement that will be the truth and not fluff