The No T$ No B$ Thread

Redleg

And so another AGM is upon us.

I will troop off tonight with great hope as usual.

With a new President, CEO, CFO, Umpteen new Board members and Coach it should at least have some fresh faces.

Should be good to see the differences from a year ago.

Sadly it was at last year's AGM I walked away thinking " Neeld has no idea"

Seriously doubt that will happen this year.

Perhaps next year I can attend with the feeling we are on an upward trend.

As long as Howcroft is not near a microphone it will be an improvement.

Lets be honest, these are spin nights and the aim is to make the attendees go home with some feeling of optimism for the season ahead.

And so another AGM is upon us.

I will troop off tonight with great hope as usual.

With a new President, CEO, CFO, Umpteen new Board members and Coach it should at least have some fresh faces.

Should be good to see the differences from a year ago.

Sadly it was at last year's AGM I walked away thinking " Neeld has no idea"

Seriously doubt that will happen this year.

Perhaps next year I can attend with the feeling we are on an upward trend.

I total agree with that statement.

Must have been kids

As they appear to have only taken my Xbox, Laptop, Camera,Tablet and Fog Machine

Could have taken much more.

Last week the house across the road was also do over.

I had my car broken into as well many years ago when I was a poor Uni Student, the sods had taken my tunes.

So not much then!

So not much then!

Find a few things more as I look around like over $100 cash but in the scheme of thing not that much.

2 x TV, Decktop PC, digital projector and sound systems are still here.

Mind you this is not my main place and its just a rental though work so I don't have much here.

Find a few things more as I look around like over $100 cash but in the scheme of thing not that much.

Mind you this is not my main place and its just a rental though work so I don't have much here.

Now comes the worst part.

Replacement!

I hate having re install programs and data etc.

Sorry but I am glad it is you and not me DF.

Now comes the worst part.

Replacement!

I hate having re install programs and data etc.

Sorry but I am glad it is you and not me DF.

LOL

Where that I will take it for the team attitude?

Well the Laptop was what I used the most but after a few issue awhile back it was not loaded with a lot. I have a number of laptops I could use in the short term but they not as powerful.

I had not used the Xbox 360 in awhile but have a second unit at home.

So really it just dealing with my insurance company, if I decide to make a claim.

The real issue is they may come back and try to get the rest of my stuff.

A few years ago, someone jemmied off our back door, and took only the laptop that was nearby. Must have been in and out in a few seconds. The police told us that there had been a spate of similar robberies in the area, with implication being that they were only looking for things easily found and carried, not the things of most value. I guess, strange though it may sound, it is also true that you can be thankful that you weren't there when it happened ...

Sorry to hear it, DF. Hope the losses are not too great ...

Thanks BB

These things are never nice to deal with.

My first time dealing with a house break in.

Just have to wait over 2 hours for the Police to come on duty.

LOL

Well the Laptop was what I used the most but after a few issue awhile back it was not loaded with a lot. I have a number of laptops I could use in the short term but they not as powerful.

So really it just dealing with my insurance company, if I decide to make a claim.

Did you have an alarm? If not, installing one may give you peace of mind, if nothing else ...

LOL

I have a neighbor who had their house broken into twice two months apart.

On second visit the police said it was not unusual they wait for you to replace your goods then come back for the new ones.

The first time they took most of the Wife's clothes the next time the Husband's

It does not help DF but you are not alone

A few years ago, someone jemmied off our back door, and took only the laptop that was nearby. Must have been in and out in a few seconds. The police told us that there had been a spate of similar robberies in the area, with implication being that they were only looking for things easily found and carried, not the things of most value. I guess, strange though it may sound, it is also true that you can be thankful that you weren't there when it happened ...

I don't have that much faith in the Police after a incident about seven or eight years ago.

I found the work car and my two private cars had be covered in paint remover. I told the investigating Police Officer who I suspected it was and he never recorded the name or interviews the person. The ex Police who told me this as he had access to the Polices database said he was surprised no investigation took place.

Then was an incident in my property where some threatened to cut my head off but the police refused to come and provide assistance.

I have a very low opinion of the Police as a result. But that not to say there are not very good Policeman out there, I just have not meet them yet.

Did you have an alarm? If not, installing one may give you peace of mind, if nothing else ...

My house has an alarm and CCTV.

But this place is a rental from a neighboring Shire (their CEO's house) so capital purchase of that nature are not worth it. Mind you the two Councils have decided last week to merge so maybe I can talk them into installing one.

I don't have that much faith in the Police after a incident about seven or eight years ago.

I found the work car and my two private cars had be covered in paint remover. I told the investigating Police Officer who I suspected it was and he never recorded the name or interviews the person. The ex Police who told me this as he had access to the Polices database said he was surprised no investigation took place.

Then was an incident in my property where some threatened to cut my head off but the police refused to come and provide assistance.

I have a very low opinion of the Police as a result. But that not to say there are not very good Policeman out there, I just have not meet them yet.

A head less DF!

No

What would we do for photos on Demonland?

come to think of it where is the photo of the mayhem?

you have to move outta corio froggy

I have a neighbor who had their house broken into twice two months apart.

On second visit the police said it was not unusual they wait for you to replace your goods then come back for the new ones.

The first time they took most of the Wife's clothes the next time the Husband's

It does not help DF but you are not alone

True OD

I have my Rottweiler and Dalmatian, that will Truck them if they try and get back in before the week end!

LOL

A head less DF!

No

What would we do for photos on Demonland?

come to think of it where is the photo of the mayhem?

They had taken my camera OD!

Actual I had taken my good camera home with me.

Just need to charge them up.

It was my basic camera that was taken.

LOL

I suspect I worked out the type of person or persons who did it

They did not open the Laundry Cupboard (Cleaning must scare them)

They left the wine behind but took my Scotch.

They stole my Fog Machine but left the stuff that makes it work behind.

They taken my camera but left the required charger.

They taken my money but left the 5 cent pieces behind.

That in Victoria LOL

yep,its where the rich people live

Edited by jazza

yep,its where the rich people live

Really!

Corio is a "Working class" suburb, adjacent to and incorporating industrial estates - with 21.3% of its employed residents of age 15 years and over nominating 'Labourer' as their chosen occupation (compared to 10.5% in the whole of Australia). Numbers occupied as Technicians, Trades Workers, Machinery Operators, and Drivers are also higher than the national average. According to the 2006 census, the largest employer type was "Motor Vehicle" and "Motor Vehicle Part Manufacturing". As such, the planned 2016 closure of the Ford plant, a long-term employer, will reduce employment opportunities in the future.[5] In 2013, 2.3% of mortgages in Corio had become delinquent, up from 1.5% in September 2012, and is amongst the highest numbers of all suburbs in Victoria. Reports have attributed this rate to job cuts at Alcoa, Ford, and Target that year.[6] Historically speaking, Ford Motor Company[7] had its plant in full production by August 1926, producing 36,000 T-models over the next two years of work. During World War II, Ford manufactured military vehicles and all manner of craft & weaponry. It then concentrated its post-war goals on engine manufacturing for the Ford Falcon model (produced at Broadmeadows).

Also according to the 2006 census,[8] 5,969 residents age 15 years and over were employed: 52.7% were employed full-time, 28.6% part-time, 3.6% were employed but away from work, 3.4% were employed but did not state the number of hours worked; and 11.7% were fully unemployed. There were 4,877 local residents age 15 years and over who were not in the labour force.

You guys must be very poor in Victoria then unlike us very rich sandgropers.

LOL