JACKATTACK

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You where to good this round JackAttack - Well Done

I was totally poleaxed by your midfield

Cross - Boyd - Martin - Sewell all scored huge

My midfield unfortunately all had quiet one's.

Dal Santo - Pendlebury - Black - Gray all need to take a good long look @ themselves.

Time to reload & move on to Round 9

Can you think of a more ignominious way of getting beaten than NicNat getting the free kick and goal in the last 10 minutes that sinks you?

Ouch.

Yep- getting beaten by a kick because your man breaks down bfore playing.Embley hurts himself in pre work.Needed just one kick to win.

Yep- getting beaten by a kick because your man breaks down bfore playing.Embley hurts himself in pre work.Needed just one kick to win.

Yup. You win. You've had some shocking luck.

I liked seeing a friend who had Polkinghorne. He gave away a free, and then got hurt. So not only did he not get a stat, he actually ONLY helped his opposition.

Good win RR, Very good win. snomeD goes to the top of the ladder, and you and I are in a bunch with heaps of other guys.

Yup. You win. You've had some shocking luck.

I liked seeing a friend who had Polkinghorne. He gave away a free, and then got hurt. So not only did he not get a stat, he actually ONLY helped his opposition.

Good win RR, Very good win. snomeD goes to the top of the ladder, and you and I are in a bunch with heaps of other guys.

Thanks Dappa. There's a glut of us at the top on 6 wins now.

Your midfield (Burgoyne and Brennan especially) didn't fire and that was probably the difference.

Robin Nahas 31 possies, 8 marks and 5 tackles .... league's most improved player or close to it.

Round 9 grudge match coming up against RPFC. Could be on for young and old early!

Would anyone mind voting against the trade between Old Man Rivers and I? It was James Frawley for Bachar Houli.

I don't know what happened, I was typing up my response suggesting that Frawley's ranking of 249 includes his not-match fit performances over the first few rounds and that he's playing like a top 100 player, but all of a sudden it loaded my team page, and when I went to click on the trade, it said I could vote against it, but that was it.

I had no intention of trading Frawley (except for Ablett or Judd :) ), so whoever gets this, could they just go on and vote against it? Thanks.

I'll send a message to OMR too, seeing if there's anything he can do - haven't traded yet, only signed and delisted.

Would anyone mind voting against the trade between Old Man Rivers and I? It was James Frawley for Bachar Houli.

I don't know what happened, I was typing up my response suggesting that Frawley's ranking of 249 includes his not-match fit performances over the first few rounds and that he's playing like a top 100 player, but all of a sudden it loaded my team page, and when I went to click on the trade, it said I could vote against it, but that was it.

I had no intention of trading Frawley (except for Ablett or Judd :) ), so whoever gets this, could they just go on and vote against it? Thanks.

I'll send a message to OMR too, seeing if there's anything he can do - haven't traded yet, only signed and delisted.

Hey Eth38

No problem, enjoyed having Chip on my Team for 5 minutes.

I will do a reverse Trade once he lands in my Team to sort this out for you

All - Bachar Houli for Sale. Any takers once I get him back?

Cheers OMR

Hey Eth38

No problem, enjoyed having Chip on my Team for 5 minutes.

I will do a reverse Trade once he lands in my Team to sort this out for you

All - Bachar Houli for Sale. Any takers once I get him back?

Cheers OMR

Thanks heaps.

OH NO!!!

Sandi out for who knows how long...

Top spot on the ladder up for grabs. HT, just your week.

Sandi or no Sandi, he is covered. 93 hit outs this week for me. haha. That has to be a record.

Woohoo.... back in the winners list

Now for all my injured, suspended and out of form guns to start their return

Well Done Jako13

For the 3rd week in a row I get wiped out by Free's For & Free's Against

I win Kicks, Handballs,Marks & Tackles & still don't get the chocolates.

I need a Power Forward - Someone study my Team & make me an offer that delivers me some scoring power.

Every player is on the trade table this week!

Is anybody interested in Jonathon Grifffin? 38 hitouts, 6 kicks, 6 handballs, 5 marks in a team that got smashed. Will play until Sandi is back and maybe even longer.

If you're interested, i'm after a mid who will start on my field.

Others available are: Liberatore, Armitage, Vince, Juice, Kosi, Salopek,Corey.

Is anybody interested in Jonathon Grifffin? 38 hitouts, 6 kicks, 6 handballs, 5 marks in a team that got smashed. Will play until Sandi is back and maybe even longer.

Finally got over the line this week after a couple of painstaking close losses.

My Forwards finally performed (Well done PODS & Robbie Gray) & the Free Kick Gods where kind.

Now for Back to Back wins for the 1st time this season.

Robbo 24 - Corey & Vince hold some interest.

Check out my list & throw up an offer.

Edited by Old Man Rivers

Corey and Vince also interest me Robbo. Looking to add a decent mid to my mix. RR.

Corey and Vince also interest me Robbo. Looking to add a decent mid to my mix. RR.

Anyone know what happenned to Scarlett?

So many good players just wasting away in a half complete team each week.

Chappy, Adcock, Watts, Marc Murphy, James Kelly etc etc.

Edited by Old Man Rivers

Anyone know what happenned to Scarlett?

So many good players just wasting away in a half complete team each week.

Chappy, Adcock, Watts, James Kelly etc etc.

I know. He almost beat me this week with 3 donuts in his starting side. I'd say he's forgotten about it.

Well done RR. A well deserved top spot all yours.

No Sandi, no Dan.

my mob was hammered in a lacklustre, bruise free performance, struggled, with cotchin, watson and newman on the sidelines and a late withdrawal of franklin my team didnt have the quality to even compete, also buckley not playing wasnt helpful.

RR list has great depth too

Well done RR. A well deserved top spot all yours.

No Sandi, no Dan.

You have McEvoy...where as I have Derickx :)

Anyway, good match. Having McKenzie back is huuuuuuuuge for me, should start winning tackles and free kicks for just about every game from now on.

Edit: Just checked the player rankings for my team, and I like it:

McKenzie 19

Bartel 24

Boak 46

McGlynn 58

Mumford 60

Garlett 67

Chaplin 80

Hodge 86

Byrnes (predicted 105, fit to play this week)

Savage 117

Edited by eth38