Trapper on the outer at the Lions

Chelly

No it doesn't at all.

TJ was recruited by Matthews and underperformed during his reign. His career is finished and he has himself to blame. Loads of talent but did not use effectively in 13 years of football.

45HG16, clearing TJ was a KOTD moment for MFC. It was the correct decision by MFC and should have happened sooner. TJ's demise has been coming for at least 2 years.

When we let him go I was [censored] off but it was one of the best moves this club has done for years

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hangon007

When we let him go I was [censored] off but it was one of the best moves this club has done for years

You know "funniest" thing is I agree with you. But such is life, a different draft and a different era requires a "rethink" of our strategy. However, dont take my word, there are far smarter blokes than me around here. You only have to ask them.

Even, funnier thing as much as it would F'ink hurt Trapper might reluctantly agree with you. For both him and the club. The number 1 draft pick is an evil cross to carry.

Guest hangon007

If you would answer Ox's question to you on the previous page, you wouldn't have to keep going on like this. Ox is still waiting. Support your view, otherwise you're doing yourself no favours. Your call.

I dont know how many times you want me to answer the "damn" bloody questions. Funny how I have to answer their questions but they wont answer mine!!!!

I've made my point quite clear. I hereby refuse to "pot" any present or past players. I prefer to look for the positives irrespective if they still play for us or if they dont. I dont give a damn what "muppet" opposition coaches think. I dont give a damn what the newspapers think.

Sorry, if that is "different" from the commonly held view around here. So be it ... you can defend Michael Voss and his decisions all you want. However, by now I think my position is clear on how I think he has treated Trapper.

So you can ask me all the question you want ... However, I reserve my right to answer them what ever way I want. Please never forget Im the resident "idiot, moron & simpleton" around here. Which I hereby apologise for my views.

Guest hangon007

Jesus, you still going?!?!???

how many words have you typed in this thread today?

And I've only read about 30 of them...

I rest my case your honour for the second time. People only ever hear 1/2 the real story or the "facts" they want to hear. Some individuals are that smart they can draw all the correct conclusions with only half the "facts" from the newspapers and the internet. OMG what more can I say. hehehe this has been fun.

Thanks boys I might just watch those replays again, North & Collingwood Trapper games 2010 But again the "lazy" posters amongst us wont even bother. B) B) B)

PS Might even consider sticking a copy on BP's table, but hey why should he bother even watching it. Much better he gets all the "facts" from here.

Edited by hangon007

Guest Rojik of the Arctic

I'm bored so I figured I might as well wade in:

We moved him on for a reason and were KOTD by not only the pick we were given but also the player we got. If we re-drafted or rookied him then I would figure we had lost the plot and could expect another 50 years without a flag.

No slight on TJ but he has absolutely nothing to offer us, and that move would give the impression that we have no idea about how to build a team.

I give it a big NO and I'm sure that the ten seconds of thought I gave it was at least 9.99 seconds more than the FD did.

I rest my case your honour for the second time. People only ever hear 1/2 the real story or the "facts" they want to hear. Some individuals are that smart they can draw all the correct conclusions with only half the "facts" from the newspapers and the internet. OMG what more can I say. hehehe this has been fun.

Thanks boys I might just watch those replays again, North & Collingwood Trapper games 2010 But again the "lazy" posters amongst us wont even bother. B) B) B)

PS Might even consider sticking a copy on BP's table, but hey why should he bother even watching it. Much better he gets all the "facts" from here.

You should really stop being your own lawyer, your gonna get locked up! B)

Tell us what this other half of the story is, otherwise you have no case- a certainly no soap box from which to preach it..

Guest hangon007

You should really stop being your own lawyer, your gonna get locked up! B)

Tell us what this other half of the story is, otherwise you have no case- a certainly no soap box from which to preach it..

Kiss my butt big boy. What you crave for you wont get out of me. Hahahaha. B)

Haha alright you got me- I was after something like that! I got it too! Hey it's more amusing than 2 and a half men..

Guest hangon007

Better still, lets recruit a 30 year, lazy culture sore who managed, wait for it, 2 good games this year.

Yeah but we played both those teams twice, and failed to win once, now thats is a fact. Yet, thanks to Trapper they got a hell of a lot closer then we did. Oh But lets not let the "facts" get in the way of a good Trapper sledging session. (old habits dye hard around here)

Now lets deal with the actual real facts for once. Oh yes I forgot how stupid of me. AFL football has passed Trapper bye. hahahaha.

Edited by hangon007

Guest hangon007

Haha alright you got me- I was after something like that! I got it too! Hey it's more amusing than 2 and a half men..

I agree. B)

You haven't talked facts since the opening post. Your latest that I bothered to read was that thanks to trav we are going to win 12 games instead of 8. Now there's a fact worth disputing. Now get your pj's on and hop into bed it's past 7.

I think I just walked into an insane asylum.

What I have got from our star patient in the past couple of hours is that he is the only person in the world to have ordered copies of Brisbane v Collingwood and Brisbane v North Melbourne from the Name a Game DVD company.

Oh and also that he can watch 2 games of footy in about 20 minutes, solid effort that.

Guest hangon007

You haven't talked facts since the opening post. Your latest that I bothered to read was that thanks to trav we are going to win 12 games instead of 8. Now there's a fact worth disputing. Now get your pj's on and hop into bed it's past 7.

Wrong again. I said I could be sold on the concept. B) Now you get into the PJ and just have a good look at both those games last year I refereed to ... shivers you might actually learn something. But no I'm 100% tipping you along with many other "lazy" posters wont do it. Nope you want to sledge him for the "good old days".

Edited by hangon007

Guest hangon007

I think I just walked into an insane asylum.

What I have got from our star patient in the past couple of hours is that he is the only person in the world to have ordered copies of Brisbane v Collingwood and Brisbane v North Melbourne from the Name a Game DVD company.

Oh and also that he can watch 2 games of footy in about 20 minutes, solid effort that.

Good thing is ... mate you only have to watch a "small" portions of the game, for a "second time". TRAPPPER you were awesome.

Oh yes How stupid of me. AFL football has clearly passed you bye Trapper.

OMG it was last year!!! OMG ... Have you watched the games yet? OMG you clearly havn't. Can you guess how I know the answer to this? OMG ... B)

Why would you bother claiming there are other reasons for Travis being dropped besides poor form, if you are so upset by the very idea of saying what they are?

Please note, this is ALL I am asking you. I'm not asking if Trapper can help us win 12 games instead of 8, I'm not asking if Trapper played well against North and Collingwood last year, I'm not asking if you should or should not believe everything you read in the paper, I'm not asking if you are the resident simpleton, or if you are being unfairly called such.

To emphasise, I only want to know why you would say that there are other reasons for Travis getting dropped, and then refuse to name those reasons.

Whether possible or not, if you really want TJ back on our list you must be more of a moron than I originally thought.

This is all just too embarrassing...

Code of Conduct???

I reckon you two must be the type to blame others for your shortcomings - because that's what your doing for TJ.

Any TJ apologists miss the point that every other player during that era came into the same club with the same culture.

He has no one to blame but himself.

Easy champ...never said TJ wasn't too blame also if you had read my quote. Just think alot of ego's were let run free and that cost us. Look at Geelong...once blokes pulled their heads in success came.

Guest hangon007

but yes he played well.

Mate dont be the master of the understatement.

Did Brisbane win or loss the game last year? Did Collingwood then go onto to win the premiership? Did Trapper influence the outcome of the game ... in your opinion? Did we beat the Pies last year? (Look I'm not talking about 3 years ago)

Biggest question for me ... Is/was Trapper played in a "suited" role for The Lions any year Voss has coached the Lions? Would he or would he not be expected to play the same role for us?

Brisbane paid pick 14 for him. (Sorry Trapper) Are we expecting to pay the same, if he becomes available?

Edited by hangon007

Easy champ...never said TJ wasn't too blame also if you had read my quote. Just think alot of ego's were let run free and that cost us. Look at Geelong...once blokes pulled their heads in success came.

Look at this forum...