CARO ON 3AW

alpha33

+1

You read the comments regarding (lack of) office space in the rectangular stadium, right?

yes i did, and either we some how fit more people there and move there or we go all out in the G

i know it doesnt affect me personally but i hate the idea of us seperating different aspects of the club

i would not like it if we had 45 people working in the bubble dome and 60 people working at the G...i would rather 105 at the G (if that makes sense)

she rarely writes an article about an actual game of football... it's always about the behind the scenes issues when it comes to Caro... boardroom spills, players taking drugs, coaches getting sacked, anything off field she's all over it and does a good job... but she rarely comments about what actually happens on the field...

i'd be interested if you could find me an article written by her that's about a game of football...

She has a good understanding of the behind the scenes issues. If that's her forte, she should concentrate on that. There are plenty of others (about 1600 I think) who can write about a game of footy.

She has a good understanding of the behind the scenes issues. If that's her forte, she should concentrate on that. There are plenty of others (about 1600 I think) who can write about a game of footy.

Or who think they can?

A belated thanks to Alpha33. Caro has only said what have been rumoured for some time about the stadium deals

[

This, ladies and gentlemen, is what you call real, actual journalism. Caroline Wilson is, by an absolute mile, the best football writer currently in the business.

Please join the Caroline Wilson Fan Club, founders 45hotgod (without his permission) and yours truly.

Yes. She did ok.

$800K rent for Bubbledome? Tell 'em they're dreaming!