Worst player

Homer J

TF Might of stuggled with a footy in the 70's but is a sensational Golfer now

Plays of about 2

How about "Glen Molloy" . Think that was his name, played mid 90,s

Adrian Campbell - We got him from The Dog's, was useless

GARLAND. Is right up there with the best. he must be moved on ASAP if Bails is serious.

Adrian Campbell had a great reserves grand final game in his final year, near BOG. Was hard for him to get in the side as a forward with scwarz,jackovich,lyon, , etc in there, He was a CHF. Done pretty well considering after his leg was nearly ripped off his knee and told he would never play A.F.L again after his injury at Footscray.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Franky, I think we can accept that 99% of the posters here have not played footy at the highest level. It doesn't mean that we can't have an opinion on those that have. I'm getting tired of the whole "what have you done?" argument that permeates throughout this site. Its a discussion board.

However, I do agree with you about Stuart Spencer. Unfortunately, if everyone was banned for making stupid comments, the only posters remaining would be the moderators and Yze_Magic.

............and FWIW, Simon Eishold is the single worst player in the history of the club since its inception.

Shut the gate.

Sorry fatso

I havent been able to play at high levels but Ive had a ding dong go at it.

How is sticking up for blokes that have pulled on the jumper a bad call?

You dont bleed red and blue, so dont damn me with a soft reply.

Hammer those who dont go in, but when they have left the playing list buy them a beer and salute them,Dont kick their teeth.

We need ex-players to stick up for us so we shouldnt stab them like this.

Guest fatty
Sorry fatso

I havent been able to play at high levels but Ive had a ding dong go at it.

How is sticking up for blokes that have pulled on the jumper a bad call?

You dont bleed red and blue, so dont damn me with a soft reply.

Hammer those who dont go in, but when they have left the playing list buy them a beer and salute them,Dont kick their teeth.

We need ex-players to stick up for us so we shouldnt stab them like this.

Hi Franky,

Wasn't having a go at you at all. Nor was I damning you.

I'm interested that you think I don't bleed red & blue. Whatever gave you that idea?

I'd buy Simon Eishold a beer also.........so long as he returned the shout.

PS: please don't call me fatso. I'm very sensitive about my weight.

Martin Heppell

Jeff Hilton

Stuart Spencer

Cameron Hunter

Peter VanDerMeer

Ivan Bartul

Luke Speers

Heath Neville

Stuart Spencer?? You are trying to be funny of course. Either that or you don't even know who Stuart Spencer is. He was a true MFC champion in the Barassi class.

Not sure if its been written already and ive just missed it...

But how can anyone leave Ross Funcke out of a 'worst players' list? The worst drafting decision by CAC/ND & co... even worse than picking up Moorcroft IMO.

Jamar would be getting pretty close to landing on that list you'd think.

And to who mentioned Craig Nettlebeck... Round 1 1997. Nett's puts the big body awkardly into Wayne Carey's shoulder during a marking contest and dislocates it... putting Carey out for 14 weeks. That was pure gold...

Nettlebeck wasn't too bad, just not great. Very similar to Brad Miller.

Noel Leary-Took over the number 29 jumper from Hassa Man......

Can't agree with the Ricky Jackson call or Stan Alves but the simon eishold '87 Prelim kick for goal still makes my head shudder!!! But i am sure he has paid for his sins over the years.