Macca

5 minutes ago, Wadda We Sing said:

Yep, looks like i interpreted those scores wrong and they were always playing for a draw. Read a few match reviews now.

Yes well thats pretty fanatical, and i will certainly give that to you. Well done and what a great supporter you are. I was lucky enough to go to the footy once with Gideon Haigh who i consider one of the finest ever. Very nice fellow. Hes also a demons supporter you might like to know. I grew up going to the G watching Lillee and Thompson as i guess you did. I will still never ever forget that. Amazing times.

28 balls left....will they survive? I have no coverage here.

Yeah I've seen them all ... Thommo was superhuman live Wadda.  I couldn't fathom how anyone could ever bowl that quick.  Lillee was great.  I was hooked earlier though.

Win,  lose or draw this has been a fantastic Test match ... by the way,  I don''t care much for ODI's or T20's but I acknowledge the popularity of those versions of the sport. 

The Aussies will have another great era soon enough but right now,  we're a long way away from having an A grade batting line-up.  The bowling is more than decent when they're all available.

6 balls left with 2 wickets in hand.  Tense!

• Like 1

We held on @Wadda We Sing  ... shame about your bet!!  ?

This draw is better than a number of wins I've witnessed.  A tremendous fighting performance and that's a great way to win back the support from the cricket fans.

Edited by Macca
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Macca said:

We held on @Wadda We Sing  ... shame about your bet!!  ?

This draw is better than a number of wins I've witnessed.  A tremendous fighting performance and that's a great way to win back the support from the cricket fans.

Well stuff the bet, thats a fantastic result and a great hang on, something theyve struggled to do in recent times. To be honest thats what i always worry about, is the game and the losing of the fans. I think its struggled a bit i recent years and im not really sure why?

Dont think it going to 7 will help either, but we will see.

Edited by Wadda We Sing
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Wadda We Sing said:

Well stuff the bet, thats a fantastic result and a great hang on, something theyve struggled to do in recent times. To be honest thats what i always worry about, is the game and the losing of the fans. I think its struggled a bit i recent years and im not really sure why?

Dont think it going to 7 will help either, but we will see.

Most sports fans are the same - win and they're all-in. 

Lose and we often see the hate & anger.  And the venting.

However,  we have been incredibly well rewarded with the Test side over the years in terms of absolute success so I can easily ride out the tough times.  The Test side has been Hawthorn-like in actuality.  We've been spoilt.

• Like 2

Best Bets.

Uefa Nations League 

Tomorrow @5:45

Greece v Hungary - Greece Win $1.75

Sunday @03:00

Norway v Slovenia - Norway Win $1.68

Apologies for the late selections. Flat out this week.

• Like 2

4 tips in so far - 2 of the games are on tomorrow morning (Saturday morning)

Uefa Nations League Saturday @5:45

Nations League Saturday 5.45am

$2.05 Belgium Win & Match Score of +2.5 Goals vs Switzerland

Uefa Nations League Sunday @03:00

Nations League Tuesday 5.45am

$2.85 Spain Win & Match Score of +2.5 Goals vs England

That gives us combined odds of 17-1 or thereabouts.

Edited by Macca
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Macca said:

4 tips in so far - 2 of the games are on tomorrow morning (Saturday morning)

Uefa Nations League Saturday @5:45

Nations League Saturday 5.45am

$2.05 Belgium Win & Match Score of +2.5 Goals vs Switzerland

Uefa Nations League Sunday @03:00

Nations League Tuesday 5.45am

$2.85 Spain Win & Match Score of +2.5 Goals vs England

That gives us combined odds of 17-1 or thereabouts.

Looking good. I keep forgetting Friday morning here is Friday night there.......

Just doing mine now......Just noting the betting for the 2nd test Aust at 3.00 is very tempting, they will be a good show if they coud win the toss i think.....give me 30mins

• Like 2

Just now, Wadda We Sing said:

Looking good. I keep forgetting Friday morning here is Friday night there.......

Just doing mine now......Just noting the betting for the 2nd test Aust at 3.00 is very tempting, they will be a good show if they coud win the toss i think.....give me 30mins

You did well going 'local' last week Wadda and Germany have struggled of late - however,  the Netherlands looked way overs to a point that it kinda put me off. 

So I ended up settling on Belgium & Spain.  There are a number of 'Nordic' countries in action this weekend but DZ has already nominated Norway. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Macca said:

You did well going 'local' last week Wadda and Germany have struggled of late - however,  the Netherlands looked way overs to a point that it kinda put me off. 

So I ended up settling on Belgium & Spain.  There are a number of 'Nordic' countries in action this weekend but DZ has already nominated Norway. 

Local is good Macca. Might steer clear of the Denmark league this week tho.......

I cant go past Hartnell for a place in the Toorak.

Caulfield Race 7  No 1 Hartnell  $2.50

NFL Green Bay Packers line -10 @ $1.95

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Wadda We Sing said:

Local is good Macca. Might steer clear of the Denmark league this week tho.......

I cant go past Hartnell for a place in the Toorak.

Caulfield Race 7  No 1 Hartnell  $2.50

NFL Green Bay Packers line -10 @ $1.95

I forgot you were a Packers fan Wadda ... we need a win so let's hope Rodgers can have a day-out.  Lambeau helps a lot and the team will be smarting from recent performances.

Hartnell I like too ... was ultra-impressive in the Epsom Hcp and I marked it at or near the top in the Toorak Hcp.  Might do the double hey?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Macca said:

I forgot you were a Packers fan Wadda ... we need a win so let's hope Rodgers can have a day-out.  Lambeau helps a lot and the team will be smarting from recent performances.

Hartnell I like too ... was ultra-impressive in the Epsom Hcp and I marked it at or near the top in the Toorak Hcp.  Might do the double hey?

Well i figured i let you guys do the soccer and id have a scout around for some other sports to mix it up a bit........I just cant have Hartnell for a win but as Bruce would say.....Geeeeee... that was close.. :)

Edited by Wadda We Sing
  • Like 2

6 tips in so far - 2 of the games are on tomorrow morning (Saturday morning)

• Greece v Hungary - Greece Win $1.75 - Uefa Nations League Saturday @5:45 
  • $2.05 Belgium Win & Match Score of +2.5 Goals vs Switzerland - Nations League Saturday 5.45am
  • Caulfield Race 7  No 1 Hartnell  $2.50 (Place)
  • Norway v Slovenia - Norway Win $1.68 - Uefa Nations League Sunday @03:00
  • NFL Green Bay Packers line -10 @ $1.95
  • $2.85 Spain Win & Match Score of +2.5 Goals vs England - Nations League Tuesday 5.45am

That gives us combined odds of 82-1 or thereabouts.  (100-1 boosted)

Edited by Macca
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, Macca said:

• $2.05 Belgium Win & Match Score of +2.5 Goals vs Switzerland - Nations League Saturday 5.45am
  • $2.85 Spain Win & Match Score of +2.5 Goals vs England - Nations League Tuesday 5.45am

That gives us combined odds of 70-1 or thereabouts.  (85-1 boosted)

I really cant find UEFA Nations League anywhere on ladbrokes.....any pointers??

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wadda We Sing said:

I really cant find UEFA Nations League anywhere on ladbrokes.....any pointers??

Click on sports at the top and then the 7th category down on 'Quick links' is UEFA Nations League ... click on that and all the matches will appear.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Macca said:

Click on sports at the top and then the 7th category down on 'Quick links' is UEFA Nations League ... click on that and all the matches will appear.

Oh douwwww, didnt see it....thanks. Putting on now...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wadda We Sing said:

Oh douwwww, didnt see it....thanks. Putting on now...

I am really enjoying these Nations League games ... the big match-ups are a great departure from the often lop-sided fixtures that can happen with 'Friendlies'

As time goes on,  the countries will take the games very seriously as a number of Countries already are.

Edited by Macca
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Macca said:

I am really enjoying these Nations Cups games ... I subscribe to Optus (Fetch TV) and the big match-ups are a great departure from the often lop-sided fixtures that can happen with 'Friendlies'

As time goes on,  the countries will take the games very seriously as a number of Countries already are.

Yes....sounds good. I was not aware of the competition, as i thought UEFA was just for clubs.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Macca said:

That gives us combined odds of 82-1 or thereabouts.  (100-1 boosted)

Good start here fellas.

The Belgium game ignited in the last half hour in terms of goals, well done Macca. Lucky you picked Belgium and posted before I could. I was going to make them my pick with a 2+ winning margin.

Well, the Greeks are all too familiar with grinding out a result, 1-0 was never going to fail was it!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Macca said:

Caulfield Race 7  No 1 Hartnell  $2.50 (Place)

✔️ For Wadda. That makes ✔️✔️✔️so far, no need to reload on this one if Norway get up. 

Edited by Dee Zephyr
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Dee Zephyr said:

✔️ For Wadda. That makes ✔️✔️✔️so far, no need to reload on this one if Norway get up. 

I put on a pick4 with the first 4 picks that were posted and a pick6 when the last 2 tips came in ... so just need Norway to get up for the early collect. 

Not sure I've ever cheered for Norway before though DZ - another first!

Wadda did well with the Hartnell pick - classy horse.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I put on a pick4 with the first 4 picks that were posted and a pick6 when the last 2 tips came in ... so just need Norway to get up for the early collect. 

Not sure I've ever cheered for Norway before though DZ - another first!

Wadda did well with the Hartnell pick - classy horse.

Ha Ha, Norway was a bit of a rushed pick sorry Macca, come to think of it I’m unsure if I have cheered them on previously myself. 

Good luck by the way, I only placed a six leg multi.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dee Zephyr said:

Ha Ha, Norway was a bit of a rushed pick sorry Macca, come to think of it I’m unsure if I have cheered them on previously myself. 

Good luck by the way, I only placed a six leg multi.

Actually I got that wrong ... I need Spain to win in that 4pick as well. 

Just had a look at the cash-out offer and realised I've only got 2 of the 4 legs up ... and Spain don't play England until Tuesday so the bets are a bit of a slow-burn hey DZ. 

Anyway,  if our bets are all still alive by Tuesday we'll be barracking against England - and then later on barracking for the Packers.  That's gotta be tough for a Bears fan ?

Edited by Macca
  • Like 2

Actually I got that wrong ... I need Spain to win in that 4pick as well. 

Just had a look at the cash-out offer and realised I've only got 2 of the 4 legs up ... and Spain don't play England until Tuesday so the bets are a bit of a slow-burn hey DZ. 

Anyway,  if our bets are all still alive by Tuesday we'll be barracking against England - and then later on barracking for the Packers.  That's gotta be tough for a Bears fan ?

Ha Ha, yes I’m not a fan of the Packers Macca but I do believe they have the 49ers covered this week. Do you think Packerland have a cheese board on their forum??

Neds aren’t offering a cash out for me. They only have a cash out on limited markets, they never offer a cash out when the total goals is involved in a multi. 

To change the subject quickly, Aus V NZ in the Rugby League is producing a classic currently, I much prefer the Union clashes between the two but I’m glued to this one.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dee Zephyr said:

Ha Ha, yes I’m not a fan of the Packers Macca but I do believe they have the 49ers covered this week. Do you think Packerland have a cheese board on their forum??

Neds aren’t offering a cash out for me. They only have a cash out on limited markets, they never offer a cash out when the total goals is involved in a multi. 

To change the subject quickly, Aus V NZ in the Rugby League is producing a classic currently, I much prefer the Union clashes between the two but I’m glued to this one.

Thanks for that DZ ... did not realise it was on.  Tuned in now.

I've hopped on to Sha Tin tonight and am following Zac Purton by putting his mounts in a few multiple trifecta's.  So far,  so good!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Macca said:

Thanks for that DZ ... did not realise it was on.  Tuned in now.

I've hopped on to Sha Tin tonight and am following Zac Purton by putting his mounts in a few multiple trifecta's.  So far,  so good!

Jeez, Kiwis are piling the tries on at the moment. 3 tries in 15 minutes.

I didn’t realise Sha Tin was on tonight. Well done, good luck for the rest of the meet. When I see greyhounds at The Gardens racing around that’s my cue to flip the channel. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1