OUT: Abbott IN: Turnbull

Soidee

honest john, or little john?

Was there a difference?

Was there a difference?

little john, was truthful

honest john, is just plain little.

Howard ignored official advice on Iraq's weapons and chose war... Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/comment/howard-ignored-official-advice-on-iraqs-weapons-and-chose-war-20130411-2hogn.html#ixzz2ug5OU6GY

On March 18, 2003, foreign minister Alexander Downer told the House of Representatives: ''The strategy of containment [uN sanctions] simply has not worked and now poses an unacceptable risk.''

In his speeches at the time, Howard said: ''Iraq has a usable chemical and biological weapons capability which has included recent production of chemical and biological agents; Iraq continues to work on developing nuclear weapons.

All key aspects - research and development, production and weaponisation - of Iraq's offensive biological weapons program are active and most elements are larger and more advanced than they were before the Gulf War in 1991.''

# None of the government's arguments were supported by the intelligence presented to it by its own agencies. None of these arguments were true.

I always laughed at this.

He was taller than Bob Hawke.

It's pretty disgusting how one of this countries greatest prime ministers is derided by the Left.

so your talking about height?

i'm surprised to hear howards taller, by the way, its not the size of the Dog thats important, It's the crap it may leave behind that at issue.

howard has always been a pretender, lies damn lies iraq, the ports, children overboard, workchoices,& now the libs are at it again as we speak trying to smash Our workers rights, health & safety conditions, & awards; after they destroy our employment first, just so the workers have no power, or choice.

All because the smart operators outsourced to compete with other smart operators. so they all followed the leader blindfolded to exploir=t the cheap wages & conditions of 3rd world countries, to maximise their hefty margins.

well, there's only one thing left to say really

PS: I think al-Qa'ida would be saying quietly, thanks "W"... opening the door out of Fear, just Lets the Devil in.

Edited by dee-luded

so your talking about height?

i'm surprised to hear howards taller, by the way, its not the size of the Dog thats important, It's the crap it may leave behind that at issue.

howard has always been a pretender, lies damn lies iraq, the ports, children overboard, workchoices,& now the libs are at it again as we speak trying to smash Our workers rights, health & safety conditions, & awards; after they destroy our employment first, just so the workers have no power, or choice.

All because the smart operators outsourced to compete with other smart operators. so they all followed the leader blindfolded to exploir=t the cheap wages & conditions of 3rd world countries, to maximise their hefty margins.

well, there's only one thing left to say really

PS: I think al-Qa'ida would be saying quietly, thanks "W"... opening the door out of Fear, just Lets the Devil in.

well d-l if you are genuinely worried about globalisation and free market blame in this country you should do a little research on paul keating

in reality i don't think you will find much difference between both the major parties on this front

if you are just worried about politicians lying then i suggest you would be better to steer clear of politics completely

LOL

well d-l if you are genuinely worried about globalisation and free market blame in this country you should do a little research on paul keating

in reality i don't think you will find much difference between both the major parties on this front

if you are just worried about politicians lying then i suggest you would be better to steer clear of politics completely

LOL

Evil only wins when good people do nothing.

little john, was truthful

honest john, is just plain little.

Howard ignored official advice on Iraq's weapons and chose war...

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/comment/howard-ignored-official-advice-on-iraqs-weapons-and-chose-war-20130411-2hogn.html#ixzz2ug5OU6GY

On March 18, 2003, foreign minister Alexander Downer told the House of Representatives: ''The strategy of containment [uN sanctions] simply has not worked and now poses an unacceptable risk.''

In his speeches at the time, Howard said: ''Iraq has a usable chemical and biological weapons capability which has included recent production of chemical and biological agents; Iraq continues to work on developing nuclear weapons.

All key aspects - research and development, production and weaponisation - of Iraq's offensive biological weapons program are active and most elements are larger and more advanced than they were before the Gulf War in 1991.''

# None of the government's arguments were supported by the intelligence presented to it by its own agencies. None of these arguments were true.

Could be worthy of a Royal Commission inquiry into how the hell we ended up not only getting involved but were part of the cheer squad that encouraged the US and the UK to invade Iraq. How many hundreds of thousands paid the ultimate price for that folly, and continue to suffer. Could be worth shinning a big light into that dark area of our past. Maybe I will send a message to Tony on this one, we know how determined Tony is to root out evil, incompetence and corruption wherever it might be found.

• Like 1

meaning?

Abbott and his band of merry men are evil.

Robbie, is it any wonder our teachers are so Left ?

University is the last refuge of the failed Labor Minister Andrew BoltMARCH012014(9:33am)

Our universities are extraordinarily generous in offering former Labor politicians refuge - and money.

This week’s example comes from Victoria’s most Left-wing university, which absurdly honours a former Attorney-General who tried to censor political debate at the workplace - which I kind of expected a university to deplore:

A full list of such appointments would be telling.

Must get onto it.

UPDATE

Check, for instance, the list of Melbourne University’s Vice Chancellor’s Fellows:

melbourne_thumb.png

And check the sole former Liberal MP chosen for “balance” - Petro Georgiou, more famous for his criticisms of the Howard Government’s policies than any he ever made of Labor.

UPDATE

Or take the fellows of the Senate of Sydney University.

They include a reconciliation activist who identifies as a Torres Strait Islander, an ABC staffer, an editor of the Left-wing Matilda, a Fairfax writer with a red bandana and pink politics, and one former ex-politician - yes, another Labor one, Verity Firth.

UPDATE

Monash University’s council has one former politician - Labor’s Simon Crean. Plus the Labor heroine Christine Nixon, the former Chief Commission who notoriously left the Black Saturday emergency centre to go eat with friends.

Bolt thinks the left should thank Morrison. I'm guessing he won't get much thanks round here ? LOL The Left should thank Morrison for saving us from Rudd’s 10,000 Andrew BoltMARCH012014(8:21am)

Kevin Rudd’s Immigration Minister, Tony Burke, last year suggested as many as 10,000 boat people might be held on Manus Island under Labor’s policies:

Burke ... knows the capacity issue on Manus is the most vulnerable part of Labor’s policy, which is why he was so vocal this week about options for expansion. These included ...

But the Coalition’s attack on the deal was undermined this week by the PNG government, which sought to dispel doubts it was willing to accept large numbers of asylum-seekers.

These doubts had been fanned by ambiguous comments made by Prime Minister Peter O’Neill about the fact he did not expect more than 3000 people to be resettled on Manus. Labor interpreted these comments as meaning he expected the policy to work before such capacity was reached… Labor’s interpretation proved to be correct, with PNG’s Foreign Minister Rimbink Pato saying this week that PNG would agree to greater capacity… In addition, PNG’s chief migration officer, Mataio Rabura, told The Australian this week that Manus could eventually hold up to 15,000 people,

So you’d think the Left would thank the Abbott Government for stopping the boats and limiting the detainees on Manus to just 1325 - and falling:

Immigration and Border Protection Minister Scott Morrison said ... 11 Iranians were among 17 asylum-seekers who volunteered to return to their home countries in the week up to 9am yesterday. They included three people who went back to Iraq, and three to India. Mr Morrison said ... 171 asylum-seekers had gone home voluntarily since the Coalition won government in September.

He said no people-smuggling boats had made it to Australia in the past 71 days....

There were 1325 asylum-seekers in the centre on Manus Island and 1107 on Nauru.

Where’s the thanks to Morrison?

Skimmed through it.

This person has a pathological interest in all things Bolt.

Interestingly, I couldn't find a shred of evidence where they articulated where Bolt was wrong on a single issue, other than their own opinion.

Perhaps you can highlight what I missed ?

Thanks.

Skimmed through it.

This person has a pathological interest in all things Bolt.

Interestingly, I couldn't find a shred of evidence where they articulated where Bolt was wrong on a single issue, other than their own opinion.

Perhaps you can highlight what I missed ?

Thanks.

I simply posted to give a contrasting view of Bolt...if my interest was in looking for evidence against Bolts commentary, then a basic Google search uncovers references aplenty...but it's not.

But at least you and the poster do have common ground in that you both have a pathological interest in Bolt.

LOL hahaha

you have no idea what evil is df

btw the excessive use of hyperbole does not strengthen your argument, except for the gullible and brain dead

ROFL and you tell me off for making assumption about yourself.

Oh well, I have very little time for the Monk and believe him to be extremely dangerous person.

Parties should never promote their "Head Kickers" as leader e.g. Mark Latham.

• Like 1

LOL

I didn't have to research daisy, its not about political parties for me unlike yourself.

I know Keating was up there with roger-nomicis, thatcherisms, reagan-isms, as the labour party moved to the political middle ground, pushing the libs tho the new right.

for me its not about the party, but about governing for the masses equally & Not the tall poppies, & not the squeaky wheels, who want all the oil,,, daisy.

for me its about looking after the underdog. keeping the social fabric together you know, that old teamwork thing. the sort you;ll find in a village or a tribe, or a small town/city... remember melbourne in the early 60's? and the lookout for one another mentality following tough times.

affluence is devisive, buy its nature. & supports tall poppies, at the expence of the norm. trying to put the norm in the shadows.

Edited by dee-luded

LOL

& I have steered clear of politics... as the cfmeu wanted to take me down that road, & started to map out my future, without discussing it with me. organising a job for me in the 90's recession, to start my tuition.

I chose unemployment & a tour of europe; while it was still there. & nearly decked a Paki on the plane after returning from brushing my teeth to find him taking up my seats, I was to sleep on. little did I know that training was underway in Pakistaan. the Paki backed Off quick smart, & I got my sleep.

so, you see daisy, I've witnessed the crapola of businesses, & unions from a close up perspective, & the reason I didn't go for it was I didn't enjoy the pressure & buullshyte from all the sides playing one another off.

I was even offered bribes from the business side.

even the Fed Square was a Massive Rip Off of the peoples purse, by the business community itself. greed amok.

Edited by dee-luded

Could be worthy of a Royal Commission inquiry into how the hell we ended up not only getting involved but were part of the cheer squad that encouraged the US and the UK to invade Iraq. How many hundreds of thousands paid the ultimate price for that folly, and continue to suffer. Could be worth shinning a big light into that dark area of our past. Maybe I will send a message to Tony on this one, we know how determined Tony is to root out evil, incompetence and corruption wherever it might be found.

the worst is abot to come, Iraq is about to go off the rails, just as egypt, and african nations, Ukraine, thailand, Libya, & a country near you. decades of US manipulation, has failed to stop the spoken of next great war. its just a slow buildup.

In fact the greed may well be the cause of the war to come.

the royal commission will happen, & those politicians who lied will get what they deserve.

I simply posted to give a contrasting view of Bolt...if my interest was in looking for evidence against Bolts commentary, then a basic Google search uncovers references aplenty...but it's not.

But at least you and the poster do have common ground in that you both have a pathological interest in Bolt.

You needed to provide a contrasting view ? Funniest thing I've heard for a while. The Left hate him.

Provide this googled substantiated "evidence" against Bolt's views. Thanks in advance. Somehow I think you already would have if you could have ; )

Btw, I merely like Bolt and agree with his perspective on life. If that's called pathological so be it.

Edited by Hannibal

You needed to provide a contrasting view ? Funniest thing I've heard for a while. The Left hate him.

Provide this googled substantiated "evidence" against Bolt's views. Thanks in advance. Somehow I think you already would have if you could have ; )

Btw, I merely like Bolt and agree with his perspective on life. If that's called pathological so be it.

Unlike you, I feel no need to provide constantly post anti <left/right figure> information... it's out there if you want it. I have understood for a long time that you agree with his "perspective" (funniest thing I've heard for a while), but in my case, the "pathological" reference was in regard to your unrelenting desire to share it with us.

Unlike you, I feel no need to provide constantly post anti <left/right figure> information... it's out there if you want it. I have understood for a long time that you agree with his "perspective" (funniest thing I've heard for a while), but in my case, the "pathological" reference was in regard to your unrelenting desire to share it with us.

Amidst this 60+ pages of Left-wing bile you're surprised by my efforts to provide some balance ?

Second funniest thing I've heard for a while.