Training - Friday 21st June, 2013

Satyriconhome

To answer your question because I think it stays on topic, is contrary to what is reported or believed, most had bought in to the Neeld plan for development, and they had 'survived' for want of a better word to the bye, for the Club to then act I think 'shocked' them, as I said above I genuinely believe a lot of them have no idea why they fall to bits on game day, it isn't/wasn't the game plan, it wasn't Neeld's coaching etc etc

no offense but you keep coming back to this point. If you think you can get an honest response from players by asking them at the end of a training session you are mistaken. No player in his right mind would say anything negative about Neeld. But because you have reiterated this line I will offer an insight. What you suggest is not plausible and I've heard the opposite - Jon ralphs recent article was the most accurate. Last thing I'll say on the matter. Thanks for the report.

no offense but you keep coming back to this point. If you think you can get an honest response from players by asking them at the end of a training session you are mistaken. No player in his right mind would say anything negative about Neeld. But because you have reiterated this line I will offer an insight. What you suggest is not plausible and I've heard the opposite - Jon ralphs recent article was the most accurate. Last thing I'll say on the matter. Thanks for the report.

I don't take offense from posts like yours, you can have your own opinion, I think I would prefer to believe the players who speak to me rather than a journalist, but that is my choice as well...I am just hoping everybody can move on now

As for the training session, it was a solid session, with good intensity, from both squads

As for Garland's demeanour, he was fine at training, I got a nod as he left the track

I am sure he would have been waiting for the line of questioning at the presser, think his demeanour was him concentrating on his answers to stop them being misconstrued or misreported

Can I commend you both for discussing this topic without it descending into the usual creep on here? Fantastic to see discussion not abuse.

It's amazing that people can have different interpretations and opinions, and be able to admit that the other view is valid (even if they don't agree) without name calling.

And all this on an internet forum!

Well done.

Edited by deanox
  • Like 3

I am sure the Saints are doubled over laughing that Melbourne players will come out a play for Neeld or line in the sand type of line.

Come to think if it we might win if the Saints players are on the ground laughing at us....

• Like 1

"Craig took a few players asisde one on one during the session, saw him speak to Couch, Gillies, at the end of the session he kept back Toumpas, Nathan Jones, Watts and Trengove to have a chat, in the middle of the ground, so couldn't hear a thing"

Thanks for the report Sat,

The players that Graig actually took aside at the end of training were Watts, Howe and Jones. They stood in the centre circle for about 10 minutes and had a very animated discussion, Graig then left, stopped breifly to talk with Ange Postecoglu and headed back to AAMI on his own.

i-qNxh6GT-M.jpg

i-XH4rh3p-M.jpg

i-wTHWvck-M.jpg

i-3jXPLkK-M.jpg

i-PnHhGLd-M.jpg

i-ZpPVLnw-M.jpg

i-8KCCxrR-M.jpg

i-QKVnJP9-M.jpg

i-ZKvQD4T-M.jpg

i-RxVP3kz-M.jpg

i-Q3Lz6CH-M.jpg

Edited by Six6Six