Trade Week, Lets Make a Play!!

DEELIRIOUS

Guest hangon007

Although I do think you're a bit harsh on one point hangon....... our supporters are no more scathing of our players than other club supporters are of theirs.

No problems but I'm not sure I agree. Inside this forum our supporters are very "scathing" ... take the Scully saga as a prime example, take Collingwood they are in a position to lose arguable a better player at present in Dale Thomas ... listen how they talk of him ... all positive, all support they wont even discuss "compensation" you could count the number of Collingwood supporters that want him to go on one hand ... yet here for Scully to go its 50/50!!!

Sorry ...40+ years of losing has invested our culture we have a generation that has lost the ability to support & replaced it with constant negative garbage.

Outsiders and to a certain extent insiders just dont want to play for us. FACT

Edited by hangon007

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problems but I'm not sure I agree. Inside this forum our supporters are very "scathing" ... take the Scully saga as a prime example,

You sanctimonious ape - you had Scully going to Richmond! That's as "scathing" as it gets - that Richmond hold more appeal than Melbourne and the only way Scully could get there is to blackmail us to trade him by threatening to go into the draft.

Guest hangon007

You sanctimonious ape - you had Scully going to Richmond! That's as "scathing" as it gets - that Richmond hold more appeal than Melbourne and the only way Scully could get there is to blackmail us to trade him by threatening to go into the draft.

This is the last time I'm going to point out to you.

I NEVER, NEVER said "Scully was going to Richmond" ... thats how you read it. The rest that you wrote is rubbish & your words not mine ... where ever did I use the word "blackmail". B)

OK ... hope that makes my point 100% clear. Just for you.

PS Read all of what I said, not your normal habit of quoting lines out of context. But you are not alone around here.

Edited by hangon007

You DID say Scully was going to Richmond.

Repeatedly.

And you're now trying to weasel out of it.

Poor form, but I think many on this forum have come to expect it.

Guest hangon007

You DID say Scully was going to Richmond.

Repeatedly.

And you're now trying to weasel out of it.

Poor form, but I think many on this forum have come to expect it.

Just for you as well I never said he was going to Richmond ... read what I said.

Show me once where I said that .... not old55 ... Tom Scully is going to Richmond.

I'm not weaselling out of anything. B)

Think you will find its old55 that thinks I said that. You started this I'm happy to finish it ... Every time old55 says ... You said "Tom Scully is going to Richmond." I repeatedly ... I've lost count now ... I say thats rubbish.

here is the link to the very first thread ...

Edited by hangon007

Guest hangon007

Here is what I wrote ... just to clear it up and this was last November!!!!

Personally, I would be more concerned about the Tigers. Or the possibility the GWS could doing a deal with the Tigers. Sheedy has already come out and said something along the lines of "we will actively assist clubs get what they want, if they help us get what we want"

However, question for me is will have the Tigers have the room in their salary cap to get the job done?

Dont forget the Tigers already have a "top 20" draft pick in the bank for this very type of scenario! Rumours, already are strong that Scully is their target.

I 100% sure they will have a massive crack at him. B) Scully is perfect for them and they will leave no stone un-turned to get him. You can bet your house on that one.

We will just have to sit back wait and watch how their (Tigers) season unfolds, which will determine their ability to get the job done.

I'm just hoping he is prepared to "stick fat" with us for less money. However, only time will tell on that one.

Old55 is just peeeeeeeed off with me because I wont tell him what he wants to hear. Such is life. B)

Edited by hangon007

No one is stupid enough to spend hours trawling through all the Tom Scully threads to find one of your deplorable posts.

The simple fact is that you repeatedly said Scully was going to Richmond.

That your posts read like the clues to a cryptic crossword puzzle don't change that fact.

I vividly remember reading your drivel and facepalming.

But hey, to paraphrase your typical line when you get called on talking sh%t...

"sorry, maybe it's a bit too complicated for you. Unfortunately you'll just have to figure it out for yourself."

So now you have watched their season unfold H007, can you see them "getting the job done ?"

A simple 'yes' or 'no' answer shall suffice.

And spare me the 'there is still four games left of the season to go' fluff..

Here is what I wrote ... just to clear it up and this was last November!!!!

Yep that clears it up perfectly and supports exactly what I wrote.

Maybe the penny will drop for you some day ...

Guest hangon007

No one is stupid enough to spend hours trawling through all the Tom Scully threads to find one of your deplorable posts.

The simple fact is that you repeatedly said Scully was going to Richmond.

That your posts read like the clues to a cryptic crossword puzzle don't change that fact.

I vividly remember reading your drivel and facepalming.

But hey, to paraphrase your typical line when you get called on talking sh%t...

"sorry, maybe it's a bit too complicated for you. Unfortunately you'll just have to figure it out for yourself."

Show me where I repeatedly said "Scully was going to Richmond" ... you cant, you just cant get that thru your head.... you are talking rubbish.

Sorry, its you and a few others that have the problem around here. But I've lost count how many times I've said that.

Guest hangon007

Yep that clears it up perfectly and supports exactly what I wrote.

Maybe the penny will drop for you some day ...

Where did I say it .... I can quote how many times you said it. there is your problem ... hehehe.

So in fact the penny has not dropped for you yet ... but why does that not surprise me. B)

You just cant get that thru your head ... hahahahahahaha LMAO

Edited by hangon007

Thanks for that. I dont have to "substantiate" anything. I can post whatever I want. Many will only believe what they want. Fine by me.

This was your response to being challenged on the 'Scully to Richmond' claims.

However the best part of the thread was rpfc, who obviously had the same movie quote in his head as I did when reading it:

Mr. Madison, what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Where did I say it .... I can quote how many times you said it. there is your problem ... hehehe.

So in fact the penny has not dropped for you yet ... but why does that not surprise me. B)

You didn't need to say it word for word hangon007 !

You said it in as many words, throughout your posts. Hinting that this concoction of yours will pan out that will see the Tigers make a play at Scully and get him somehow.

So spare us the "where did I say it, huh huh, well?" school kid response !

there was a little game of smarmy 'join the dots" We all did...wasnt hard... Only 2 dots :unsure:

Guest hangon007

So now you have watched their season unfold H007, can you see them "getting the job done ?"

A simple 'yes' or 'no' answer shall suffice.

And spare me the 'there is still four games left of the season to go' fluff..

hehehehe ... I will just quote Toms thoughts .... he will just wait till the end of the season for him to make a decision.

Might frustrate many around here but .... here is what I wrote back in last NOVEMBER

Personally, I would prefer to get the contract written up now. As I said earlier, its depends on how certain teams seasons unfold as too how many tricks they have in the bag to get the job done. I would much prefer to avoid these temptations.

Just to make it clear whos side I'm on. B)

Avoided the question, yet again.

I am 100% sure they will have a massive crack at him. B) Scully is perfect for them and they will leave no stone un-turned to get him. You can bet your house on that one.

Hangon a sec...let me double check that again....

I am 100% sure they will have a massive crack at him. B) Scully is perfect for them and they will leave no stone un-turned to get him. You can bet your house on that one.

Yes, I wasn't imagining it.

Hmmm, wondering if I should bet my house on that one....

Guest hangon007

You didn't need to say it word for word hangon007 !

hahahahaha ... see you cant find where I said it can you. FAIL

You said it in as many words, throughout your posts. Hinting that this concoction of yours will pan out that will see the Tigers make a play at Scully and get him somehow.

So spare us the "where did I say it, huh huh, well?" school kid response !

hahahahahah ... if anybody is the school kids around here ... your paranoia over takes your ability to understand my words.

Guest hangon007

Avoided the question, yet again.

Does that frustrate you ... does Tom actions frustrate you .... sorry such is life. I cant change that ... its your problem.

However the best part of the thread was rpfc, who obviously had the same movie quote in his head as I did when reading it:

Hangon007 futile denials of the obvious truth remind me of "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

hangon, credibility is the only currency that one has to trade on an internet forum.

If you keep frustrating people with gibberish and are unwilling to engage in proper debate then you are going to find your experience here to be a very unfulfilling one when nobody takes anything you say seriously.

Guest hangon007

Check post 67 again.

It's your problem.

What are you talking about man? Where did I say .... what old55 said?

ahhhhhhh no its what you want to read into it. ahhhhhhh ... people will believe what they want .... but where have I said that before.

Again your PARANOIA over takes your ability to understand. But clearly it does frustrate you and others ... sorry such is life.

Its ok ... time will heal all.

Guest hangon007

hangon, credibility is the only currency that one has to trade on an internet forum.

If you keep frustrating people with gibberish and are unwilling to engage in proper debate then you are going to find your experience here to be a very unfulfilling one when nobody takes anything you say seriously.

hahahahahah ... I dont care about me. I've said that 100's of times around here. I dont give a damn about my creditability.

I only care about Tom & the MFC. ahhhhhhhh I dont care what you and others call me. Sorry to disappoint you.

I've never look at things thru my eyes, I only care about what is best for Tom & the MFC ... think that should be more than obvious to many around here by now.

I hear your frustration ... B) Its only "gibbersih" if you dont understand it.

Edited by hangon007