8.217 Stef Martin

8.132 Clint Bartram

5.904 Matthew Whelan

5.265 Russell Robertson *

5.087 Jeff White *

4.293 Mark Jamar

2.845 Adem Yze *

* DNP

Interesting to note the leaderboard here as compared to Demonology's (doesn't include R17, all voters votes are considered... age in brackets)

65 - Brad Green (27)

62 - Brock McLean (22)

42 - Nathan Jones (20)

41 - Brad Miller (24)

38 - Cameron Bruce (28)

35 - Matthew Bate (21)

34 - Aaron Davey (24)

29 - Austin Wonaeamirri (19)

28 - Cale Morton (18)

27 - Chris Johnson (22)

27 - Paul Johnson (23)

25.5 - Colin Garland (20)

25 - Colin Sylvia (22)

19 - Paul Wheatley (27)

17 - Jared Rivers (23)

17 - Matthew Warnock (24)

16 - Lynden Dunn (21)

14 - James McDonald (31)

14 - Stefan Martin (21)

13 - Nathan Carroll (27)

10 - Simon Buckley (21)

12.5 - Daniel Bell (23)

8 - Clint Bartram (20)

8 - Brent Moloney (24)

7 - Adem Yze (30)

6 - Matthew Whelan (28)

I think we have been harsh on Wheatley

I think we have been harsh on Wheatley

He is coming 4th!

I will be discussing this in my next preview but it's interesting how, at the weekend, Melbourne had its two leading votegetters and four of the top six out through injury. Then you have the likes of Moloney, Rivers and Robertson injured as well as Petterd coming back through Sandy. We're also not playing some of our veterans nearing the end of the road. henever a commentator talks about Geelong recently they go on and on about Ablett and Ling being out but those blokes have only missed a couple of games. Melbourne has been stricken by injury for the past two years. Yet we lose to North by 28 points after gifting them a few through poor disposal. One day the worm will turn and, with everything going for us instead of against us, we expect rapid improvement in the next year or so.

He is coming 4th!

I will be discussing this in my next preview but it's interesting how, at the weekend, Melbourne had its two leading votegetters and four of the top six out through injury. Then you have the likes of Moloney, Rivers and Robertson injured as well as Petterd coming back through Sandy. We're also not playing some of our veterans nearing the end of the road. henever a commentator talks about Geelong recently they go on and on about Ablett and Ling being out but those blokes have only missed a couple of games. Melbourne has been stricken by injury for the past two years. Yet we lose to North by 28 points after gifting them a few through poor disposal. One day the worm will turn and, with everything going for us instead of against us, we expect rapid improvement in the next year or so.

A nice spin on things there Oracle. But even with the majority of those players playing, we failed to fire a shot in Rounds 1 and 2. But I have to agree that in the past 2 years we haven't been able to consistently field our best team, which always prevents success.

Guest Schtacker
He is coming 4th!

I hope you are right

When I said 'we' I meant demonology as on that list Wheatley is 14th, we seem to have swapped him with Jones... the rest is fairly similar

I hope you are right

When I said 'we' I meant demonology as on that list Wheatley is 14th, we seem to have swapped him with Jones... the rest is fairly similar

14th! Demonology doesn't rate Wheatley? Demonland has been dismissive of Jones in comparison?

unfortunately, the fact that demonology takes everyones votes, can mean that in particular games, the emotional response from the site can be greater thus getting certain players more points. did you play well in the win? does that mean you got votes from 10 people instead of 5?

i would have liked to see the old style leader board, and the new style board with weighting, and compare to see if the weighting has effected anyones chances. probably not this year, but perhaps in a year with a 50/50 win/loss ratio it might...

completely unable to comprehend how anyone had Buckley in their votes.

His idea is great, but stop selling candy and learn to make a better decision.

Even I could get down there and pretend to run around people, get caught and cough up the pill.

Guest Schtacker
unfortunately, the fact that demonology takes everyones votes, can mean that in particular games, the emotional response from the site can be greater thus getting certain players more points. did you play well in the win? does that mean you got votes from 10 people instead of 5?

i would have liked to see the old style leader board, and the new style board with weighting, and compare to see if the weighting has effected anyones chances. probably not this year, but perhaps in a year with a 50/50 win/loss ratio it might...

No mate everyone votes and the numbers are tallied, the best player gets 10 and so on down to 6

There is no weighting that depends on the opposition or the score... your BOG is worth 10 every week