Mark Neeld unphased by tanking drama

Guest NoMoreMrNiceGuy

''I've got more information out of reading the back page of The Age than what I have talking to anyone here,'' he said.

Note the difference in how The Age "quotes" Neeld (above) and the AFL does below- it changes the meaning altogether:

"I'm no more informed than someone who buys The Age or the Herald Sun. That's where I get my information from," Neeld said.

"I have learned more from reading the back page of the newspapers than anyone here.

"I'm sure that information is spot on," he said with a smirk.

Haha classic, Age you dodgy bastards!

Stupid me thinking a quote in the Age was accurate!?

'Selective' is a better description. They pick what they want to suit their story..... they do it with photos as well. 'Neeld is worried about tanking' and you can be sure there is an accompanying picture of a worried looking Neeld in deep discussion with CS..

''I still can't believe that anyone would be able to say that the training session you just saw was affected by some investigation into something which allegedly happened four years ago.'' Neeld said.

But he just turns a blind eye to the photo shown on another thread where Viney and Brown are obviously embroiled in the deep inner conflicts within the divided club without any shadow of doubt the result of years and years of tanking.

"This is the most obvious and undeniable piece of hard evidence that tanking has occurred and the AFL must act immediately", Wilson wrote.