WERRIDEE's Music Madness

WERRIDEE

Top 9 songs of my top 100 singers

ACDC- It's a long way to the top, T.N.T, Dirty deeds done dirt cheap, Highway to hell, Hells bells, Back in black, You shook me all night long, For those about to rock, Thunderstruck

Metallica - Fade to black, Master of puppets, One, Enter sandman, Sad but true, The unforgiven, Wherever I may roam, Nothing else matters, Until it sleeps

Bon Jovi - Runaway, You give love a bad name, Livin on a prayer, Wanted dead or alive, Lay your hands on me, Bad medicine, Keep the faith, It's my life, Have a nice day

Nirvana - About a girl, Smells like teen spirit, In bloom, Come as you are, Lithium, Heart-shaped box, Dumb, Pennyroyal tea, All apologies

Pearl Jam - Even flow, Alive, Black, Jeremy, Go, Animal, Daughter, Better man, Given to fly

Rollingh Stones - I can't get no satisfaction, Paint it black, Jumpin Jack flash, Sympathy for the devil, Gimme shelter, Brown sugar, It's only rock n roll, Miss you, Start me up

Queen - Bohemian rhapsody, We will rock you, We are the champions, Fat bottomed girls, Another one bites the dust, Crazy little thing called love, Under pressure, I want to break free, I want it all

Guns N Roses - Welcome to the jungle, Paradise city, Sweet child o mine, Patience, Live and let die, Don't cry, November rain, Knockin on heaven's door, You could be mine

U2 - I will follow, Sunday bloody Sunday, New year's day, Pride in the name of love, Where the streets have no name, One, Mysterious ways, Hold me thrill me kiss me kill me, Beautiful day

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Higher ground, Breaking the girl, Suck my kiss, Give it away, Under the bridge, Scar tissue, Otherside, Californication, By the way

Green Day - Longview, Welcome to paradise, Basket case, When I come around, Good riddance time of your life, American [censored], Jesus of suburbia, Holiday, Boulevard of broken dreams

Foo Fighters - This is a call, Monkey wrench, My hero, Everlong, Learn to fly, All my life, Times like these, Best of you, The pretender

INXS - Don't change, Original sin, Burn for you, What you need, New sensation, Devil inside, Need you tonight, Never tear us apart, Suicide blonde

Midnight Oil - US forces, Power and the passion, Beds are burning, Dreamworld, The dead heart, Blue sky mine, Forgotten years, King of the mountain, Truganini

Bruce Springsteen - Born to run, Hungry heart, Born in the USA, I'm on fire, Glory days, Dancing in  the dark, Brilliant disguise, Human touch, Streets of Philadelphia

Cold Chisel - Khe Sanh, Breakfast at Sweethearts, Choirgirl, Cheap wine, You got nothing I want, Bow river, Forever now, When the war is over, Flame trees

Aerosmith - Dream on, Walk this way, Sweet emotion, Rag doll, Dude looks like a lady, Love in an elevator, Janie's got a gun, Livin on the edge, I don't want to miss a thing

Doors - Break on through to the other side, Light my fire, Love me two times, People are strange, Hello I love you, Touch me, Roadhouse blues, Love her madly, Riders on the storm

Led Zeppelin - Communication breakdown, Whole lotta love, Ramble on, Immigrant song, Black dog, Rock and roll, Stairway to heaven, D'yer mak'er, Kashmir

Soundgarden - Rusty cage, Outshined, Jesus christ pose, Fell on black days, Black hole sun, Spoonman, Pretty noose, Blow up the outside world, Burden in my hand

David Bowie - Space oddity, The man who sold the world, The Jean genie, Rebel rebel, Heroes, Ashes to ashes, Modern love, China girl, Let's dance

Tom Petty - Refugee, Don't come around here no more, Free fallin, I won't back down, Runnin down a dream, Learning to fly, Into the great wide open, Mary Jane's last dance, You don't know how it feels

Angels - Am I ever gonna see your face again, Take a long line, Marseilles, Comin down, Shadow boxer, No secrets, We gotta get out of this place, Let the night roll on, Dogs are talking

Hunters & Collectors - Say goodbye, Throw your arms around me, Do you see what I see, When the river runs dry, Blind eye, Holy grail, True tears of joy, We the people, Where do you go

ICEHOUSE - We can get together, Walls, Can't help myself, Great southern land, Hey little girl, Crazy, Electric blue, Nothing too serious, My obsession

Powderfinger - Pick you up, D.A.F, The day you come, Already gone, Passenger, My happiness, My kind of scene, These days, Baby I've got you on my mind

Oasis - Whatever, Roll with it, Wonderwall, Don't look back in anger, Some might say, Morning glory, Champagne supernova, D'you know what I mean, Go let it out

Jimmy Barnes - I'd die to be with you tonight, Ride the night away, Working class man, Good times, Driving wheels, Too much ain't enough love, I'm still on your side, Lay down your guns, When your love is gone

Alice Cooper - I'm eighteen, School's out, No more Mr Nice guy, Department of youth, You and me, How you gonna see me now, Poison, Bed of nails, Hey stoopid

Live - Selling the drama, I alone, Lightning crashes, All over you, Rattlesnake, Lakini's juice, The dolphin's cry, Simple creed, Heaven

Smashing Pumpkins - Cherub rock, Today, Disarm, Tonight tonight, Zero, Bullet with butterfly wings, 1979, Ava adore, The everlasting gaze

Faith No More - We care a lot, Epic, Falling to pieces, Midlife crisis, Easy, Evidence, Digging the grave, Last cup of sorrow, Ashes to ashes

Motley Crue - Live wire, Shout at the devil, Looks that kill, Smokin in the boys room, Home sweet home, Wild side, Girls girls girls, Dr Feelgood, Kickstart my heart

Living End - Prisioner of society, All torn down, Roll on, Pictures in the mirror, Who's gonna save us, What's on your radio, White noise, The ending is just the beginning repeating, Keep on running

Offspring - Come out and play, Self esteem, Gone away, All I want, Pretty fly for a white guy, The kids aren't alright, Why don't you get a job, Original prankster, Hit that

Hoodoo Gurus - I want you back,  My girl, Bittersweet, Like wow - wipeout, What's my scene, Come anytime, Miss Freelover 69, 1000 miles away, The right time

R.E.M - It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine, The one I love, Stand, Orange crush, Losing my religion , Shiny happy people, Drive, Everybody hurts, Man on the moon

Lenny Kravitz - Let love rule, Mr Cab driver, Always on the run, It ain't over til it's over, Are you gonna go my way, Believe, Rock and roll is dead, Fly away, American woman

Jimi Hendrix - Foxey lady, Manic depression, Fire, Hey Joe, Stone free, Purple haze, Crosstown traffic, All along the watchtower, Voodoo child

Silverchair - Isreal's son, Tomorrow, Pure massacre, Freak, Abuse me, Anthem for the year 2000, Ana's song, The greatest view, Straight lines

KISS - Strutter, Rock and roll all nite, Detroit rock city, Shout it out loud, Beth, I was made for lovin you, Sure know something, Shandi, God gave rock n roll to you

Grinspoon - DC X 3, Just ace, Champion, Ready 1, Rock show, Lost control, Chemical heart, Hard act to follow, Better off alone

Van Halen - Runnin with the devil, You really got me, Ain't talkin bout love, Jump, Panama, Hot for teacher, Why can't this be love, Dreams, When it's love

Pink Floyd - Time, Money, Us and them, Wish you were here, Another brick in the wall, Comfortably numb, Run like hell, Learning to fly, On the turning away

Creedence Clearwater Revival - Proud Mary, Bad moon rising, Down on the corner, Fortunate son, Lookin out my back door, Run though the jungle, Who'll stop the rain, Have you ever seen the rain, Hey tonight

Deep Purple - Hush, Speed king, Black night, Highway star, Smoke on the water, Woman from tokyo, Burn, Stormbringer, Perfect strangers, 

The Who - My generation, Pinball wizard, Baba O'Riley, Behind blue eyes, Won't get fooled again, Squeeze box, Who are you, You better you bet, Eminence front

ZZ Top - La Grange, Tush, Cheap Sunglasses, Pearl Necklace, Gimme all your lovin, Sharp dressed man, Legs, Sleeping bag, Rough boy

Divinyls - Boys in town, Only Lonely, Science fiction, I'll make you happy, Pleasure and pain, Sleeping beauty, Back to the wall, Hey little boy, I touch myself

Mental As Anything - The nips are getting bigger, Come around, Too many times, If you leave me can I come too, Live it up, He's just no good for you, Rock & roll music, The world seems difficult, Mr Natural

Killers - Mr Brightside, Somebody told me, All these things that I've done, When you were young, Bones, Human, Spaceman, Runaways, The man

Talking Heads - Psycho killer, Life during wartime, Once in a lifetime, Burning down the house, Girlfriend is better, And she was, The lady don't mind, Road to nowhere, Wild wild life

Billy Idol - Mony Mony, White wedding, Hot in the city, Rebel yell, Eyes without a face, To be a lover, Sweet sixteen, Cradle of love, Speed

Marilyn Manson - Sweet dreams are made of this, the beautiful people, Tourniquet, The dope show, I don't like the drugs but the drugs like me, The fight song, Disposable teens, Mobscene, Tainted love

Cars - My best friend's girl, Just what I needed, Let's go, Touch and go, Shake it up, Drive, You might think, Tonight she comes, You are the girl

Police - Roxanne, Can't stand losing you, Message in a bottle, Walking on the moon, Don't stand so close to me, Do,do do do de da da da, Every little thing she does is magic, Every breathe you take, Wrapped around your finger

John Mellencamp - Hurts so good, Jack & Diane, Pink houses, Rain on the scarecrow, Small town, Lonely ol night, Paper in fire, Check it out, Cherry bomb

Nickelback - Leader of men, How you remind me, Too bad, Someday, Figured you out, Photograph, Far away, Burn it to the ground, If today was your last day

Paul Kelly - Leaps and bounds, Before too long, Darling it hurts, Dumb things, To her door, Sweet guy, Careless, It started with a kiss, How to make gravy

Korn - Blind, Shoots and ladders, ADIDAS, Freak on a leash, Got the life, Falling away from me, Here to stay, Word up, Twisted transistor

Screaming Jets - C'mon, Better, Helping hand, Shivers, Sad song, Friend of mine, Elvis, Eve of destruction, October grey

Stone Temple Pilots - Sex type thing, Plush, Vasoline, Interstate love song, Big bang baby, Lady picture show, Trippin on a hole in a paper heart, Down, Sour girl

Poison - Talk dirty to me, Nothin but a good time, Fallen angel, Every rose has it's thorn, Your mama don't dance, Unskinny bop, Ride the wind, Something to believe in, Stand

Spiderbait - Monty, Hot water and milk, Buy me a pony, Calypso, Shazam, Plastic, Four on the floor, Black Betty, [censored] awesome

Split Enz - I see red, I got you, I hope I never, Poor boy, History never repeats, One step ahead, Dirty creature, Six months in  a leaky boat, Message to my girl

Dire Straits - Sultans of swing, Lady writer, Romeo and Juliet, Industrial disease, Twisting by the pool, So far away, Money for nothing, Walk of life, Calling Elvis

Skyhooks - Living in the 70's, Horror movie, You just like me cos I'm good in bed, Ego is not a dirty word, All my friends are getting married, Million dollar riff, Blue jeans, Women in uniform, Jukebox in Siberia

Beatles - Lucy in the sky with diamonds, I am the walrus, Hello goodbye, Strawberry fields forever, Back in the USSR, Hey Jude, Come together, Let it be, Get back

Bob Dylan - Blowin in the wind, The times they are a-changin, Subterranean homesick blues, Mr Tambourine man, Like a rolling stone, All along the watchtower, Lay lady lay, Knockin on heaven's door, Hurricane

Steve Miller Band - The joker, Fly like an eagle, Take the money and run, Rock n me, Jet airliner, Swingtown, Jungle love, Heart like a wheel, Abracadabra

Eagles - Take it easy, Desperado, Already gone, Lyin eyes, Take it to the limit, Hotel California, Life in the fast lane, The long run, Heartache tonight

Kings of Leon - Molly's chambers, On call, Sex on fire, Use somebody, Notion, Radioactive, Pyro, Supersoaker, Waste a moment

Birds of Tokyo - Plans, Lanterns, I'd go with you anywhere, Anchor, Brace, The greatest mistakes, Good lord, Unbreakable, Smith Street

Limp Bizkit - Counterfeit, Faith, Nookie, Break stuff, My generation, My way, Rollin, Take a look around, Behind blue eyes

Supertramp - School, Bloody well right, Dreamer, Give a little bit, The logical song, Goodbye stranger, Breakfast in America, Take the long way home, It's raining again

Wolfmother - Dimension, White unicorn, Woman, Joker and the thief, Mind's eye, Love train, New moon rising, Back around, Victorious

Everclear - Heroin girl, Santa Monica, Heartspark dollarsign, Everything to everyone, I will buy you a new life, Father of mine, Wonderful, When it all goes wrong again, Volvo driving soccer mom

Hole - Teenage [censored], Violet, Miss World, Doll parts, Softer softest, Celebrity skin, Awful, Malibu, Skinny little [censored]

Men At Work - Who can it be now, Down under, Be good Johnny, Dr Heckyll & Mr Jive, Overkill, It's a mistake, High wire, Everything I need, Maria

Linkin Park - One step closer, Crawling, In the end, Somewhere I belong, Faint, Breaking the habit, Numb, Shadow of the day, What I've done

John Lennon - Instant karma, Imagine, Mind games, Whatever gets you thru the night, Stand by me, Just like starting over, Watching the wheels, Woman, Nobody told me

3 Doors Down - Kryptonite, Loser, When I'm gone, Here without you, Let me go, Citizen\soldier, It's not my time, When you're young, In the dark

Crowded House - World where you live, Now we're getting somewhere, Don't dream it's over, Something so strong, When you come, Better be home soon, It's only natural, Fall at your feet, Weather with you

Garbage - Only happy when it rains, Vow, Stupid girl, I think I'm paranoid, When I grow up, Special, Push it, Androgyny, Cherry lips

Muse - Starlight, Knights of Cydonia, Uprising, Undisclosed desires, Supremacy, Madness, Panic station, Psycho, Mercy

Pantera - Cowboys from hell, Cemetery gates, Mouth for war, Walk, This love, 5 minutes alone, I'm broken, Drag the waters, Revolution is my name

Collective Soul - Shine, The world I know, Smashing young man, December, Where the river flows, Gel, Precious declaration, Heavy, Run

Rage Against the Machine - Bombtrack, Killing in the name, Bullet in the head, People of the sun, Bulls on parade, Vietnow, Testify, Guerrilla radio, Sleep now in the fire

System of a Down - Sugar, Spiders, Chop suey, Toxicity, Aerials, BYOB, Question, Hypnotize, Lonely day

Slipknot - Wait and bleed, Spit it out, Left behind, Duality, Psychosocial, Snuff, The devil in I, Unsainted, The Chapletown rag

Elton John - Tiny dancer, Rocket man, Daniel, Crocodile rock, Candle in the wind, Bennie and the jets, Goodbye yellow brick road, Saturday night's alright for fighting, I'm still standing

Creed - My own prison, What if, With arms wide open, Higher, Bullets, One last breath, My sacrifice, Overcome, Rain

Coldplay - Yellow, In my place, God put a smile upon your face, The scientist, Clocks, Talk, Speed of sound, Viva la vida, Paradise

Cranberries -  Dreams, Linger, Ode to my family, I can't be with you, Zombie, Ridiculous thoughts, Salvation, When you're gone, Free to decide

Bush - Everything zen, Little things, Comedown, Glycerine, Greedy fly, Swallowed, Cold contagious, Bonedriven, The chemicals between us

Australian Crawl - Downhearted, Beautiful people, Indisposed, The boys light up, Things don't seem, Oh no not you again, Errol, Shut down, Reckless

Noiseworks - Take me back, No lies, Touch, Voice of reason, In my youth, Hot chili woman, Miles and miles, Freedom, Heartt & soul

Radiohead - Creep, Stop whispering, Anyone can play guitar, High and dry, Fake plastic trees, Just, My iron lung, Paranoid android, Karma police

Billy Joel - Piano man, Say goodbye to Hollywood, Only the good die young, Big shot, My life, You maybe right, It's still rock and roll to me, Pressure, We didn't start the fire

Matchbox Twenty - Real world, Long day, 3 am, Push, If you're gone, Bent, Bright lights, Unwell, How far we've come