Ultimate Footy

JACKATTACK

Whilst it's already been vetoed. Earlier this season I had a couple of trades go through with others, only then asking me to stop the trade because they hit the wrong button. As a gesture of goodwill once received, I traded them back to normal. I'm sure OMR may have done the same.

Yeah, I could be wrong, but isn't there a limit on the amount of trades you can do? Maybe that's why...

I Made a trade offer to Mad_Melbourne a week ago and forgot about it. Came on to cancel and you've accepted. Well played by you sir, considering Buddy will get suspended. I lose out big time!

Hate that...

Massive Trade just gone down between Mad Melbourne & Robbo 24

Jobe Watson & Buddy Franklin for Gary Ablett & Andrew Walker

That is a season breaker for one of those teams.

Massive. Not gonna die wondering...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive discovered DPP who double as defenders are invaluable. Defenders are just so useless in Ultimate Footy, all three of mine are rather > than 200. Argh!

Yep and congratulations- you are going to WIN WELL this week.

Yep and congratulations- you are going to WIN WELL this week.

Draw #5 for Jayceebee!!!!

Range Rover absolutely caning it in now. A game and a half clear on the top of the ladder.

Bartel's concussion and Savage as an emergency turned a respectable 5-4 or 6-3 loss into a thumping...

It does get any easier Eth.

Round 14 - Eth38 vs the Range Rover demon_cool.gif

I smell an upset.

Still taking offers on my midfielders. Will take a lot to get rid of Savage, by the way ;)

Ins for me: Swan and Wellingham

Picked up Hurn off the scrapheap last week and he's absolutely killing it.

My midfield's so good that one of McKenzie and Boak won't get a game next week. My forward line features McGlynn and Garlett who have kicked 51 goals between them and Menzel who won the game for Geelong off his own boot, and Shane Mumford who was probably the second best ruck last year.

Don't mention my backline.

Draw #5 for Jayceebee!!!!

Range Rover absolutely caning it in now. A game and a half clear on the top of the ladder.

I have been a bit unlucky all year - deserve a little from now.I was in front with 3 minutes to play and my star for the year Embley blew a fuse and gave away a silly free kick.O well-that's how it goes..Didn't think I could win this round.Watch out for Demon land 7-he has a good list.. look whom I have next round- my old sparring partner--Dapper. Will be going flat out...Final four spot on the horizon...

Edited by jayceebee31

My midfield's so good that one of McKenzie and Boak won't get a game next week. My forward line features McGlynn and Garlett who have kicked 51 goals between them and Menzel who won the game for Geelong off his own boot, and Shane Mumford who was probably the second best ruck last year.

Bring it Eth!

mumford is in trouble this week for a sling tackle i think...

I have been a bit unlucky all year - deserve a little from now.I was in front with 3 minutes to play and my star for the year Embley blew a fuse and gave away a silly free kick.O well-that's how it goes..Didn't think I could win this round.Watch out for Demon land 7-he has a good list.. look whom I have next round- my old sparring partner--Dapper. Will be going flat out...Final four spot on the horizon...

Match of the round.

My prediction? A draw. :D

Now you would have to be joking. integrity& credability in your current position is paramount, but to say for this season that Howe will be a gun- I say- YOUR KIDDING.Sloane is so far more advanced than him in his career it would be like trading Ablett for Scully .Or asking me to trade Bate for Howe. Seriously get real please.

Bump.

Howe avg ranking: 21, sloane: 138, Bate not playing.

Okay so I wigged out and delisted him, but I blame that on DB for not playing this clearly very talented footballer.

I love being right.

EDIT: Good work by you rpfc to pick him up when he played, I was mighty annoyed when I went to do it myself and you had him.

Edited by JACKATTACK

The best footy-related invention since demonland. That's all you need to know.

Having played in Jackattack's league last year, and knowing how much better UF is than DT, I fully expect this to take off and become the premier fantasy football format as of 5 years from now... at least among the larger leagues, and groups of friends. The trading and drafting along with the categories/scoring are what set it apart.

Along these lines, I reckon what would be REALLY good is if someone (with a WHOLE lot of time on their hands) could set up a room/page for UF (along with DT if we must) for everyone to smacktalk there...

I totally agree- ain't you and Jack Attack related??

Also this week is my mini Grand final. May the best team Win..

I'd love to stop the trade, however you should not have to. I made the trade offer and you played it well. I wouldn't want somebody doing that to me.

Very sporting of you Robbo- will be very handy for the finals..

Hmmm. Could be on the money JCB31.

Yep-Dappa could be on the skids-- gives you other blokes a real big chance to make the 8...

Suspensions and injuries have really knocked Dappa around.And I here Sandilands and Clark could both be out for a few more weeks. Dappa do you want to trade one of my ruckman for Swann.?? to help you out to make it fair !

Although Sandilands will be picked to play this week but won't-I hear still two weeks away..I genuinely hope my sources are wrong Dappa.

Edited by jayceebee31

HT, you're a mod...I reckon a Fantasy Footy board's a great idea.

Yeah, what do you mean though, to have it's own sub forum here (ie. Fantasy Footy Forum board - with it's own threads ie. Dreamteam, Supercoach, UF,...)? Elaborate what you mean eth. Is this what you mean ?

If so, I can ask.

Btw, check your trade offers.

Yeah, what do you mean though, to have it's own sub forum here (ie. Fantasy Footy Forum board - with it's own threads ie. Dreamteam, Supercoach, UF,...)? Elaborate what you mean eth. Is this what you mean ?

If so, I can ask.

Btw, check your trade offers.

Yeah, that's what I mean. I reckon it would be good.

And checking UF now.

I'm looking to trade for a forward and want to get it done today in time for this weekend.

Players available are - Bernie Vince, Joel Corey, Jordan Lewis, Ben Howlett, David Armitage, Rhys Palmer

Trying to only offload centres? I don't need one... Any chance you could wiggle out a defender?

Also this week is my mini Grand final. May the best team Win..

Gonna be huge. 7 rounds to go I think before finals.

Yep-Dappa could be on the skids-- gives you other blokes a real big chance to make the 8...

Suspensions and injuries have really knocked Dappa around.And I here Sandilands and Clark could both be out for a few more weeks. Dappa do you want to trade one of my ruckman for Swann.?? to help you out to make it fair !

Swan? And yeah, funny thing is I traded McEvoy for Clarke during the weekend, and during the round he gets hurt. Typical. When it rains it pours. I like the trade though. Sandi and he will be back in time for finals. Just have to GET there now.

Although Sandilands will be picked to play this week but won't-I hear still two weeks away..I genuinely hope my sources are wrong Dappa.

Interesting. If he plays I might have a sniff... But I had a look on centrebet, and the odds at the moment are Dappadan's drongos out to $4.50, Jayceebee's Jeniuses tightening to $1.15...

leigh brown and kurt tippet on the trade table, i need a defender/centre, preferably the dual position, anyone got any offers?