Elite Player

Miracle

A few weeks ago it was none

Things are on the up

What about Sylvia?

Wait, you don't need to answer, you've already done so:

He should be our permanent FF

Has the skillset of Gary Ablett Senior. Massive leap, strong as an ox, beautiful kick.

Alas, it seems that Bailey is as clueless on how to use COlin best, just as Daniher was

Whereas its quite obvious to me, and I am not being paid a dime

I agree so many times have i thought we should jjust empty our forward line out and leave Col Sylvia FF by himself.....

bit like Collingwoods #2 whos name i always forget.....

bloke is a old fashioned white fibred athlete... Fast, Big leap, strong and Powerfull and has a great kick and mark too boot....

Try something diffrent Melbourne FC... Neitz, Newton, Robbo, Miller and co is a poor forward line top heavy... There is just no forward pressure with them too....

Neitz to CHB

Sean Rusling is the name im looking for...

I can see simalarities in Rusling and col sylvia!!!!!

I agree so many times have i thought we should jjust empty our forward line out and leave Col Sylvia FF by himself.....

bit like Collingwoods #2 whos name i always forget.....

bloke is a old fashioned white fibred athlete... Fast, Big leap, strong and Powerfull and has a great kick and mark too boot....

Try something diffrent Melbourne FC... Neitz, Newton, Robbo, Miller and co is a poor forward line top heavy... There is just no forward pressure with them too....

Neitz to CHB

im a fan of neitz playing high up on the flank....PERMANTLY, not for a pinch hit during the game, but for the entire game, a place where he can lead from...sylvia one out in the forward line, im starting to like that idea