GAMEDAY: Rd 15 vs North Melbourne

11 minutes ago, Demongirl35 said:

Brown sub.

Didn’t think we’d see a newbie be sub for their first game but here it is  

Absolute joke by the footy club!

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, gs77 said:

[censored] you Footy Dept debuting Kynan Brown as sub. The folder of ****ful selection decisions in the past few years is starting to burst at the seams.

I’d think Brown is happy to be selected in the first place. A rookie selection who probably did not think he would be playing AFL this year.

His VFL form did not warrant a full game. 

Geeeeeezzz

• Facepalm 1

9 hours ago, Demonsterative said:

Geez binman, I hope we win by 125 points. I’ve gone off watching games other than the Dees, and don’t want another self imposed sabbatical from Demonland. 

I’ll have to take up knitting again

I'm giving any footy talk radio/telly/live game other than us a wide berth too.

• Like 1
  • Clap 1

Just now, dazzledavey36 said:

The fact you need an explanation?

Nah.. Work it out yourself.

Dazzle, have a Bonox, relax and breathe. Once you have calmed down, look at this logically 

7 minutes ago, Heart Beats True said:

Brown as sub really doesn’t sit right with me. I think this is a very poor move by the footy department. 

Would've rather Chandler was the sub. He hasn't set the world on fire for weeks.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, gs77 said:

[censored] you Footy Dept debuting Kynan Brown as sub. The folder of ****ful selection decisions in the past few years is starting to burst at the seams.

Has this ever happened? Very strange indeed and can't say I like it.

Just now, Demonsterative said:

Dazzle, have a Bonox, relax and breathe. Once you have calmed down, look at this logically 

I am calm bro. Had a great win at footy today, good take away feed and all set for the match.

Doesn't change my opinion that it's an absolute joke of a decision by the footy club.

You just stick to your do gooder lane like you always do. It's okay for supporters to not agree with club decisions.

5 minutes ago, layzie said:

Can't make tonight, been surprised with Jerry Seinfeld tix. 

Will watch back later, enjoy the game fam.

Please enjoy!! We procrastinated over Brissy tix and regret it now!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, dazzledavey36 said:

I am calm bro. Had a great win at footy today, good take away feed and all set for the match.

Doesn't change my opinion that it's an absolute joke of a decision by the footy club.

You just stick to your do gooder lane like you always do. It's okay for supporters to not agree with club decisions.

Hilarious. Brown is more of an impact player. A 10 possession average at VFL is not worthy of a full AFL game. 

Whilst you have some good posts, your emotional anger shines thru a lot 

Anyone else disappointed the marching band didn’t move? Ripped off 😁

4 minutes ago, Demonsterative said:

Hilarious. Brown is more of an impact player. A 10 possession average at VFL is not worthy of a full AFL game. 

Whilst you have some good posts, your emotional anger shines thru a lot 

I just think that starting a debutant as sub is giving him little to no chance to succeed. 
Worse case scenario he comes on early for a key injury, and struggles to fill the role. Best case scenario he comes on in the last and has minimal chances to show what he’s got. 

Hope I’m wrong and he has a great showing on limited game time! 

Edited by Jaded No More
  • Like 2

Just now, Jaded No More said:

I just think that starting a debutant as sub is giving him little to no chance to succeed. 
Worse case scenario he comes on early for a key injury, and struggles to fill the role. Best case scenario he comes on in the last and has minimal chances to show what he’s got. 

Yet, he could come and impact when he comes on. He is not ready for a full game.