Jump to content

  • Podcast:      

  • Podcast:     

Ben Rutten


Jibroni
 Share


Recommended Posts




- Ben Rutten gone as coach of Essendon & Daniel Giansiracusa to coach this week. - David Barham to be next President of Essendon. Also, different sources saying Alastair Clarkson seriously considering an offer from Essendon 😳

  • Shocked 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Mr Steve said:

- Ben Rutten gone as coach of Essendon & Daniel Giansiracusa to coach this week. - David Barham to be next President of Essendon. Also, different sources saying Alastair Clarkson seriously considering an offer from Essendon 😳

North won't be happy about this...he was pretty much in the bag.

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, rjay said:

North won't be happy about this...he was pretty much in the bag.

 

Essendon would be a better job for Adam Yze as well. Let's see how fast the Roos and Giants move now. 

Still moving Rutten on with only one game to go is a bit poor. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Mr Steve said:

Essendon would be a better job for Adam Yze as well. Let's see how fast the Roos and Giants move now. 

Still moving Rutten on with only one game to go is a bit poor. 

NNNOOOOOOO!!!! NO WAY IN HELL!!!

It’s bad enough that he’s leaving us, but surely not to go to that 💩 club!

I’ll start a petition! I’ll march on Parliament! I’ll chain myself to whatever protesters chain themselves to.

This can NEVER happen!

  • Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, dees189227 said:

Oh god clarko will make Essendon good. Please don't go there.

Gee a bit harsh on Rutten. Keep him there so they keep losing. But seriously it was a terrible loss but I wonder if Clarkson wasn't available they'd have sacked Rutten. 

No he won't.
Not gonna hit the draft jackpot again like he did at the Dawks.

  • Like 5
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah Clarko's haul of 4 flags is obviously impressive but he did hit the jackpot with Buddy, Roughhead and Lewis in the one draft - not sure you could say Bombers or Kangas are in the same position.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, WalkingCivilWar said:

NNNOOOOOOO!!!! NO WAY IN HELL!!!

It’s bad enough that he’s leaving us, but surely not to go to that 💩 club!

I’ll start a petition! I’ll march on Parliament! I’ll chain myself to whatever protesters chain themselves to.

This can NEVER happen!

I agree WCW But the Giants are doomed to fail. I would bet that the Drugcheats have already spoken to Clarko about the job anyway. You don't sack someone with only one game to play.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, The Lobster Effect said:

Yeah Clarko's haul of 4 flags is obviously impressive but he did hit the jackpot with Buddy, Roughhead and Lewis in the one draft - not sure you could say Bombers or Kangas are in the same position.

Trade JHF for Port’s pick 8 and another first rounder. Then this years draft picks.

Having said that, not sure how Port would obtain another 1st round pick and how much would Eagles have to lose by to drop below North on the ladder? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Tell a friend

    Love Demonland? Tell a friend!

×
×
  • Create New...