Jump to content

Discussion on recent allegations about the use of illicit drugs in football is forbidden
  • IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

    Posting unsubstantiated rumours on this website is strictly forbidden.

    Demonland has made the difficult decision to not permit this platform to be used to discuss & debate the off-field issues relating to the Melbourne Football Club including matters currently being litigated between the Club & former Board members, board elections, the issue of illicit drugs in footy, the culture at the club & the personal issues & allegations against some of our players & officials ...

    We do not take these issues & this decision lightly & of course we believe that these serious matters affecting the club we love & are so passionate about are worthy of discussion & debate & I wish we could provide a place where these matters can be discussed in a civil & respectful manner.

    However these discussions unfortunately invariably devolve into areas that may be defamatory, libelous, spread unsubstantiated rumours & can effect the mental health of those involved. Even discussion & debate of known facts or media reports can lead to finger pointing, blame & personal attacks.

    The repercussion is that these discussions can open this website, it’s owners & it’s users to legal action & may result in this website being forced to shutdown.

    Our moderating team are all volunteers & cannot moderate the forum 24/7 & as a consequence problematic content that contravenes our rules & standards may go unnoticed for some time before it can be removed.

    We reserve the right to delete posts that offend against our above policy & indeed, to ban posters who are repeat offenders or who breach our code of conduct.

    WE HAVE BUILT A FANTASTIC ONLINE COMMUNITY AT DEMONLAND OVER THE PAST 23 YEARS & WE WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE TO BE ABLE TO DISCUSS THE CLUB WE LOVE & ARE SO PASSIONATE ABOUT.

    Thank you for your continued support & understanding. Go Dees.


Dees win $1million McClelland Trophy


Big Col

Recommended Posts

Hadn't realised that the Swans had played many of their games at North Sydney Oval. Has to be the most beautiful ground in Australia by miles. Unfortunately this weekends match is at Henson Park in Marrickville. While well located it doesn't have the drop dead surroundings of North Sydney Oval.

Apparently Swans hold the cumulative attendance record this season. Good article about marketing your product.

Quince paste and hand-picked grapes have played a part in helping the Sydney Swans launch themselves to the top of the AFLW attendance charts, less than two years after their first match in the women’s league.

The Swans play their final home match of the regular season this weekend with an average attendance of 4,365 from four games so far – 124 more than the next best club Adelaide – and a marquee pride match against Collingwood at Henson Park to come on Sunday where a crowd in excess of 4,000 is expected.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2023/oct/27/craft-beer-and-cheese-boxes-swans-tap-in-something-uniquely-sydney-to-draw-aflw-crowds

PS: Williamstown would make a great venue

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Diamond_Jim said:

Hadn't realised that the Swans had played many of their games at North Sydney Oval. Has to be the most beautiful ground in Australia by miles. Unfortunately this weekends match is at Henson Park in Marrickville. While well located it doesn't have the drop dead surroundings of North Sydney Oval.

Apparently Swans hold the cumulative attendance record this season. Good article about marketing your product.

Quince paste and hand-picked grapes have played a part in helping the Sydney Swans launch themselves to the top of the AFLW attendance charts, less than two years after their first match in the women’s league.

The Swans play their final home match of the regular season this weekend with an average attendance of 4,365 from four games so far – 124 more than the next best club Adelaide – and a marquee pride match against Collingwood at Henson Park to come on Sunday where a crowd in excess of 4,000 is expected.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2023/oct/27/craft-beer-and-cheese-boxes-swans-tap-in-something-uniquely-sydney-to-draw-aflw-crowds

PS: Williamstown would make a great venue

You’re kidding  It’s has more wind than Casey and would be colder with the icy sea breeze.

Only advantage is it is closer to city. 

Whoever suggested Punt Rd is also way off the mark. No facilities and Tigers recognise that and don’t use it now.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, dpositive said:

I have said that AFLW was a defining cultural change and we have seen how bad we are at that. 

what was a grab for greater relevance by the AFL to attract a greater share of the market (females)  became a bit of a tsunami with free entry and family friendly additives. The standard with female bodies adapting to a sport designed for heavier stronger male bodies has been fantastic and as it has become more physical, mothers and women seem to have cooled in their support.

the sport does need to attract the cohorts female and families to grow their numbers and it needs females to engage with the game at the same vicarious level that AFL has achieved with the male game. Women need to talk of the women players around the water coolers and bbqs not the men players, steer the conversations about the game to women involvement, etc. In short a cultural change that needs support by women. Men have adopted the AFLW particularly fathers with daughters, taking their families to the games but in social contacts probably talk more of the males featured in the mainstream media.

It is a changing culture and it is happening  the AFL need to wary of the impact that Sam Kerr is having on its targetted market.

I have to say this list feels like a backhanded compliment but insulting at the same time. You’re implying women weren’t interested in football prior to AFLW’s introduction (which is demonstrably untrue) and that AFLW was only introduced to attract more women as spectators (also demonstrably untrue). I guess, though, my biggest issue I have with this post is your assertion it’s women’s fault was that AFLW doesn’t have the strong following AFL has is because women are still “talking the talk around BBQ’s” about male players and not female players. I’m sorry, but WTF? 
 

I’d hate to break it to you but football has always enjoyed support from female spectators since the beginning. Go look at footage of early 20th century games, you’ll see just as many women in the grandstands as you do men. As an example, my nana was born in 1910, she grew up around the corner from the Brunswick St oval, and she’d go every week with her parents and sister to Fitzroy games, as was the custom for many families, just like today. Even before AFLW sone clubs, including Melbourne, were having memberships showing equal representation of males and females. So the assertion you make that AFL needed to do more to attract women and families, and that’s the reason AFLW introduced, is wrong. It was introduced because women who were playing football wanted representation at a higher level. They wanted to be able to play football without people saying “you can’t do that, you’re a girl.” I was 1970s child, I used to love playing football in the backyard with my brother and his mates, we’d set up items in the yard to be goal posts, place the bins here, cricket stumps there, etc. I’d see the occasional girl in the little league in the G, or at my brother’s footy clinic, and I’d ask if I can join in, only to have my dad say, “no, you’re a girl.” It was demoralising to hear that as a kid. 

You implying AFLW doesn’t have a strong following because women need to stop talking about male players and start talking about women is absurd, sexist and contradictory. Contradictory because earlier in the post you made the assertion AFLW easily introduced to attract more female spectators, but then you state women spectators are only talking about the male players. Make your mind up, in your mind do we support footy or not? Sexist, because, well let’s face it, if I were to dissect your entire post on its levels of sexism I’d be here all day, and I’d much prefer to spend my day at Casey this afternoon supporting our AFLW team like I’ve been doing since the exhibition  matches. And absurd, because while you are implying women are at fault when we talk about male players, you make no mention that maybe, just maybe, men should perhaps talk more about female players. Why is it that women can be fans of both but men are only fans of the men? 
I’m a 52 year old woman who has supported my club since birth. I first became a member when my dad bought a family membership when I was 6 in 1977, and I’ve been a consecutive member since the age of 14 - next year will be my 39th year as a consecutive member. I‘be been in Redlegs since 1988, I’m a Demon Army member, a Ruby Demons committee member, a foundation AFLW member, I participated in forums last year run by David Rennick on the constitutional changes, I sponsor an AFLW player, and I volunteer my time for the football club. I’m an active participant and supporter of both men’s and women’s programs. And I’m a woman. I’d love it if more men showed as much support for the women in the club as they do for the men. Because we’re one club, that happens to pioneer representation of both men and women in the game. 

Edited by Katrina Dee Fan
  • Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Clap 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Kick_It_To_Pickett said:

I would have thought that a Saturday afternoon game would have been perfect to be held at Punt Rd Oval or Princes Park. I know we have this silly arrangement with Casey, which gains us little local support in the region, but it's time we started making our women's games accessible. I did not attend the night fixture at Ikon, as I find night games annoying. People have other things to do on a saturday night, and it eliminates many families. Saturday arvo is ideal, but not 45kms FROM the CBD 

Been to Punt Rd lately? It’s pretty [censored]. Casey is far more comfortable as a spectator. Plus the capacity at Punt Rd is only about 2000, a 10th of Casey. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Katrina Dee Fan said:

Been to Punt Rd lately? It’s pretty [censored]. Casey is far more comfortable as a spectator. Plus the capacity at Punt Rd is only about 2000, a 10th of Casey. 

Kat, I love you ‘n all but 20,000 peeps at Casey? Unless we’re all standing on the shoulders of someone who’s standing on the shoulders of someone else, we ain’t squeezing 20,000 into Casey. 😛

Link to comment
Share on other sites


42 minutes ago, Katrina Dee Fan said:

but football has always enjoyed support from female spectators since the beginning.

In fact it’s one of the defining virtues of Australian Rules Football. Compared to other football codes worldwide, female attendance at games (and via membership) has always been close to parity with males. Which is but one of the reasons it was so frustrating we didn’t have a comparable women’s game until the last few years. So many willing participants, so little opportunity! No wonder when their chance came, at a participant level, the game just exploded. Girls want to play footy, and they want to continue playing as women. Well, duhrrr!!

At a personal level, it’s thrilling to be witnessing the evolution of the professional women’s game. I went to the first Dees vs Dogs game at the G - showcasing the best 40 players in the country - thinking, sadly, that the AFL probably wouldn’t commit to growing the game. It’s staggering now to think that a handful of years later, we have 18 teams, all of whom would thrash those first two teams. But I still worry about the AFL’s commitment. Never has there been a better reason to throw everything at a  competition, with an excited participant market of half the population. You know, like the men’s game. Fixturing however, in every respect (venues, times, number of games), is still problematic. It almost feels like the AFL is putting obstacles in the AFLW’s path. The old ‘if it fails, it wasn’t because we didn’t give it every chance’ notion, only with the the second bit being rubbish. Given the potential for continued growth (based on the game’s exponential evolution alone), things like needing crowd KPIs to trigger more rounds is just short term, commercially obsessed nonsense. To steal from an arts-cultural touchstone - build it, and they will come - if only cos they’ve been banging at the door for years. We’ve seen how women’s soccer has built what I believe to be a non-fail place in world (and Aus) sports culture, commercially and otherwise. I have no doubt that women’s Australian footy will leap-frog it, it just needs true, unwavering commitment from the guardians. 
 

[On a professional note, it was enormously concerning in the early years how prevalent ACL ruptures were in the women’s game (the order of 3:1 compared to men), and I was worried parents would literally stop their girls playing. Even this is now on the slide]

  • Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Clap 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Katrina Dee Fan said:

Been to Punt Rd lately? It’s pretty [censored]. Casey is far more comfortable as a spectator. Plus the capacity at Punt Rd is only about 2000, a 10th of Casey. 

I'm not sure how safe I'd feel in 20,000 at Casey, K!

Still, the problem probably wouldn't arise: the ground would be emptying again by the time I arrived from my car park...

😄

Edited by Timothy Reddan-A'Blew
Oops, just saw WCW's better response!
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Katrina Dee Fan said:

I have to say this list feels like a backhanded compliment but insulting at the same time. You’re implying women weren’t interested in football prior to AFLW’s introduction (which is demonstrably untrue) and that AFLW was only introduced to attract more women as spectators (also demonstrably untrue). I guess, though, my biggest issue I have with this post is your assertion it’s women’s fault was that AFLW doesn’t have the strong following AFL has is because women are still “talking the talk around BBQ’s” about male players and not female players. I’m sorry, but WTF? 
 

I’d hate to break it to you but football has always enjoyed support from female spectators since the beginning. Go look at footage of early 20th century games, you’ll see just as many women in the grandstands as you do men. As an example, my nana was born in 1910, she grew up around the corner from the Brunswick St oval, and she’d go every week with her parents and sister to Fitzroy games, as was the custom for many families, just like today. Even before AFLW sone clubs, including Melbourne, were having memberships showing equal representation of males and females. So the assertion you make that AFL needed to do more to attract women and families, and that’s the reason AFLW introduced, is wrong. It was introduced because women who were playing football wanted representation at a higher level. They wanted to be able to play football without people saying “you can’t do that, you’re a girl.” I was 1970s child, I used to love playing football in the backyard with my brother and his mates, we’d set up items in the yard to be goal posts, place the bins here, cricket stumps there, etc. I’d see the occasional girl in the little league in the G, or at my brother’s footy clinic, and I’d ask if I can join in, only to have my dad say, “no, you’re a girl.” It was demoralising to hear that as a kid. 

You implying AFLW doesn’t have a strong following because women need to stop talking about male players and start talking about women is absurd, sexist and contradictory. Contradictory because earlier in the post you made the assertion AFLW easily introduced to attract more female spectators, but then you state women spectators are only talking about the male players. Make your mind up, in your mind do we support footy or not? Sexist, because, well let’s face it, if I were to dissect your entire post on its levels of sexism I’d be here all day, and I’d much prefer to spend my day at Casey this afternoon supporting our AFLW team like I’ve been doing since the exhibition  matches. And absurd, because while you are implying women are at fault when we talk about male players, you make no mention that maybe, just maybe, men should perhaps talk more about female players. Why is it that women can be fans of both but men are only fans of the men? 
I’m a 52 year old woman who has supported my club since birth. I first became a member when my dad bought a family membership when I was 6 in 1977, and I’ve been a consecutive member since the age of 14 - next year will be my 39th year as a consecutive member. I‘be been in Redlegs since 1988, I’m a Demon Army member, a Ruby Demons committee member, a foundation AFLW member, I participated in forums last year run by David Rennick on the constitutional changes, I sponsor an AFLW player, and I volunteer my time for the football club. I’m an active participant and supporter of both men’s and women’s programs. And I’m a woman. I’d love it if more men showed as much support for the women in the club as they do for the men. Because we’re one club, that happens to pioneer representation of both men and women in the game. 

Just want to say thank you for calling this out. Some real old age thinking that unfortunately still exists. I would like to think that you're in the majority of views. 

Women needing to talk about women? Why is it up to the women to promote women's sport? Not that it should matter (but apparently it does) but as a man, I'm loving watching the women play this year. They seem to have a great team spirit and a lot more cohesive as a team than the men's team. 

It's a joy to watch as a supporter. 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Nascent said:

Saints getting the job done over the Lions. If I'm not mistaken, saints winning all but gaurentees us to take out the McClelland trophy.

Correct me if I'm wrong but we would need to get polaxed next week to still not finish on top?

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Nascent said:

If I'm not mistaken, saints winning all but guarantees us to take out the McClelland trophy.

If the Saints win then Brisbane can't catch us no matter what. Collingwood would need to win both of their next two games and have us lose next week to tie us up on points at which point I think it comes down to percentage, which we're well ahead on.

 

...I think.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, deva5610 said:

If the Saints win then Brisbane can't catch us no matter what. Collingwood would need to win both of their next two games and have us lose next week to tie us up on points at which point I think it comes down to percentage, which we're well ahead on.

 

...I think.

Think this is correct. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


19 minutes ago, Demonland said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but we would need to get polaxed next week to still not finish on top?

With the Saints win we finish top of the McClelland ladder and get the $1million!!

We can lose top spot on the H&A ladder depending on how the WCE and MFC games play out tomorrow and next week.   Hopefully, we are the Minor Premiers which puts us in the box seat for a Home GF!!

Edited by Lucifers Hero
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Demonland Forums  

  • Match Previews, Reports & Articles  

    TRAINING: Tuesday 23rd April 2024

    Demonland Trackwatcher Kev Martin ventured down to Gosch's Paddock to bring you his observations from this morning's Captain's Run including some hints at the changes for our ANZAC Eve clash against the Tigers. Sunny, though a touch windy, this morning, 23 of them no emergencies.  Forwards out first. Harrison Petty, JvR, Jack Billings, Kade Chandler, Kozzy, Bayley Fritsch, and coach Stafford.  The backs join them, Steven May, Jake Lever, Woey, Judd McVee, Blake Howes, Tom McDonald

    Demonland
    Demonland |
    Training Reports

    OOZEE by The Oracle

    There’s a touch of irony in the fact that Adem Yze played his first game for Melbourne in Round 13, 1995 against the club he now coaches. For that game, he wore the number 44 guernsey and got six touches in a game the team won by 11 points.  The man whose first name was often misspelled, soon changed to the number 13 and it turned out lucky for him. He became a highly revered Demon with a record of 271 games during which his presence was acknowledged by the fans with the chant of “Oozee” wh

    Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Previews 3

    TRAINING: Friday 19th April 2024

    They are out for a run just as it starts raining. It didn't last long, ended up a reasonable session weather wise.  Light duties, BBB, rehab Farris-White, Melky, Salem and Spargo, all with private trainers. They are all playing soccer, huge amount of noise. 36-40 (difficult to get a count) in the main squad, biggest I've seen it in ages. Choco is barking out the orders. Goody has intense body language as he observes. Bowey in a lime green cap (no contact), and in the sim

    Demonland
    Demonland |
    Training Reports

    ICEBREAKER by KC from Casey

    The Casey Demons have broken the ice for season 2024 with a pulsating come-from-behind victory over Port Melbourne in which it took the lead for the first time at the halfway mark of the final quarter. The game played in mild Autumn conditions in neutral territory at Kinetic Park, Frankston, never reached great heights in standard but it proved gripping in character at the end at the Casey Demons overcame the Borough to win by 15 points after trailing badly early in the second half.  P

    Demonland
    Demonland |
    Casey Articles

    MAULED by Whispering Jack

    The writing was on the wall from the very first bounce of the football. The big men went up, Max Gawn more often than not, decisively won the ruck hit out and invariably a Brisbane Lions onballer either won the battle on the ground or halved the contest and they went at it repeatedly until they finally won out. Melbourne managed the first goal from Alex Neal-Bullen but after that the visitors shut out every area of Demon presence around the ground except in the ruck duels. It was a mauling.

    Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Reports 4

    PREGAME: Rd 07 vs Richmond

    The Demons have a bye next week and have a 13 day break before they return to the MCG on ANZAC Eve to take on the Tigers. Who comes in and who goes out?

    Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 379

    PODCAST: Rd 05 vs Brisbane

    The Demonland Podcast will air LIVE on Monday, 15th April @ 8:30pm. Join George, Binman & I as we analyse the Demons loss at the MCG against the Lions in the Round 05. You questions and comments are a huge part of our podcast so please post anything you want to ask or say below and we'll give you a shout out on the show. If you would like to leave us a voicemail please call 03 9016 3666 and don't worry no body answers so you don't have to talk to a human. Listen & Chat LIV

    Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 56

    VOTES: Rd 05 vs Brisbane

    Last week Christian Petracca retook the outright lead in the Demonland Player of the Year Award from Max Gawn, Steven May, Alex Neal-Bullen & Jack Viney. Your votes for the loss against the Lions. 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

    Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 44

    POSTGAME: Rd 05 vs Brisbane

    The Demons 4 game winning streak has come to an end after a disappointing loss against the Brisbane Lions at the MCG going down by 22 points. 

    Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 505
  • Tell a friend

    Love Demonland? Tell a friend!

  • Podcast 

  • Podcast 

  • Podcast Stream 


    Open Stream in
    New Window
        TuneIn    Opens in New Tab
  • Support Demonland  



  • 2021 Premiership  

  • Social Media 

  • Non MFC Games  

    NON-MFC: Round 07

    Discussion of all the other games that don't involve the Demons in Round 07 ... READ MORE

    Demonland | Round 07

  • Training  

    Tuesday, 23rd April 2024

    Demonland Trackwatcher Kev Martin ventured down to Gosch's Paddock to bring you his observations from this morning's Captain's Run including some hints at the changes for our ANZAC Eve clash against the Tigers ... READ MORE

    Demonland | April 23

  • PreGame      

    PREGAME: Rd 06 vs Richmond

    The Demons have a bye next week and have a 13 day break before they return to the MCG on ANZAC Eve to take on the Tigers. Who comes in and who goes out? ...READ MORE

    Demonland | April 23

  • Match Preview      

    OOZEE by The Oracle

    There’s a touch of irony in the fact that Adem Yze played his first game for Melbourne in Round 13, 1995 against the club he now coaches. For that game, he wore the number 44 guernsey and got six touches in a game the team won by 11 points ... READ MORE

    Demonland | April 22

  • Training  

    Friday, 19th April 2024

    Veteran Demonland Trackwatcher Kev Martin headed down to Gosch's Paddock today to bring you his observations from training ... READ MORE

    Demonland | April 19

  • Latest Podcast      

    PODCAST: Rd 05 vs Brisbane

    The boys dissected the disappointing loss to Brisbane rueing our poor work at the stoppages, debated the role that fatigue played and lamenting the loss of Christian Salem ... LISTEN

    Demonland | April 16

  • Casey Report      

    ICE BREAKER by KC from Casey

    The Casey Demons have broken the ice for season 2024 with a pulsating come-from-behind victory over Port Melbourne in which it took the lead for the first time at the halfway mark of the final quarter ... READ MORE

    Demonland | April 14

  • Match Report      

    MAULED by Whispering Jack

    The writing was on the wall from the very first bounce of the football. The big men went up, Max Gawn more often than not, decisively won the ruck hit out and invariably a Brisbane Lions onballer either won the battle on the ground or halved the contest and they went at it repeatedly until they finally won out ... READ MORE

    Demonland | April 12

  • Post Game      

    POSTGAME: Rd 05 vs Brisbane

    The Demons 4 game winning streak has come to an end after a disappointing loss against the Brisbane Lions at the MCG going down by 22 points ...READ MORE

    Demonland | April 11

  • Votes      

    VOTES: Rd 05 vs Brisbane

    Last week Christian Petracca retook the outright lead in the Demonland Player of the Year Award from Max Gawn, Steven May, Alex Neal-Bullen & Jack Viney. Your votes for the loss against the Lions. 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 ...READ MORE

    Demonland | April 11

  • Game Day      

    GAMEDAY: Rd 05 vs Brisbane

    It's Game Day & the Demons have a great opportunity to win their fifth game on the trot and go into the bye with 5 wins and one loss when they take on the Brisbane Lions at the MCG on the Thursday night big stage ... READ MORE

    Demonland | April 11

  • Training  

    Wednesday, 10th April 2024

    Demonland Trackwatchers Kev Martin and Demon Dynasty were once again on hand at this morning's Captain's Run at Gosch's Paddock to bring you their observations from training ... READ MORE

    Demonland | April 10

  • Training  

    Sunday, 7th April 2024

    Demonland Trackwatcher Kev Martin ventured down in the rain to Gosch's Paddock for the Demon Family Series April School Holiday Open Training session ... READ MORE

    Demonland | April 07

  • Latest Podcast  

    PODCAST: Koltyn Tholstrup Interview

    I interview the Melbourne Football Club’s newest recruit Koltyn Tholstrup to have a chat about his journey from the farm to the Demons, his first few weeks of preseason training, which Dees have impressed him on the track and his aspirations of playing Round 1 ... LISTEN

    Demonland | December 14

  • Latest Podcast  

    PODCAST: Jason Taylor Interview

    I interview the Melbourne Football Club's National Recruitment Manager Jason Taylor to have a chat about our Trade and Draft period, our newest recruits, our recent recruits who have yet to debut as well as those father son prospects on the horizon ... LISTEN

    Demonland | November 27

  • Next Match 

    .

    Round 07

       vs   

    Wednesday 24th April 2024
    @ 07:25pm (MCG)

  • MFC Forum  

  • Match Previews & Reports  

  • Training Forum  

  • AFLW Forum  

  • 2024 Player Sponsorship

  • Topics

  • Injury List  


      PLAYER INJURY LENGTH
    Shane McAdam Hamstring 1-2 Weeks
    Marty Hore Thumb 1-2 Weeks
    Charlie Spargo Achilles 3 Weeks
    Christian Salem Hamstring 3-4 Weeks
    Jake Bowey Shoulder 4-5 Weeks
    Jake Melksham ACL 9-11 Weeks
    Joel Smith Suspension TBA

  • Player of the Year  


        PLAYER VOTES
    1 Max Gawn 67
    2 Christian Petracca 55
    3 Steven May 35
    4 Jack Viney 28
    5 Alex Neal-Bullen 27
    6 Clayton Oliver 22
    7 Bayley Fritsch 19
    8 Trent Rivers 16
    9 Judd McVee 15
    10 Kade Chandler 14

        FULL TABLE
  • Demonland Interviews 



  • Upcoming Events 

×
×
  • Create New...