• Podcast: Jason Taylor   

• Podcast: Jason Taylor   

2 minutes ago, Sir Why You Little said:

Storm were 2 men down near the end 

They had used a lotta petrol. 
Timed to perfection 

On Smith, i just think he plays the Captain’s Roll very strongly. He is always watching out for his Teammates 

I wish MFC Captains were more like that. 
Carl Ditterich comes to mind

absolutely, i would maybe compare him to jordan lewis or someone like that? game sense.. someone you hate on other teams but are glad that you have on your side. 

what an ending! the storm definitely deserved it defending minus those two players.. they did look like they were falling apart though hey? it will be interesting to see how they go should smith retire.. not sure that i rate munster as a leader.

i'm a raiders fan btw, so like to think that next year it might be a raiders v panthers gf.. 30 years after their '91 gf match.

14 minutes ago, Rocky said:

absolutely, i would maybe compare him to jordan lewis or someone like that? game sense.. someone you hate on other teams but are glad that you have on your side. 

what an ending! the storm definitely deserved it defending minus those two players.. they did look like they were falling apart though hey? it will be interesting to see how they go should smith retire.. not sure that i rate munster as a leader.

i'm a raiders fan btw, so like to think that next year it might be a raiders v panthers gf.. 30 years after their '91 gf match.

I have that game on VHS with Roy & HG commentating

Superb entertainment as i recall

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Rocky said:

i am pretty sure they didn't.. of course it wasn't his fault (the incident) but he should have come out and apologised/addressed it. maybe it was because he was a lot younger and bit more stubborn, but he's certainly not perfect and certainly not 'the greatest ever'. but aside from that, he did speak really well after the game last night. not perfect, but who is?

Yes it is a stain on his career for mine, the whole scenario for the Storm was pretty average. They nearly killed him. 

Outside of that when you have huge numbers of League legends saying Smith is the best player they have ever seen, well that covers it for me, Smith is one of the best players to ever set foot on a rugby league field.