• Podcast:      

Unleash Hell

INSIDE DEES’ REVIEW WITH ‘P****D OFF’ GOODWIN

16 minutes ago, Half forward flank said:

What has prompted this now.

If you think that this is the first time this has happened I've got a bridge to sell you. Hardly used, great price.

You know nothing of Goodwin, nor of what really goes on within the club and behind closed doors. Or of any AFL club for that matter.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Half forward flank said:

Not sure what the idea is to link the articles but my point was it is only now Goodwin has got angry. I find that rather odd after the 2018 prelim disaster, the 2019 crash and this years offering prior to Port. What has prompted this now.

The point of linking the articles is to remind people that we are talking about a human being.

Bringing up his gambling addiction is low.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dl4e said:

Maybe it is Goodwins inability to get the message across that is the main problem.

Or not.

1 hour ago, Half forward flank said:

I think Godwin is p.... off because he knows the heat is coming for him. I am not convinced it is the sort of anger we feel for our Club. He can see personal failure again just like when he got done for gambling and mixed up in the Essendon business. 

This is a [censored] poor post. Criticism for his coaching is warranted.

Getting personal like this is weak as p iss.

• Like 11

1 minute ago, dazzledavey36 said:

This is a [censored] poor post. Criticism for his coaching is warranted.

Getting personal like this is weak as p iss.

It will all end in tears. Just wait.  Do some of you people live under rocks. Players and coaches personal lives and misdemeanors are brought up every day of the week. Weak, yeah, good on you keyboard.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bing181 said:

If you think that this is the first time this has happened I've got a bridge to sell you. Hardly used, great price.

You know nothing of Goodwin, nor of what really goes on within the club and behind closed doors. Or of any AFL club for that matter.

I know a bloke who is not coping well when I see one.

56 minutes ago, Half forward flank said:

Boom boom, Goodwin is a public figure, a leader of young men, his gambling and involvement with the Essendon saga are on the record and are public information. Both give an insight into the guy. The first speaks of personal greed and the second vanity. His stubborness is the cause of much of our current woes and it is important to understand the man to understand how he will handle this crisis. 

Frogsh*t

• Like 3
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, Half forward flank said:

I know a bloke who is not coping well when I see one.

Yeah so do I and I have just let him know.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think some people are confusing performance of the team and a person's personal  vlife, which Ithink is not becoming of a logical discussion of our Football Club.

The media do not run MFC and are renowned at making mountains out of molehills. We are in danger of cintinuing the vindictiveness . Before I get shot at,there is nothing wrong with players liking a coach and success is not branded on fear. Apparently he is a very good person to work with, so please cut out the personal "sniping "

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, drysdale demon said:

Yeah so do I and I have just let him know.

You know so much

• Love 1

1 hour ago, dimmy said:

I think some people are confusing performance of the team and a person's personal  vlife, which Ithink is not becoming of a logical discussion of our Football Club.

The media do not run MFC and are renowned at making mountains out of molehills. We are in danger of cintinuing the vindictiveness . Before I get shot at,there is nothing wrong with players liking a coach and success is not branded on fear. Apparently he is a very good person to work with, so please cut out the personal "sniping "

Apparently he is a very good person to work with. Well, that does it, you got me. Case closed.  How very MFC.

• Haha 1

The personal snipes at Goodwin I feel very unwarranted, look at how he has managed to motivate/manage Bennell. You can have the best fitness staff in the world but if the senior coach is a pr!ck then the player isn’t going to want to get up for him. 

Goodwin and the selection committee have had some grave errors in the past, Thursday they made selection mistakes but he could’ve nailed every one of them and we’d still have lost by a fair margin. You can have a world beating game plan but if players are missing 15m kicks and 1m handballs nothing is going to work. 

Like many of the players at the club, he needs to lift his game. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Half forward flank said:

It will all end in tears. Just wait.  Do some of you people live under rocks. Players and coaches personal lives and misdemeanors are brought up every day of the week. Weak, yeah, good on you keyboard.

Cool story.

If personal issues are dealt internally then that's where its stays.

Its gutless by you that you feel that this needs to be brought up in once again.

Like I said, Its weak as pi ss.

Edited by dazzledavey36
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, dazzledavey36 said:

Cool story.

If personal issues are dealt internally then that's where its stays.

Its gutless by you that you feel that this needs to be brought up in once again.

Like I said, Its weak as pi ss.

Time and place?

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Half forward flank said:

Time and place?

9am tomorrow Albury NSW. 

Don't forget your permit though, I hear they can be hard to get.

24 minutes ago, Half forward flank said:

Time and place?

20 minutes ago, dazzledavey36 said:

9am tomorrow Albury NSW. 

Don't forget your permit though, I hear they can be hard to get.

Guys, come on.

This season is bad enough already without posters pretending to want to fight each other over a difference of opinion.

Just put each other on ignore.

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, ding said:

Difference of opinion is fine being called gutless and other things is different.

Guys, come on.

This season is bad enough already without posters pretending to want to fight each other over a difference of opinion.

Just put each other on ignore.

• Thanks 1

Oh dear, been on demonland for 15 years, never thought I'd see a pistols at dawn proposal...

• Haha 13

lollllllll

As soon as Covid starting affecting the season, my hopes for this season greatly decreased. We are not a resilient club. There is something wrong with the culture in there somewhere and it’s been that way for a long time. An abnormal season like this was never going to suit us. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, S_T said:

As soon as Covid starting affecting the season, my hopes for this season greatly decreased. We are not a resilient club. There is something wrong with the culture in there somewhere and it’s been that way for a long time. An abnormal season like this was never going to suit us. 

Pretty defeatist attitude. Who's not resilient? :P

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Half forward flank said:

Boom boom, Goodwin is a public figure, a leader of young men, his gambling and involvement with the Essendon saga are on the record and are public information. Both give an insight into the guy. The first speaks of personal greed and the second vanity. His stubborness is the cause of much of our current woes and it is important to understand the man to understand how he will handle this crisis. 

That is disgraceful , you should be ashamed to publish that stuff, even if in your  twisted  mind you think it. Any number of AFL identities have been gamblers. Today on the ABC McClure revealed that Riccuito had 100,000 in his  betting  account .

the players love and respect him ( this from a bloke whom I know who lost his spot on the list last year)

3 hours ago, The Stigga said:

Oh dear, been on demonland for 15 years, never thought I'd see a pistols at dawn proposal...

Oh honestly mine was just a pisstake comment (hint at my permit comment) I seriously lol when random Joe blows pull out the old "me here at this time".

I fairness though I was serious about the permits...

1 minute ago, dazzledavey36 said:

Oh honestly mine was just a pisstake comment (hint at my permit comment) I seriously lol when random Joe blows pull out the old "me here at this time".

I fairness though I was serious about the permits...

I vote that Saty is sent up as the guest referee.

• Haha 5

can someone please summarise the article or PM me. I just read through 2 pages of mostly bickering and mudslinging and frankly I'd rather rewatch the match again than to subject myself to this thread again.

• Like 2