• Podcast: Draft Wrap Up w/Jason Taylor  

Sign in to follow this  
Demonland

Finals Week 2

1 hour ago, SaberFang said:

Chris, you're coaching an AFL match. Enough with the cringeworthy theatrics every time something doesn't go your way. 

https://tenor.com/view/geelong-cats-scott-gif-9582149

Edited by Fork 'em

1 minute ago, SaberFang said:

Geelong gifted a goal there. Blatantly touched by multiple players, should not have been paid a mark. 

And two Hawkins hands in the back before he took the “mark”.

• Like 1

A year ago this week we put the hawks out of the finals. How good a night that was. 

Anyway that was a shocking kick for goal by Danger then, for a champion player who has been around long enough. Should have done better. 

2 minutes ago, dees189227 said:

A year ago this week we put the hawks out of the finals. How good a night that was. 

Anyway that was a shocking kick for goal by Danger then, for a champion player who has been around long enough. Should have done better. 

No. Should have done the team thing and not just pinged away. 

10 minutes ago, dees189227 said:

And last year we knocked the cats out a week earlier.
And now we're still watching them and we got nowhere near it.
Does my head in.

Edited by Fork 'em
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, monoccular said:

Should be but I will anticipate a fine as the victim still breathes. 

Christian will say accidental, low impact, in play even though it was intentional, high and off the play.

And since eye gouging has the go ahead, striking by a key 🐱 in a final will be permitted. 

That was selfish. Should have gone for the top of the square. 

You should apply for a seat on the MRP Mono!

This commentary could not be more biased if they tried. The sooner Seven lose the AFL broadcast rights, the better. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Meth need some Coke

7 needs to break the BT Bruce combo.  Just woeful

Edited by Rusty Nails
  • Like 6

Ugh now either richmond or the cats will be in the big one. West coast I was relying on you to knock the cats out. 

If it's a collingwood v geelong/richmond grand final then I may leave the state. 

So now Im relying on a brisbane or GWS to somehow win. I hope it's brisbane but I can't see them able to beat collingwood next week. 

This is all hawthorns fault. They stuffed everything up when they beat west coast and west coast didn't get the top 4 and gifted collingwood a double chance. Yes I know west coast should have beaten them but ugh now I have to pin my hopes on brisbane or even the giants. 

What a pathetic last quarter by the eagles. No goals, not 1 and they were meant to be stronger this year with Nic Nat, gaff and Shepard in there who ddin't play in last years gf.  

• Like 2
  • Angry 1

I am overseas at the moment and planned my trip around being home for the GF and watching the Dees win a flag - seriously what was I thinking?😭

• Sad 3

Eagles fell apart under pressure 

Hawkins must get 2 weeks for hitting Schofield off the ball in the head 

afl will be soft to bypass that hit but it’s likely. Greene gauges Bonts eyes and gets nudda but a flap of $$$ to pay

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jane02 said:

I am overseas at the moment and planned my trip around being home for the GF and watching the Dees win a flag - seriously what was I thinking?😭

LOL.  We are eternal optimists at the Demons.  Next year I will be in Africa for a month or two but timing it to be back for the finals.  And will be renewing 2 Redlegs memberships. 

Maybe, I should say Demon Addicts rather than Demon Optimists!!:blink:

• Love 1

11 hours ago, monoccular said:

Should be but I will anticipate a fine as the victim still breathes. 

Christian will say accidental, low impact, in play even though it was intentional, high and off the play.

And since eye gouging has the go ahead, striking by a key 🐱 in a final will be permitted. 

Incidental contact, low impact, look away.

11 hours ago, Darkhorse72 said:

Amazed how danger does little for 3qtr but lifts in the last.  Why doesn't he do it earlier?

He’s either unfit or lazy or both. A couple of times when the opposition marked the ball or were paid a free near him and a team mate was on the mark he’d take their position on the mark making them run backwards. 

Well it’s mayhem here in Perth. 

Supporters have pulled out the ‘Kerr, Cousins, Fletcher, Mainwaring, Gardiner, Rioli’ code of conduct booklet and are rioting in the street with glass bbq’s in hand. 

I’m staying indoors today. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

37 minutes ago, McQueen said:

Well it’s mayhem here in Perth. 

Supporters have pulled out the ‘Kerr, Cousins, Fletcher, Mainwaring, Gardiner, Rioli’ code of conduct booklet and are rioting in the street with glass bbq’s in hand. 

I’m staying indoors today. 

Are they asking how come they could not kick a goal in that final quarter and just fell apart? 

12 hours ago, Demon Disciple said:

I doubt the Tiggies will be shaking in their boots on tonight's performance.

Agreed. I hope Richmond belt the crap out of geelong.

• Thanks 1

I'm not happy about Sellwood being allowed to stay on the ground covered in blood.  It is arguable that we missed the top four last   season  because  Max  was dismissed  for the last minute at Geelong with the merest speck of blood on his lip.

• Like 5

Was are people so impressed with Selwood just because he bleeds on the softest of contacts. He had a good game but only 5 contested possessions. He was smashed last year by the demons in finals and gave away undisciplined free kick which lost them the game. But that gets no attention. 

• Angry 1

Will feel very dirty next Friday night. As much as I can’t stand Geelong I will be cheering them on against the Tigers. Hoping they somehow get over the line. Uncle and Aunty Richmond along with the cousins have become unbearable since their flag. Will not attend another family gathering if Richmond win the flag again. Yuk!!!

13 hours ago, dees189227 said:

Ugh now either richmond or the cats will be in the big one. West coast I was relying on you to knock the cats out. 

If it's a collingwood v geelong/richmond grand final then I may leave the state. 

So now Im relying on a brisbane or GWS to somehow win. I hope it's brisbane but I can't see them able to beat collingwood next week. 

This is all hawthorns fault. They stuffed everything up when they beat west coast and west coast didn't get the top 4 and gifted collingwood a double chance. Yes I know west coast should have beaten them but ugh now I have to pin my hopes on brisbane or even the giants. 

What a pathetic last quarter by the eagles. No goals, not 1 and they were meant to be stronger this year with Nic Nat, gaff and Shepard in there who ddin't play in last years gf.  

I feel your exact pain mate

Whorethorn really stuffed up this year

i will be barracking for the Tigers this year, in honour of my Uncle who died last February, but it won’t be easy!!!