• Podcast: No Merger Podcast &      

Sign in to follow this  
Ditcha

50% Discount voucher from New Balance for MFC Members

Good Morning All

I have jusr received my e mail from the Melbourne Football Club with the 50 % discount voucher from New Balance for MFC members. You have to the 5th June to use it. Happy shopping. CARN THE DEMONS .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 5/15/2019 at 10:37 AM, Ditcha said:

Good Morning All

I have jusr received my e mail from the Melbourne Football Club with the 50 % discount voucher from New Balance for MFC members. You have to the 5th June to use it. Happy shopping. CARN THE DEMONS .

I haven't received mine.

i signed up to my membership late this year, has/will the same discount occur this year? I need new shoes!

4 minutes ago, roy11 said:

i signed up to my membership late this year, has/will the same discount occur this year? I need new shoes!

It was sent out in April (only 40% off this year) and expired at the start of May I think. There is a sale on at the moment.

1 hour ago, Clintosaurus said:

It was sent out in April (only 40% off this year) and expired at the start of May I think. There is a sale on at the moment.

Ta! I'm an MCC member so no rush to get my MFC add on, especially this year so I just paid it recently after paying off some other non-fun bills. 

Didn’t get anything either. 
Did get a call asking me to donate to the fund raising or buy that special jumper. My husband said “tell em to win a game instead of asking for money”... he’s not wrong. 

I haven’t even received my membership packs let alone an email with the New Balance discount offer. 

• Like 1

I ordered a whole bunch of stuff which all shrunk In the wash. I’m glad our sponsors are in as poor form as we are. The only difference is new balance actually gave me a refund.

On 7/2/2020 at 3:39 PM, Clintosaurus said:

I don't thin it has an expiry date. At least i hope not as i plan to buy some stuff (and checked the email i got to see if there was an expiry date and there wasn't)

23 minutes ago, Pipefitter said:

I ordered a whole bunch of stuff which all shrunk In the wash. I’m glad our sponsors are in as poor form as we are. The only difference is new balance actually gave me a refund.

Haha I also made the same mistake, but only shrunk a little bit so I’ll just put up with it. I only do a cold wash for them now.

1 hour ago, binman said:

I don't thin it has an expiry date. At least i hope not as i plan to buy some stuff (and checked the email i got to see if there was an expiry date and there wasn't)

Yes there was because I missed it, had to check the fine print to find it.

Another 40% off code out today. Good for the next week.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Clintosaurus said:

Another 40% off code out today. Good for the next week.

I’ve received them in prior years but am not seeing anything... did you get it via email?

I was looking online at some NB clothes just today, haven’t received a code as yet though. The club/NB need to sort their notifications out. 

11 hours ago, Ethan Tremblay said:

I was looking online at some NB clothes just today, haven’t received a code as yet though. The club/NB need to sort their notifications out. 

Yes they do need to sort their notifications out.....I received two emails as the first code apparently didn’t work. 

1 hour ago, Gunna’s said:

Yes they do need to sort their notifications out.....I received two emails as the first code apparently didn’t work. 

Yeah that was what I got. I would think maybe some members have old e-mail addresses in the membership database.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Social Media

• Match Previews, Reports & Articles

STATE OF DEESASTER by the Oracle

Melbourne’s circus caravan rolls into Adelaide on Wednesday night, an event that will put shivers up the spine of every Crows’ supporter as they look directly into the face of disaster. The flakey Demons left their home town a month ago and proceeded to rough up the Gold Coast Suns and Hawthorn in Sydney before moving on to the sunny Queensland where they missed by a bee’s diaphragm against the more or less local second-on-ladder Brisbane Lions. Then, they had to butter up against the top t

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Previews

OVERPOWERED by George on the Outer

In a dismal display against Port Adelaide, Melbourne showed it had learnt nothing from their previous week’s loss to Brisbane. Port, in contrast, after losing to St.Kilda, addressed their failings, and as a result made the Demons look like a second-rate side.  Melbourne failed to score a goal in the first quarter, and the first time it seriously troubled the goal umpire was saved until a minute before half-time.  Did it get any better?  No with their meagre three goals for the sec

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Reports

DESPERATION OF THE MOMENT by Whispering Jack

Melbourne’s recent win against Hawthorn highlighted how important Max Gawn’s ruck domination is for the team. A week later however, that domination continued but its effect was totally blunted by the Brisbane Lions midfield and, as a consequence, what could have been an easy win over a leading AFL contender turned into a disappointing but close loss and a sense of desperation now looms over the club as the halfway mark of the season approaches. This week’s opponent in Port Adelaide also und

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Previews

THE FOUR POINT FAIL by George on the Outer

Melbourne went down by 4 points in a thrilling finish against Brisbane, but they failed by more than the 4 points.     They also failed to score the 4 points necessary to keep them in the race for the finals, and now find themselves sitting 6 points outside the top 8, but effectively 2 games outside (even though they have a game in hand).   The Demons had more than enough opportunities to win.  Six very easy shots on goal failed to bother the goal umpire with a major and ultimate

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Reports

NORTH OF THE BORDER PART 2 by The Oracle

The travelling COVID circus moves north of the border yet again and, unless at some time in the near future, Papua New Guinea opens its borders, this could be the last time this phenomenon happens. And as fortune would dictate, the resurgent Demons are walking directly into the sights of the locals from the bright lights of Brizvegas to Carrara - the scene of some long-forgotten (and deservedly so) battles with one of the Lions’ former incarnations, namely, the Brisbane Bears. But unli

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Previews

ON THE NOSE by George on the Outer

One of the Hawthorn Football Club’s valued sponsors is Azep® Nasal Spray and given the thrashing handed out to the Hawks in today’s game, it would appear that they need a huge supply of the sponsor’s product because they are simply on the nose. This condition was caused by the sheer dominance of the Demons, led magnificently by skipper Max Gawn with 27 hitouts and 22 disposals including two clearances. Around him in the middle were Christian Petracca with 29 touches, Clayton Oliver (also on

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Reports

THE PREMIER LEAGUE by Whispering Jack

So the new man under the pump is Clarko, which demonstrates how sad but predictable the football media is these days. In an age where each AFL team’s form can be topsy turvy and unpredictability is the order of the day, the coach of a team that has played five out of the top six teams from the previous season and sits with a 3/3 win loss record is this week’s whipping boy.   This comes admittedly on the back of a bad fortnight from the Hawks who in recent years have exhibited an enormous

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Previews

SUNSMART by George on the Outer

If you don’t want to get sunburnt, you follow the Sunsmart rules.  Melbourne took the advice and with their season on the line, avoided getting burnt by the Gold Coast Suns, with a gripping 17 point win. It was a match that could have gone either way, with the sides within a kick of each other for all but the final minutes of the final quarter. Melbourne had stretched the lead earlier in the game to 18 points, but that quickly evaporated to a neck and neck race to the finish.  Finally,

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Reports

NORTH OF THE BORDER by The Oracle

The outcomes of Melbourne’s recent games against the Gold Coast Suns are a pretty good barometer of how the teams are faring. The Demons easily accounted for them twice in 2018, the last win being a 96-point cakewalk at the MCG in Round 20 when they scored a whopping 21.17.143 to 7.5.47. Ironically, Melbourne’s score of 9.3.57 at the first break that afternoon is leading its highest score for a full game to date this year by 3 points. In those days, they played fast, skillful football, moved th

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Previews 5

PACK YOUR BAGS by George on The Outer

The scene was captured by the TV camera’s before the match with a view of the Melbourne side’s bags packed next to the team bus to facilitate their flight up north to the AFL hub where they will play their next matches. However, on the basis of the efforts against Richmond, unless things change, and change rapidly, there will be some who will be told to pack their bags on a more permanent basis. Once again, the supporters got much the same story from this match against Richmond, as

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Reports

SOUTH OF THE BORDER by the Oracle

Thankfully they moved this week’s game from Sydney where the sun shines and the virus breeds ever so slowly and almost nobody returns a positive test. The change of fixture comes at precisely the right time to allow everyone in town to head to the MCG on Sunday at around 3:30pm, not to catch up with what’s going on inside the ground but rather, to do what’s fashionable for woke folk in 2020 — pulling down statues. It’s time for Kevin Bartlett and Leigh Matthews to go but you can’t touch Norm Smi

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Previews

LESSONS IN LOSING by George on the Outer

Turn up for the game and look like you want to win it.  Melbourne lost this game to Geelong, a game after a couple of extended breaks, looking like they were at the end of a 22 game season. Right from the start there was a lack of intensity across the board, as the Demons played exactly the type of game that the ageing Geelong list wanted. Geelong repeatedly played possession footy, to avoid having to run those ageing legs, something that Melbourne failed to exploit.  To use the oft quot

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Reports