• Podcast: Jayden Hunt Interview &      

Demonland

WELCOME TO DEMONLAND - NATALIE PORTMAN

31 minutes ago, Bitter but optimistic said:

Daisy's better looking.

Not only are you mentally retarded ,the alcohol has affected your visual capabilities .

• Like 2

Natalie Portman ?? What film was she in ?? 

Was she in the rehab group ? Is she's a category B rookie? 

What number will she wear?

Is she an in and under type. ? 

What are her strengths ? 

4 hours ago, Redleg said:

Is Daryl Hannah still playing mermaids?

Californian mountain snake morelike. 

She was great as Ellie Driver. 

6 hours ago, picket fence said:

Sorry Redleg havent heard of the movie Black Swan and I go to plenty of Flicks at the Cameo Belgrave, Top 4 Actresses on the planet. Seriously?

Judie Dench  Angelina JolieCharlize TheronJulia RobertsCameron Diaz Dakota Fanning, Helen Mirren, Daryl Hannah, Jamie Lee Curtis

is she better than any of these?? I would sincerely doubt it !

Daryl Hannah, what! The film I remember her is was mermaid.  I'm sure she's been in others.

16 hours ago, Sigil said:

Not to turn this thread into a film critique thread. But that movie just did not know what it wanted to be.

On another note, great PR for the Dees today. The Star Wars stuff was fun, but they shouldn't push it any more, just enjoy the free marketing they got today. Don't look desperate.

The first half is riddled by the studio interfering and the second half is the director's vision. The second half blew me away. Such a missed opportunity. The director's cut one day could be insane.

1 hour ago, Neil Crompton said:

God we must be bored if we’ve spent 4 pages discussing a visit by an actress some on here haven’t even heard of.

Bring.on.the.footy!

An actress? One of the world’s best.

You must have heard about publicity. At work today just about everyone knew she was at training. At Melbourne training. In the off-season. You can’t buy exposure like this.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Blinkybill said:

An actress? One of the world’s best.

You must have heard about publicity. At work today just about everyone knew she was at training. At Melbourne training. In the off-season. You can’t buy exposure like this.

Just imagine all the people  lining up to buy Demon memberships now cos some Hollywood person was at training.

All zero of them.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ithinkimgawnalever said:

Only if he qualifies for father son 

130 odd games. he qualifies.

Looking at Natalie, she definately qualifies.

• Haha 1

On 11/28/2018 at 4:11 PM, Redleg said:

Movie star. Won the Oscar a few years ago for Black Swan.

She would be in the top 3-4 female movie stars on the planet.

Started as a child actor in Luc Besson’s “Leon - The Professional”... still one of my favourite films.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Petraccattack said:

Just imagine all the people  lining up to buy Demon memberships now cos some Hollywood person was at training.

All zero of them.

One of the biggest actresses in the world wore the red and blue and came to Melbourne training. It’s a good thing.

You would be he same flake that would bemoan Eddie being able to finagle the same for his team...

It cost us the price of a jumper and we got  Natalie effing Portman in it!

You can nickname the stunt. There you go, that will make you feel better.

Jeez.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 11/28/2018 at 9:41 PM, Biffen said:

She's about a 6 or 7 at best.

When I trained there were rows of these desperate ,lonely, young  women watching me move across the turf like a Lion.

I felt like a piece if meat, only there for their visual stimulation.As if my brain and my thoughts were secondary to my physique.

Most of those young girls only wanted to know me for one thing.None of them took any interest in my intellect or my worldly ideas.

Sadly ,those days are gone.

Why, did you wake up Biff?

Gee, she is one very smart lady and from a very smart family. Just look at her entry in Wikipedia. 

On 11/28/2018 at 4:32 PM, dl4e said:

Yep I am the same. Never heard of her.  Can give me my avatar over her any day.

"give me my avatar any day"

you sound like a smooth operator with the ladies lol 

On 11/28/2018 at 7:12 PM, Demonland said:

To those poo pooing this because you haven't heard of her do not discount the "free" publicity things like this generate. She is A-list in  Hollywood and this has gained a lot of media attention and gives the brand a small bump.

All the online media outlets had our jumper front and centre for a few minutes in the 24 hour media cycle and I'm sure all the papers will have our jumpers front and centre (well maybe on the back page) tomorrow. This seemed to fall in our lap and I'm always jealous seeing other teams with celebs sporting their jumpers.

Most definitely not going to win us a premierships, bring in memberships or make us money but it's better than being totally irrelevant and it's nice to see positive stories particularly after our bystander status during the draft.

It's also a mood lifter amongst the players and coaches. I remember Hulk Hogan dropping in a few years ago and surprising Jesse. Apparently that was fantastic for team morale.

15 hours ago, Dee Dee said:

Gee, she is one very smart lady and from a very smart family. Just look at her entry in Wikipedia. 

A BA in psychology from Harvard. Arrived at our training approximately five years too late.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Skuit said:

A BA in psychology from Harvard. Arrived at our training approximately five years too late.

Unfortunately her psychology expertise may rule me out as a suitor.

That and the fact that I am married, balding, middle aged and not that pretty.

14 hours ago, Stretch Johnson said:

Unfortunately her psychology expertise may rule me out as a suitor.

That and the fact that I am married, balding, middle aged and not that pretty.

Nat was set to play Juliet in Baz Luhrmann's adaption of Shakespeare before Claire Danes took on the role. Claire Danes then dated that Ben Lee [censored]. That should give hope to anyone.

image.jpeg.cda688eebb05c596792fadfbed81b295.jpegImage result for ben lee claire danes

• Like 1

On 11/29/2018 at 6:12 PM, Neil Crompton said:

God we must be bored if we’ve spent 4 pages discussing a visit by an actress some on here haven’t even heard of.

Bring.on.the.footy!

Yep but one other thing.I"ve just bought in Jennifer Anniston into my original list of A Grade movie stars!

She goes straight onto the primary list!

1 hour ago, picket fence said:

Yep but one other thing.I"ve just bought in Jennifer Anniston into my original list of A Grade movie stars!

She goes straight onto the primary list!

How much did she cost, picket?