Jump to content

  • Podcast:      

  • Podcast:      

Caro digs up old wounds of Camp Fiasco on eve of season.


Demonland
 Share


Recommended Posts

On 3/27/2018 at 10:35 PM, Clint Bizkit said:

Melbourne in crisis for not going on camp.

Adelaide in crisis for going on camp.

 

2 hours ago, don't make me angry said:

That's it  in a nutshell, when we did the camp last year many said it was a silly camp we should not have done it because  players got injuries from it

Injuries; a part of a physical game.

Misson's December 2017 Pre Xmas Injury Update.

 

December pre-season injury update

Matt Burgan  December 1, 2017 5:40 PM

We’ll just have a standard run into Christmas. The boys have got two and a half weeks over the break, so they get a pretty structured program  Dave Misson.

 

ELITE performance manager Dave Misson says the players are “well and truly” into their pre-season program.

Misson said the squad, including the four recruits from last Friday night’s NAB AFL Draft, had an important period leading up to the Christmas/New Year break.

 

“It’s the end of week two since the five [year] plus guys have come back and [we’ve] got three weeks to go [until the break],” he told melbournefc.com.au.  

“We’ll just have a standard run into Christmas.

The boys have got two and a half weeks off over the break, so they get a pretty structured program.

 

“We come back after Christmas and we’ve got two or three weeks, and then we’re up to Maroochydore [for our pre-season camp], so it won’t be long until we’re talking about JLT [Community Series].”

 

Misson said draftees Charlie Spargo (shoulder) and Harrison Petty (elbow) were being monitored after arriving at the club with injuries.

 

Dave Misson’s December pre-season update

Nathan Jones: Nathan is back in the main group, after he just had a minor calf. It wasn’t quite a strain, but we’re pretty precautionary in pre-season, but he joined in [with the main group] on Friday.

Dean Kent: Kenty had that shoulder [injury] after the Darwin game [against the Adelaide Crows in round 17, this year]. He’s pretty close to starting some contact. He’s done a lot of running and is pretty fit.

Tom McDonald: He had surgery on each ankle and is going very well. He’s done a lot of running and is starting to get into some pretty intense agility work, and football work. He’ll probably jump into the main group after Christmas, but he’s going well.

Harrison Petty: Ten days ago, Harrison fractured his elbow, tripping over a wire fence, so both of those guys have got a little bit of time in rehab. Bayley and Oskar are going pretty well and they’ve come in and they’re pretty sharp.

Joel Smith: Joel’s towards the end of his rehab, with that fracture he had with his knee. He’s looking like the Joel Smith of old – really athletic and dynamic, so [we’re] pretty pleased with how he’s going.

Tim Smith: Tim had that navicular stress fracture. He’s done a couple of weeks of running outside and is going really well. He’s started to do run throughs and a little bit of agility.

Charlie Spargo: Charlie had a shoulder reconstruction during the year and he’s not far away from getting into some contact.

Aaron vandenBerg: Vanders has been a little bit slow, just with that foot [injury], but he’s probably had his best week in rehab this week. We’re really hopeful that he can start to progress a little bit quicker.

Jack Viney: Jack’s going pretty well, as expected with the [foot] injury that he had. He’s starting to do more, and more on his legs, and being Jack, he’s working really, really hard off legs and in the gym.

Sam Weideman: Weids had ankle surgery in the off-season, so he’s progressing really well. He’s doing some good running on the AlterG [Anti-Gravity] Treadmill  and  he’ll start running outside next week.

 

http://www.melbournefc.com.au/news/2017-12-01/december-preseason-injury-update

 

So Harrison Petty had a fractured elbow whilst not training, and got a concussion in general practice match simulation.

 

I think this guffaw about the elite training camp is a bit soft. We have to up the anti a bit, to make gains on the competition.

Do the elite forces complain about this course when trying to become SAS troops, or SOGy's.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, DV8 said:

What, one player concusses himself, throwing on his backpack in a rush without thought ?   hits his head with hard object.  ruthless training regime.  2016/2017 preseason elite training camp.

=========================

 Throw to 2017/2018 Maroochydore training camp.

petty020218.jpg

FIRST-YEAR Melbourne defender Harrison Petty has suffered a concussion during match simulation at the Demons' training camp in Maroochydore.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-02-02/demon-petty-concussed-during-maroochydore-camp

I don't see a hell of a lot of difference, maybe except for the toughness of the Elite camp.

 

Maybe the players don't like to have their Ego's stripped back to bare honesty ?  just a query.

Huge difference...

Look at the support staff around Petty.

This wasn't available at the other inferior camp.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites


41 minutes ago, DV8 said:

What, one player concusses himself, throwing on his backpack in a rush without thought ?   hits his head with hard object.  ruthless training regime.  2016/2017 preseason elite training camp.

=========================

 Throw to 2017/2018 Maroochydore training camp.

petty020218.jpg

FIRST-YEAR Melbourne defender Harrison Petty has suffered a concussion during match simulation at the Demons' training camp in Maroochydore.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-02-02/demon-petty-concussed-during-maroochydore-camp

I don't see a hell of a lot of difference, maybe except for the toughness of the Elite camp.

 

Maybe the players don't like to have their Ego's stripped back to bare honesty ?  just a query.

I am not saying you can't have the same injuries doing normal training, just that you are  damned if you do and damned if you don't, this camp does nothing the tigers went a totally different way and won a flag, they done mind training and building mental resilience by talking talking, I predicted a big fall for Adelaide they will lose to the tiger's, both clubs played a grand final, if Adelaide go back wards and have a slow start to the season, just maybe the camp  actually set them back did you think about that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, rjay said:

Huge difference...

Look at the support staff around Petty.

This wasn't available at the other inferior camp.

 

Support staff should be at radio hand... ready to come in, if required.  Just no pooch pampering. that's all.  Don't throw out the Bubs in the Bathwater.  else it gets lapped up, in the rush.

Now, how many people have been seriously maimed needing hospitalisation, from those elite courses ?

 

2 hours ago, don't make me angry said:

I am not saying you can't have the same injuries doing normal training, just that you are  damned if you do and damned if you don't, this camp does nothing the tigers went a totally different way and won a flag, they done mind training and building mental resilience by talking talking, I predicted a big fall for Adelaide they will lose to the tiger's, both clubs played a grand final, if Adelaide go back wards and have a slow start to the season, just maybe the camp  actually set them back did you think about that.

No, I don't think there is anything wrong with doing these tough-man courses.  Nor doing the Kokoda trail. or others like these.

They have been done for generations, and have aided people competing against the odds to complete them.

 

The Armed forces use tools like these to harden the soldiers mental edge, in preparation for the hostilities of battle. That's what its about.

The mental edge.

I put it to you that Jones & Viney would love doing these tests of mental & physical exertion.

 

You mention the tigers winning last year having not done the course.

But was it the Tigers who won the game, or was it the Crows who capitulated,,, under inside bad attitudes.  What was the biggest influence last year?

Very difficult to lose against poor opponents.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 29/03/2018 at 2:27 PM, DV8 said:

 

Support staff should be at radio hand... ready to come in, if required.  Just no pooch pampering. that's all.  Don't throw out the Bubs in the Bathwater.  else it gets lapped up, in the rush.

Now, how many people have been seriously maimed needing hospitalisation, from those elite courses ?

 

No, I don't think there is anything wrong with doing these tough-man courses.  Nor doing the Kokoda trail. or others like these.

They have been done for generations, and have aided people competing against the odds to complete them.

 

The Armed forces use tools like these to harden the soldiers mental edge, in preparation for the hostilities of battle. That's what its about.

The mental edge.

I put it to you that Jones & Viney would love doing these tests of mental & physical exertion.

 

You mention the tigers winning last year having not done the course.

But was it the Tigers who won the game, or was it the Crows who capitulated,,, under inside bad attitudes.  What was the biggest influence last year?

Very difficult to lose against poor opponents.

What showed last night was the tigers can't beat Adelaide in Adelaide and Adelaide can't beat the tigers at the MCG, Richmond won the flag because Adelaide are champions at home, but ordinary away, the last 3 games between them have been easy home wins, the last 2 weeks for Adelaide has shown that, no camp will improve a teams away record, our interstate record was better then Richmonds record but that does not win flags being unbeatable at the MCG like Richmond was last year that wins flags

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, don't make me angry said:

What showed last night was the tigers can't beat Adelaide in Adelaide and Adelaide can't beat the tigers at the MCG, Richmond won the flag because Adelaide are champions at home, but ordinary away, the last 3 games between them have been easy home wins, the last 2 weeks for Adelaide has shown that, no camp will improve a teams away record, our interstate record was better then Richmonds record but that does not win flags being unbeatable at the MCG like Richmond was last year that wins flags

you must be right, the Storm'rs go on these camps, & they are getting torched tonight, at shark park.

So I guess that what you say re the Crows and Tiges, combined with the Storm getting blown away, must prove your point then.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, DV8 said:

you must be right, the Storm'rs go on these camps, & they are getting torched tonight, at shark park.

So I guess that what you say re the Crows and Tiges, combined with the Storm getting blown away, must prove your point then.

The camp is most suited to rugby, but it is not the camps that made the storm, do you even know anything about league, they have had a few players in their side over the last 10 years who are one in a  generation players, billy Slater cam smith these 2 are in the top 5 best players ever to play the game, and they have had a team full of QLD reps  who have dominated origin footy for the last 13 years, now they are at the end of their time at the top. Even their wins this year have been full of mistakes and a lot of warning signs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 17/03/2018 at 11:04 PM, Satyriconhome said:

She will dictate whether it will continue to be a story   everything is driven by the media these days    

Until we, as a collective, learn to ignore this sensationalism to sell for money and influence, the latter leading to more money.

The notoriety that she has gained from this 'analysis' has secured her employment for another football season.

Golly, rejecting the 'camp' and its problems was most probably a good move to allow time for whole-team game play, strategies of play and skills enhancement to meet these challenges. Coaching still needs to look at itself realistically; it is onfield performance that determines success, and the provision of time to practice and ensure that injuries are dealt with, then overcome, and subsequently prevented well in advance of the season to come. Jeopardy from preparation is reducible. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/27/2018 at 10:33 PM, Older demon said:

Caro where are you when we need someone to write an article about another clubs botched camp. Does this mean the Crows are soft? Are they not united? It seems that the camp freaked a few of them out. I cannot see how this is supposed to improve their football skills. As always captain Walker is on the job texting with the same care he extended to lever last year. he recommends it to his family and friends

A bit late but here it is https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/red-flags-remain-over-the-crows-cultish-camp-20180406-p4z84b.html

If the story of not letting Eddie contact his little kids and pregnant wife for a week is true, it seems quite cruel.  Some of the other stuff sounds really out there...

Bit of a witch hunt happening by the Crows to find out who leaked it - it seems they are blaming partners, wives and player managers.  Hmmmm....

Crows don't look too flash at the end of a Caro pencil!

I think mfc handled the fallout of our camp much better than the Crows are handling this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Lucifer's Hero said:

A bit late but here it is https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/red-flags-remain-over-the-crows-cultish-camp-20180406-p4z84b.html

If the story of not letting Eddie contact his little kids and pregnant wife for a week is true, it seems quite cruel.  Some of the other stuff sounds really out there...

Bit of a witch hunt happening by the Crows to find out who leaked it - it seems they are blaming partners, wives and player managers.  Hmmmm....

Crows don't look too flash at the end of a Caro pencil!

I think mfc handled the fallout of our camp much better than the Crows are handling this.

The capacity for clubs to get caught up in sales pitches from folk who promote things  that are not evidence based (or driven by someone who is not operating from an evidence base) in the name of getting 'an edge' - astounds me - as its at the expense of duty of care. It also astounds me that they don't do their due diligence, or do and go ahead with these things anyway. 

Reap what you sow...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

She is probably just systematically trying to eliminate the threats after a feather in the shape of a 59 year old supporter called the love child out for going sooky bubs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Interesting.  Where has all the moaning about the camp gone now?  All those flogs who carried on about it in relation to anything not going perfectly have become very quiet.

so can we draw the conclusion that NOT doing the camp caused our success?  Of course not.  But I wonder how fast it will come up as an albatross to hang around the club’s neck if stuff doesn’t go to plan?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, buck_nekkid said:

Interesting.  Where has all the moaning about the camp gone now?  All those flogs who carried on about it in relation to anything not going perfectly have become very quiet.

so can we draw the conclusion that NOT doing the camp caused our success?  Of course not.  But I wonder how fast it will come up as an albatross to hang around the club’s neck if stuff doesn’t go to plan?

Are you railing against the criticism to nix the camp or are you railing against criticism itself?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, buck_nekkid said:

Interesting.  Where has all the moaning about the camp gone now?  All those flogs who carried on about it in relation to anything not going perfectly have become very quiet.

so can we draw the conclusion that NOT doing the camp caused our success?  Of course not.  But I wonder how fast it will come up as an albatross to hang around the club’s neck if stuff doesn’t go to plan?

Max would have kicked that goal against the Cats if he had gone to the camp.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, rpfc said:

Are you railing against the criticism to nix the camp or are you railing against criticism itself?

 

Perhaps a meta comment on the change in narrative.  So much criticism of the club and the way it was all handled, people wanted to make such a fuss out of all of it and to make it a reason why we played poorly.  Noticing how this isn’t an issue any more...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/29/2018 at 8:38 AM, DV8 said:

Do the elite forces complain about this course when trying to become SAS troops, or SOGy's.

The courses and outcomes of the courses are nothing alike. I wish people would stop comparing them. The selection course/s to get into SF are much longer and arduous and are a requirement to make it any further in that field. 

Edited by Ethan Tremblay
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, buck_nekkid said:

Nap, nuthin would have helped maxi kick that, even 6 weeks on camp!

He is a woeful kick 90% of the time. 

All his set shot practicing doesn't seem to have helped either.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ethan Tremblay said:

The media just needed a story. 

Media needed a story, and the MFCss all come out of the woodwork and agreed. the camp is bad we did it last year and had lots of injuries, now Adelaide did it and they are having lots of injuries.

 

On 3/29/2018 at 11:38 AM, DV8 said:

 

Injuries; a part of a physical game.

Misson's December 2017 Pre Xmas Injury Update.

 

December pre-season injury update

Matt Burgan  December 1, 2017 5:40 PM

We’ll just have a standard run into Christmas. The boys have got two and a half weeks over the break, so they get a pretty structured program  Dave Misson.

 

ELITE performance manager Dave Misson says the players are “well and truly” into their pre-season program.

Misson said the squad, including the four recruits from last Friday night’s NAB AFL Draft, had an important period leading up to the Christmas/New Year break.

 

“It’s the end of week two since the five [year] plus guys have come back and [we’ve] got three weeks to go [until the break],” he told melbournefc.com.au.  

“We’ll just have a standard run into Christmas.

The boys have got two and a half weeks off over the break, so they get a pretty structured program.

 

“We come back after Christmas and we’ve got two or three weeks, and then we’re up to Maroochydore [for our pre-season camp], so it won’t be long until we’re talking about JLT [Community Series].”

 

Misson said draftees Charlie Spargo (shoulder) and Harrison Petty (elbow) were being monitored after arriving at the club with injuries.

 

Dave Misson’s December pre-season update

Nathan Jones: Nathan is back in the main group, after he just had a minor calf. It wasn’t quite a strain, but we’re pretty precautionary in pre-season, but he joined in [with the main group] on Friday.

Dean Kent: Kenty had that shoulder [injury] after the Darwin game [against the Adelaide Crows in round 17, this year]. He’s pretty close to starting some contact. He’s done a lot of running and is pretty fit.

Tom McDonald: He had surgery on each ankle and is going very well. He’s done a lot of running and is starting to get into some pretty intense agility work, and football work. He’ll probably jump into the main group after Christmas, but he’s going well.

Harrison Petty: Ten days ago, Harrison fractured his elbow, tripping over a wire fence, so both of those guys have got a little bit of time in rehab. Bayley and Oskar are going pretty well and they’ve come in and they’re pretty sharp.

Joel Smith: Joel’s towards the end of his rehab, with that fracture he had with his knee. He’s looking like the Joel Smith of old – really athletic and dynamic, so [we’re] pretty pleased with how he’s going.

Tim Smith: Tim had that navicular stress fracture. He’s done a couple of weeks of running outside and is going really well. He’s started to do run throughs and a little bit of agility.

Charlie Spargo: Charlie had a shoulder reconstruction during the year and he’s not far away from getting into some contact.

Aaron vandenBerg: Vanders has been a little bit slow, just with that foot [injury], but he’s probably had his best week in rehab this week. We’re really hopeful that he can start to progress a little bit quicker.

Jack Viney: Jack’s going pretty well, as expected with the [foot] injury that he had. He’s starting to do more, and more on his legs, and being Jack, he’s working really, really hard off legs and in the gym.

Sam Weideman: Weids had ankle surgery in the off-season, so he’s progressing really well. He’s doing some good running on the AlterG [Anti-Gravity] Treadmill  and  he’ll start running outside next week.

 

http://www.melbournefc.com.au/news/2017-12-01/december-preseason-injury-update

 

So Harrison Petty had a fractured elbow whilst not training, and got a concussion in general practice match simulation.

 

I think this guffaw about the elite training camp is a bit soft. We have to up the anti a bit, to make gains on the competition.

Do the elite forces complain about this course when trying to become SAS troops, or SOGy's.

You MFCSs member you look stupid now, who flogged the crows.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Supermercado said:

If only we'd gone to Adelaide's kidnap ordeal camp instead we could be flying like they are.

All those MFCSS members look stupid now, I bet not one of them now will post and say we are soft for not going on  the camp, I always said not going on the camp was a nothing story

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Match Previews, Reports & Articles  

    CAT SKINNING by George On The Outer

    When they defeated the Geelong Cats in the 2021 AFL Preliminary Final on Friday night in Perth, Melbourne proved that there is more than one way to skin those cats.  They did it in the ruck and in the middle, they did it in the forward line, they did it in defence and around the ground, but importantly, each and every player a Demon guernsey spent his night at Optus Stadium skinning an opponent. Following the after-the-siren win against Geelong in Round 23, there was an expectation of

    Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Reports

    THE POINTY END by The Oracle

    The AFL’s two oldest clubs, Melbourne and Geelong, face off on Friday evening in a sudden death Preliminary Final. It’s a game that promises plenty in terms of fascination and intrigue as a result of the rivalry that’s been building between the teams over recent encounters that have been tight struggles which have gone to the wire with two of them decided by after-the-siren goals. The added touch of mystery attached to this week’s meeting comes by virtue of the fact that it’s going to take

    Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Previews

    THE VFL YEAR THAT NEVER WAS by KC from Casey

    The rising case numbers and the continuing lockdowns in Victoria and NSW spelled doom for the 2021 VFL season which went through a slow, painful demise before its recent official cancellation. After weeks of indecision, the AFL decided to pull the plug on the season with the 10-0 Bulldogs recognised as minor premier, but without a premiership cup and without awarding the J.J. Liston Medal for the best and fairest VFL player. It was somewhat fortuitous for the integrity of the competition t

    Demonland
    Demonland |
    Casey Articles

    TAMING THE LIONS by George On The Outer

    With nine finals debutants in the side, the Melbourne Football Club had a daunting assignment ahead of it in the First Qualifying Final — to overcome the competition’s highest scoring side, the Brisbane Lions. In the end, the Demons accomplished the task by putting the bite on their opponents on their way to taming the Lions and recording a 33 point win that propelled them into one the two Preliminary Finals of 2021.   It was one of those debutants, Luke Jackson, who put the bite in more

    Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Reports

    RETURN TO NEVERLAND by Whispering Jack

    The greatest Demon A HIGHWAY OF DEMONS by Whispering Jack CHAPTER SIXTEEN - RETURN TO NEVERLAND  I have a six year old grandson who recently took up the family tradition of following the Demons. He had his first taste of the game a few years ago when he went to the “G” with his parents to watch the 107-point massacre of Carlton and he went to another game in the following season which was also a W for the Dees. But his appetite for the club has grown exponentially this year and wh

    Demonland
    Demonland |
    Special Features 13

    METAMORPHOSIS by Whispering Jack

    I’ve always believed that when the home and away matches come to an end, the football season takes on a completely different shape and character. During the regular season, each team’s goals progress as the weeks pass and if you’re good enough to survive and make the grade, the situation changes. The comparison can be made with the life cycle of a butterfly going through stages from egg to larva to caterpillar, cocoon and in the end to a bright and colourful creature that emerges from darkness i

    Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Previews

    STEALING THE CATS’ CREAM by George On The Outer

    They were leading by 44 points well into the third quarter of a game to decide the minor premier, having kicked nine unanswered goals. The Cats were about to lap up their bowl of cream, dreaming of next week but the Demons led by Max Gawn had other ideas. In a stunning finish, they stole the game from under them to claim the plaudits as best team and top of ladder position. In a remarkable game, it all came down to Max having to kick the winning goal after the final siren, something which s

    Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Reports

    SKIN THE CATS by Whispering Jack

    The task ahead for the Demons as they wend their way down the Princes Freeway to Geelong on Saturday night will be to skin the Cats. For them to come away with the points from this game would mark an historic occasion for the club as it will finish on top of the ladder for the first time since its last premiership year, 1964. And it was in that year, that a trip to Corio Bay to meet the reigning premiers in Round 12, was one of the catalysts for Melbourne’s surge to the flag. It was a top o

    Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Previews

    REACH FOR THE STARS by George on the Outer

    It was a game of great significance for the Melbourne Football Club. A win would see them keep top spot on the ladder with one round remaining. To achieve top place in the Round for Reach when we are all inspired to “Be Like Jim” and reach for the stars was a great way of honouring one of our heroes. All the better given that it was done by way of an emphatic 41 point win against Adelaide! It is worth remembering that, but for the umpiring mistake in the previous encounter with the Crows, t

    Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Reports

    TICKETS PLEASE by The Oracle

    A lot of water has passed under Princes Bridge in the five years since Melbourne last met Adelaide on the MCG. The Crows were riding high at the time while the Demons were mid-table and scrambling for a win to stay in the race for the finals. The 30,000 fans who had tickets to the game were thoroughly entertained by a close, high scoring affair that ended in tears for fans of the home team. Not even an eight-goal second term could help them.   Times have changed.    In the fi

    Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Previews

    ELECTRIFYING by George On The Outer

    What more can they throw at the Demons of 2021? Covid restrictions, hubs, aircraft circling between airports before landing for games and now a match stopped for 30 minutes to give a flagging opponent its second wind? To date, none of those distractions has swayed the team from their winning objectives. The game against West Coast in Perth can be marked on their report card as another positive outcome after yet another test. There was much at stake for both sides.  Melbourne had t

    Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Reports

    LONG AGO AND FAR AWAY by Whispering Jack

    When the combatants that are due to face off on Monday night at Optus Stadium last met, it was 11 days after the World Health Organization had declared the Covid19 outbreak a global pandemic. In Australia, the first cases had just come to light, including visiting US actors Tom Hanks and wife Rita Wilson, the toilet paper panic was in full flight and the world was starting to reel in anticipation of impending disaster. Half an hour before this last game of the opening round was due to comme

    Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Previews

  • Tell a friend

    Love Demonland? Tell a friend!

×
×
  • Create New...