Discussion on recent allegations about the use of illicit drugs in football is forbidden
  • IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Posting unsubstantiated rumours on this website is strictly forbidden.

Demonland has made the difficult decision to not permit this platform to be used to discuss & debate the off-field issues relating to the Melbourne Football Club including matters currently being litigated between the Club & former Board members, board elections, the issue of illicit drugs in footy, the culture at the club & the personal issues & allegations against some of our players & officials ...

We do not take these issues & this decision lightly & of course we believe that these serious matters affecting the club we love & are so passionate about are worthy of discussion & debate & I wish we could provide a place where these matters can be discussed in a civil & respectful manner.

However these discussions unfortunately invariably devolve into areas that may be defamatory, libelous, spread unsubstantiated rumours & can effect the mental health of those involved. Even discussion & debate of known facts or media reports can lead to finger pointing, blame & personal attacks.

The repercussion is that these discussions can open this website, it’s owners & it’s users to legal action & may result in this website being forced to shutdown.

Our moderating team are all volunteers & cannot moderate the forum 24/7 & as a consequence problematic content that contravenes our rules & standards may go unnoticed for some time before it can be removed.

We reserve the right to delete posts that offend against our above policy & indeed, to ban posters who are repeat offenders or who breach our code of conduct.

WE HAVE BUILT A FANTASTIC ONLINE COMMUNITY AT DEMONLAND OVER THE PAST 23 YEARS & WE WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE TO BE ABLE TO DISCUSS THE CLUB WE LOVE & ARE SO PASSIONATE ABOUT.

Thank you for your continued support & understanding. Go Dees.

The Jesse Hogan Panic Room - all contract talk here

Grapeviney

Just now, beelzebub said:

and it might not a direct deal...might be a multi club thing...just saying.

Melbourne are very good at the lateral these days ;)

I still think no movement till 2017 and then he will re sign.

42 minutes ago, PaulRB said:

Use of the AFL logo would be unwise if not affiliated...

That's my thinking. Hopefully it's legit then.

23 minutes ago, Karl Stefanovic said:

Has been reliable with his delivery of rumours and have been consistently used by journos 

But nothing's happened yet...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TeamPlayedFine39 said:

But nothing's happened yet...

nothing has happened that we KNOW of..... that WE know of !!

2 minutes ago, beelzebub said:

nothing has happened that we KNOW of..... that WE know of !!

Exactly, so none of these twitter/facebook pages have proven themselves in the credibility stakes as yet.

With that said, it's all part of there theatre and all part of the fun of this time of year.  But for now, a few grains of salt need to issued around the place.

• Like 1

Well I've managed to navigate twitter for the first time and follow this fella. He's pretty active and seems to do a little more than some of the other trade rumour mobs who copy and paste other pages.

Now to wait for the notification to see if he's got a decent sauce or spinning bull twaddle

My advice - take your lead from Game of Thrones. 

Don't  get too attached to anybody even if they are a star, next season they could be gone. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Mgdee said:

My advice - take your lead from Game of Thrones. 

Don't  get too attached to anybody even if they are a star, next season they could be gone. 

as long as it is 2-way star movement i'll get used to it

it's the 1-way movement that concerns me

• Like 1

Just now, Chris said:

Saying Hogan is a risk to walk from the game because he wants to travel. Includes quotes from people who have been told by his friends what he has said. 

I'm sold then.

Just now, TeamPlayedFine39 said:

Just read the Hogan news... I (literally) don't believe it.

Apparently he wants to retire soon to 'travel'.

Lol, STILL no closer to an answer.....

Fantastic ammo for the haters though. Let the sledging begin!